Quado's Garden: You are Like a Snowflake

    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 28, 2012
      Our individuality, our uniqueness, does not in any form separate us from the Oneness, the Unity, we have. Rather this accentuates our Unity. Each snowflake does have its unique 'thumbprint" yet it is also apart the greater bank of snow. As the message expresses our individuality is rooted within us, within that very connection. In synch with this message a simple yet deep affirmation can be made. You do need not a plan for you are the plan. You encompass everything within the world, the universe, and your special attributes, your uniqueness is a vital vibrant aspect of the All. So when looking for insight, for answers, for that reservoir of peace, courage, compassion, love...whatever it may be you can find there within you for that is where All resides. Your faith, your strength, your courage, your love will be, and is, within you and surround you. Allow yourself to Sing Your Song, Dance To Your Beat, Speak With Your Voice and Know that your actions and choices can, are and will be one of Divine Harmony and Love as you add to that Glorious part of All  as You Are Glorious.

      You are Like a Snowflake

      You are like the snowflake, utterly unique, but yet also a part of the bank of snow, inseparable.  You are one and you are part of all.  You are an individual full of power, but your power derives more from your connection to the all than to your individuality.  But yet your individuality is a treasure that makes the all what it is. Without you, the entire world, the entire universe, would be lacking something it now has.

      You do not need to rationally understand why you are here or what you are to do with your life.  You do not need a plan that you can explain to the world.  All you need to do is go deep, deep enough that you are full of peace and connection.  And there, you may simply ask, what shall I do right now?  And faith will be all around you, letting you know that the answer to that question contains within it all of the intention and purpose that you need.  Your higher self is connected to the greater swirling patterns of what is and the answer which comes answers not only your purpose and higher intention, but that of the entire universe of which you are a part.

      Yes, the answer says, right now, do this.  Do this full of faith, full of connection and oneness, full of love and peace, and your one little action will be a harmonious part of the all that is.