[ANGEL] 5 Libra, The Angels of Food

  • Spiritus
    Message 1 of 12 , Oct 26, 2012

      5 Degrees Libra

      TheAngels of Food

      Also known as

      The Angels of

      Tolet’

      Beloved,

      We teach you the difference between electric [will] food, magnetic [feelings] food, and the electro-magnetic energies in their relation to various dishes. We teach how to take them into consideration in the case of illness. ‘

      Weare also the initiators into all recipes for diets.  All people who work up food fall under our guidance and protection. We teach them the diverse kinds of food which serve as stimulants for the production of special states of mind.  So many times the very course of history itself has been changed through effects created in the preparation, serving, and eating of food.’

       Fromthe beginning of time we have guided people in the sacred act of  preparing and eating food.

      We inspire feeding habits and give inspiration on which kinds of food are necessary for the maintenance of health.

       Withour help, we connect the intuitive sense of well-being to the source of all nourishment, omnipresent, omniscient, and omnipotent Divine Life and Intelligence which pervades all of space.

      A great mystery of the inbreathing and the outbreathing of spirit, manifest and unmanifest, is inacted each time food is taken.

      The act of eating is a celebration of the mysteries of unending Love with which Creation is sustained.

      Whenever you partake of food, whenever you prepare it, call on us to inspire you.

      T…The choice of food, when to harvest and serve it, how to prepare it and combine it with other foods, requires the virtue of high inspiration to create the most profound results.

       Thesound of the letter T in the ancient language is the divine virtue of ‘high inspiration with all the legal matters of this principle’. In the intellect, this virtue awakens remarkable inventive faculties and memory.

      The color is brownblack.  The musical note is F.  The element is fire, so it has sensations of warmth and expansion.  See it as a tiny sun in the head region.  The right kidney is formed from this virtue.

      *

      umlaut O, eu,  means profound cognition brought about by Love Divine.

      ‘Akasha: In the principle of consciousness penetrating all, the umlaut O oscillation evokes the most profound cognition which can only be brought about by love divine. ‘

       ‘By the help of this a person gets to know all the possibilities of transformation of the spirit, all the systems and ways serving this end, and all knowledge concerning transformation in all other fields. He/she is informed about everything that, deriving from the act of creation, had to pass through all the mode of transformation to be reunited.’

        A person must attain all the faculties that are offered by this profound cognition made possible by Love Divine, in the principle of consciousness-penetrating-all, and must make use of all possibilities, in order to get convinced that they cannot be described by words, by must be experienced, lived through.’

      ‘I have mentioned the letters unlaut A and unlaut O as the last ones in this series of exercises, because by the help of their virtues one is able to comprehend, from the principle of consciousness-penetrating-all, the crown of all wisdom in the micro- and macrocosms, from the act of creation to the present state of evolution, and even to the final development.’

      *

      ‘Mental:  Evokedin the intellect, the virtue of profound cognition brought about by love divine gives the understanding of the transformation of ideas, virtues, etc. by the quabbalistically pronounced word, which is a very great and comprehensive field.’

      *

      ‘Astral/ emotional level:  In the feelings, the virtue of profound cognition brought about by love divine develops the faculty of perfect astral projection and the mastery of all occult and magical phenomena that have reference to transformation, so that a person may, for instance, assume any desired vibration in the emotional body without being recognized by other beings and with only Divine Providence seeing through him/her.  Apart from this, a person is able to transform any emotional oscillation into the oscillation he wants and to do the same with any element.’

      *

      ‘Material:  When mastered in the physical body, the profound cognition brought about by love divine leads to perfect knowledge of quabbalistic alchemy in the material world.’

       ‘A person is taught the true preparation and charging of the philosopher’s stone in the physical sense.  He/shecan influence, at will, any oscillation—atomic, oscillation, electronic oscillation- by quabbalah, and he/she is able to transform it into the oscillation desired by him/her. ‘

       ‘Thereforehe/she perfectly masters the laws of transmutation and is able to transform any metal into gold, any stone into a precious stone, etc. if desired.  By the help of this virtue a person is furnished with many other faculties of which he/she cannot even dream now and which non-initiates would regard as absolutely impossible. ‘

      Umlaut O is dark orange, has the musical note of D-sharp, is the element of akashic-earth which has the sensation of weight penetrating everything.  The ovaries and testicles are formed from this virtue of the profound cognition brought about by Love Divine.  In healing, heal the left ovary first and then the right one.

      O… The sound of letter O is the sound of the initiation into the original principle of divine justice.  With knowledge and genius comes great responsibility.  Those who come under our guidance learn that knowledge and genius must be used according to the Law of One, the highest good of all concerned.

      Mentally you will be able to give expression to the absolute legality of harmony in all four basic qualities of the elements.  You will have a high power of judgement and the ability to comprehend spiritually any legality, any interference by Divine Providence for the sake of justice.  You will never be able to condemn anyone unjustly.  This will bring about the abilities to create any change in the emotional situations that you find yourself in and to have absolute success and happiness on all levels.’   The ability to control emotions is the ability to control the element of water and magnetism, which is the ability to attract.  It is also the ability to manifest anything on the physical level. This virtue has an ultramarine blue color, the musical note of C, and is the earth element so it has the sensation of weight. It formed the throat and windpipe.

      Divine Justice is predicated on the Highest Law of All.  It is the Law ofOne and this law states that we are all one, and that when one is harmed, all are harmed.  Likewise, when one is helped, all are helped.

      ***

      The Law of One

      We are all one.

      When one is harmed, all are harmed.

      When one is helped, all are helped.

      Therefore, in the name of my being, of who I AM, and I am one with all there is, with all beings, masters, saints, prophets, and with the Christ,

      I ask that only that which is the highest good of all concerned happen here.

      I give thanks that this is done.

      So be it.

      ************

      *

      L…The preparing and eating of food in sacred ways requires initiations into all of the Divine Virtues. This enables a person to flood food with the highest light.

       Thisvirtue is to be imagined as the color of olive green. The musical note is F, the element is air, so it has the sensation of ease.  The spleen is formed from this virtue.

       ‘The sound of this letter represents the highest divine virtues that may be described by words, irrespective of whatever sort they may be.  This letter oscillation is used to comprehend the Divine Majesty and the greatness of God in the form of the purest virtues.  From this comes the faculty of comprehending true morality as seen from the highest point of view. This will lead you to the borders of saintliness.  On the feeling level, true equilibrium of character occurs and mastery of flooding the emotions with the highest light is attained.

    • Cynthia Schlosser
      Message 2 of 12 , Sep 27 9:26 AM

        August Sunshine

        5 Degrees Libra

        The Angels of Food

        Also known as

        The Angels of

        Tolet

        Beloved,

        A great mystery of the inbreathing and the outbreathing of spirit, manifest and unmanifest, is inacted each time food is taken.

        The act of eating is a celebration of the mysteries of unending Love with which Creation is sustained.

        Whenever you partake of food, whenever you prepare it, call on us to inspire you.
        []

        We teach you the difference between electric [will] food, magnetic [feelings] food, and the electro-magnetic energies in their relation to various dishes.

        We teach how to take them into consideration in the case of illness.

        We are also the initiators into all recipes for diets.

        All people who work up food fall under our guidance and protection.

        We teach them the diverse kinds of food which serve as stimulants for the production of special states of mind.

        So many times the very course of history itself has been changed through effects created in the preparation, serving, and eating of food.

        From the beginning of time we have guided people in the sacred act of preparing and eating food.

        We inspire feeding habits and give inspiration on which kinds of food are necessary for the maintenance of health.

        With our help, we connect the intuitive sense of well-being to the
        source of all nourishment, the omnipresent, omniscient, and omnipotent Divine Life, Love, Power, and Intelligence which pervades all of space.
        Communication with sentient beings,
              other than humankind, is as simple as holding a flower.

[...]

        CreatorBeing3
[...]

        Therefore, in the name of who I AM, and I am one with all there is,

        I ask that only the highest good of all concerned happen.

         I give thanks that this is done.

        So be it.

        L…The preparing and eating of food in sacred ways requires initiations into all of the Divine Virtues.

        This enables a person to flood food with the highest light.

        This virtue is to be imagined as the color of olive green. The musical note is F, the element is air, so it has the sensation of ease.The spleen is formed from this virtue.

        The sound of this letter represents the highest divine virtues that may be described by words, irrespective of whatever sort they may be.

        This letter oscillation is used to comprehend the Divine Majesty and the greatness of God in the form of the purest virtues.

        From this comes the faculty of comprehending true morality as seen from the highest point of view.

         This will lead you to the borders of saintliness.

        On the feeling level, true equilibrium of character occurs and mastery of flooding the emotions with the highest light is attained.

        On the physical level you gain perfect health, beauty and harmony and you become absolute master of your own vitality.
        Illuminations Raphael
        E… To understand and correctly use food requires experiencing the virtue of Omnipresence.

         In this virtue, a person goes into states of pure being and unity with Divine Being and all creation.

         Bygaining identification with Omnipresence, the spirit of Divine Being in
        everything that has ever been created, the divine essence present in food is enlivened.

        When you ask us to initiate you into the mystical qualities of food so that you can follow in the footsteps of the masters who have gone
        before, we inspire you with the consciousness of your roots in the Divine Life, which enlivens all things and is omnipresent in them.

        As you can see, once you see yourself as one with all things, with all
        life, communication with the divine nature of the food itself is gained, so that you know what to use and how to prepare it.

        Also, you are not able to bless not only the food, but all who partake of it, because you are forever free from the illusion of separation.

        This quality is seen as the color of the deepest and purest violet. The
        E, with its deep violet color, the quality of omnipresence, is practiced in the entire spine, from the coccyx up to the back of the head.

        It has the musical note of D, and is the akashic element, which has the sensation of God-penetrating-all.

        T…The divine virtue of high inspiration, on the material plane, enables a child of God to comprehend fully, and make practical use of,
        all laws of analogy in the three kingdoms: the mineral, the vegetable, and the animal kingdoms.

        With this virtue, a person can look at a plant or any foodstuff and understand the qualities that it embodies.

        We are the Angels of Tolet;

        The Angels of Food.

        T-O-L-E-T

        MIRACLES

        Footnotes

         Ifyou have these, read Frabato the Magician first, with appendixes, and then read appendixes from the other three for background.

        Theangel messages are indexed there.

        ***********

        ******************

        For a copy of the

        copyright: Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

        Feel free to share these messages.

        We are using the Fair Use clause on these images. If you see your art in here and would like credit, or to have it removed, please let us know -- we will happily put your name and a website link under the image or take it out if desired. All content posted  is commentary or opinion and is protected under Free Speech.  This communcation sells no products and earns no money from the recommendation of anything. Material is presented for educational and commentary purposes only and should not be construed as professional advice from any licensed practitioner. Author assumes no responsibility for the use or misuse of this material. Thanks!

        The first three volumes are field notes taken on a scientific expedition to Nepal in the late 1800's.

        Ebook and audio format.

        Homesite:

        www.spiritussanctus.com

        Look for the PDF of the 8 page Trauma Clearing Form that goes with the two free hour and a half  DVD's on on emotional healing on the website, www.spiritussanctus.com. Feel free to share this information. Please print this form out to use when facilitating a trauma clearing, or to make available anyone who watches the 2 DVD's  and who wishes to facilitate a trauma clearing. This information on healing a trauma permanently in one session, with no recurring flashbacks or nightmares, has been carefully researched over many years in clinical settings by licensed psychologists when treating  veterans with PTSD.  It was  formulated as an amalgam from many successful theraputic models at the PTSD clinic at the VA Medical Center in Tuskeegee Alabama in the '90's by  Dr. Paul Michael Schlosser, PhD.

        The two free one hour and approx. 20 minute DVDs, done in 3D,  that explain how to use the trauma healing form are important. You may download or view  these, including the emotional trauma healing form, at www.spiritussanctus.com  . [There are also other free emotional healing handouts here you can download and print to help you understand emotional trauma healing.]  The trauma healing form is to be used to facilitate  healing a current or past emotional trauma permanently in one session.  It contains 23 steps that a traumatized person is led through by a facilitator in approximately one to three hours to permanently heal a traumatic incident with no recurring flashbacks or nightmares. The trauma clearing form itself and the dvd's explain each step of this form.  Please feel free to download, copy and share this information.  Thank you so much. One one is helped, all are helped.
        How to download free angel music on website www.spiritussanctus.com

        THe Golden Hippie Years ( i miss
them )

        On the homepage of website, www.spiritussanctus.com, click on the button at the top menu called SHARE MY WORK.
         A window will drop down.
         Click on Downloads.

        A page will open where there are LOTS of downloads to choose from.
        That should do it.
        [I apologize that this website is so confusing about this.]

        Thanks for sharing this music.

        Moreof Cynthia’s paintings can be viewed at this site:

        www.sacredpaintings.com

        or watch a 4 minute video in 3D of the paintings at:

        Also you can just type in Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser at www.youtube.com and you'll find it too.

        Conference call Wednesday nights at 1-857-232-0300  pin 200100#
        8:30PM EST....group prayers and sharing until 9:30 ...then Cynthia's talk until midnight
        Please feel free to share these with others.

        TheLaw of One is the original law of Creation, and is the supreme Law over all laws in all dimensions.

        (Message over 64 KB, truncated)

      • Cynthia Schlosser
        Message 3 of 12 , Sep 28 8:53 AM
        • 1 Attachment
        • 33 KB

        August Sunshine

        5 Degrees Libra

        The Angels of Food

        Also known as

        The Angels of

        Tolet

        Beloved,

        From the beginning of time we have guided people in the sacred act of preparing and eating food.

        We inspire feeding habits and give inspiration on which kinds of food are necessary for the maintenance of health.

        We teach them the diverse kinds of food which serve as stimulants for the production of special states of mind.

        So many times the very course of history itself has been changed through effects created in the preparation, serving, and eating of food.

         The act of eating is a celebration of the mysteries of unending Love with which Creation is sustained.

        Whenever you partake of food, whenever you prepare it, call on us to inspire you.
        []

        A great mystery of the inbreathing and the outbreathing of spirit, manifest and unmanifest, is enacted each time food is taken.

        We teach you the difference between electric [will and thought] food, magnetic [emotions and sensations] food, and the electro-magnetic energies in their relation to various dishes.

> [...]

        When one is harmed, all are harmed.

        When one is helped, all are helped.

        Therefore, in the name of who I AM, and I am one with all there is,

        I ask that only the highest good of all concerned happen.

         I give thanks that this is done.

        So be it.

        L…The preparing and eating of food in sacred ways requires initiations into all of the Divine Virtues.

        This enables a person to flood food with the highest light.

        This virtue is to be imagined as the color of olive green. The musical note is F, the element is air, so it has the sensation of ease.The spleen is formed from this virtue.

        The sound of this letter represents the highest divine virtues that may be described by words, irrespective of whatever sort they may be.

        This letter oscillation is used to comprehend the Divine Majesty and the greatness of God in the form of the purest virtues.

         This will lead you to the borders of saintliness. On the feeling level, true equilibrium of character occurs and mastery of flooding the emotions with the highest light is attained. On the physical level you gain perfect health, beauty and harmony and you become absolute master of your own vitality.

        Message 4 of 12 , Jul 13
        • 1 Attachment
        • 33 KB

        August Sunshine

        5 Degrees Libra

        The Angels of Food

        Also known as

        The Angels of

        Tolet

        Beloved,

        From the beginning of time we have guided people in the sacred act of preparing and eating food.

        At this time we are working with many other heavenly hosts to purify and vitalize all food on the earth.

        We inspire feeding habits and give inspiration on which kinds of food are necessary for the maintenance of health.

        We teach about diverse kinds of food which serve as stimulants for the production of special states of mind.

[...]

        From this comes the faculty of comprehending true morality as seen from the highest point of view.

[...]

        We bless and protect the food of the children of light and love, and also the food of all sentient beings upon the earth.

         We are the Angels of Tolet;

        The Angels of Food.

        T-O-L-E-T

        MIRACLES

        Footnotes

        The names and meaning of angel groups come from Quaballah, which is a very ancient set of teachings which together form a common precursor, or root, of three of the world's religions: Judaism, Islam, and Christianity.Each degree of the zodiac is ruled by a high being of the heavenly host in the zone girdling the earth, and the angels who work with him or her. Thebeing and the angels share the same name. Thisname is a key to their powers and influence.

         Names, phrases, and sections,  in the angel messages are quoted or paraphrased from the books of Franz Bardon.Information of the heavenly hosts of the zone girdling the earth is referenced from THEPRACTICEOF MAGICAL EVOCATION,ISBN 3-921338-02-6, and Information of the divine virtues and the letters are referenced from THEKEY TO THETRUEQUABALLAH, ISBN 3-921338-12-4]. Publisher is Dieter Rüggeberg, Wuppertal/W. Germany. These books have very important information for these studies.Thebook " Initiation into Hermetics" ISBN 3-921338-01-8, is a preparatory book for the others. Franz Bardon's last autobiographical book, "Frabato the Magician", gives historical background and was compiled by his German publisher from notes written by Franz Bardon. This book is most important for understanding present day political issues. Ifyou have these, read Frabato the Magician first, with appendixes, and then read appendixes from the other three for background. If you have questions about how to meditate on the divine virtues or what the angel messages are about, go to the archives at the lovingpurelove egroup in Yahoo. * Previous messages contain instructions on the method of meditation for the divine virtues.

        Theangel messages are indexed there.

        *********** If you don't have an instrument for playing the sounds (pitches) associated with each letter, here is a program which will play the notes at the correct pitch like a tuning fork:

        ******************For a copy of the TIBETANEXERCISE OF PARADOX, which stimulates whole brain functioning, go to

        copyright:Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

        Feel free to share these messages.

        We are using the Fair Use clause on these images. If you see your art in here and would like credit, or to have it removed, please let us know -- we will happily put your name and a website link under the image or take it out if desired. All content posted  is commentary or opinion and is protected under Free Speech.  This communcation sells no products and earns no money from the recommendation of anything. Material is presented for educational and commentary purposes only and should not be construed as professional advice from any licensed practitioner. Author assumes no responsibility for the use or misuse of this material. Thanks!

        To understand Universal Consciousness, and immortality, it is very helpful to read The Life and Teachings of the Masters of The Far East by Baird Spalding The first three volumes are field notes taken on a scientific expedition to Nepal in the late 1800's. http://pamelaparnel l.homestead. com/life. html Ebook and audio format.   The five volumes of the Life and Teachings are included in this link.

[...]

        THELAW OF ONEWe are all one.When one is harmed, all are harmed.When one is helped, all are healed.Therefore, in the name of who I AM,and I am one with all there is;I ask that ONLY THEHIGHEST GOOD OF ALL CONCERNED happen .

        Message 5 of 12 , Jul 21
        • 1 Attachment
        • 33 KB

        This is the north node of the moon while Venus stations retrograde on July 25th, which falls at the end of the Mayan Calendar, the most ancient
        calendar of our beloved star family.

        August Sunshine

        5 Degrees Libra

        The Angels of Food

        Also known as

        The Angels of

        Tolet

        Beloved,

        The preparing and eating of food in sacred ways requires initiations into all of the Divine Virtues.

        This enables a person to flood food with the highest light.

         From the beginning of time we have guided people in the sacred act of preparing and eating food.

[...]

        I have mentioned the letters umlaut A and umlaut O as the last ones in this series of exercises, because by the help of their virtues one is
        able to comprehend, from the principle of consciousness-penetrating-all, the crown of all wisdom in the micro- and macrocosms, from the act of
        creation to the present state of evolution, and even to the final development.

        Mental:Evoked in the intellect, the virtue of profound cognition brought about by love divine gives the understanding of the
        transformation of ideas, virtues, etc. by the quabbalistically pronounced word, which is a very great and comprehensive field.

        Astral/ emotional level:In the emotions, the virtue of profound
[...]

        From this comes the faculty of comprehending true morality as seen from the highest point of view.

         This will lead you to the borders of saintliness.

        On the emotional level, true equilibrium of character occurs and mastery of flooding the emotions with the highest light is attained.