Isha Lerner's Triple Goddess: Infinite Potential with Seventh Chakra

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 26, 2012
      "If you can imagine it, you can create it. If you can dream it, you can become it." That is a simple yet very powerful and transforming affirmation. There is nothing outside of our means to dream and manifest for what we have within us has always been there. One of the many signs that continue to unfold to us on letting go of confusion, fear and doubts. Transform those and relearn how to trust yourself, your intuition and remember that whatever there is we can focus up, we can dream, we can imagine can and will manifest outside of ourselves. A simple why gives a simple answer: Because it already has within us. Your dreams do not lie outside in the world around us. The lie within us. There is another quote which speaks volumes from below: "He who looks inside awakens".  See all of that Divine Infinite Potential within you because this is you and always has been. You are no less a Beautiful Divine Soul. We are awakening at deeper and higher levels. As you learn to trust Goddess, God, Spirit, Universe or however you see and express this remember within that trust you are also trusting your Self equally. We can do all things and the only limitations that we may have are those we have had placed upon ourselves. So let us see ourselves with a clarity born of trust, hope, love, courage and compassion. Knowing that anything you can conceive you can achieve and create. You have reached inside to see it there and allow that to naturally flow out and blossoming over and over again with an eternal fruit.

      24. Infinite Potential
      Your card is...

      24. Infinite Potential

      Soul Message: If you can imagine it, you can create it. If you can dream it, you can become it. –William Arthur Ward
      Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.
      –Japanese Proverb
      Your vision will become clear only when you look into your heart. Who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside, awakens. – Carl Jung

      Alchemy and Transformation: At this exalted juncture, one may become sensitive to energy fields and vortexes, ley lines, and power centers within the body of the earth. The human body, containing the miracle of the Divine Feminine, is once again in union with the Tree of Life that birthed the potential of the world. Once you realize this, you become a strong vessel of unlimited love, light, and wisdom.

      Awakening to the Archetype –Sheela Na Gig (The Green Woman): Sheela Na Gig embodies a most profound and complete understanding of the Trinitarian nature of Infinite Potential, for She is Mother, Maiden, and Crone—all three aspects of the Triple Goddess—in one. What She teaches us is that without the death energy of the Crone, the Maiden cannot conceive and the Mother cannot give birth.

      Everyday Encounters: You encounter the Triple Goddess of Infinite Potential whenever you conceive a thought or emotion and let it ripen in the womb of pure awareness before sharing it with the world. When you allow old habits and patterns to die a natural death, making room for the possibility of a new you. Tap into your psychic abilies. Trust your intuition.

      Nature’s Healers: Lotus
      Seventh Chakra

      Seventh Chakra

      Chakra Attributes: (Color: Violet) (Function: Understanding, Knowing, Bliss

      Healing Essence of the Chakra: Located at the top of the head and extending upward to the Heavens, it is called the “Crown Chakra,” “the gateway to divine spirit.” A true aspirant grounds such energy to include the work and focus of daily life. Wisdom emanates from those who walk in spirit with both feet firmly planted on the ground.

      Healing Flower: Lotus

      Affirmations: I am guided by my higher power and higher wisdom. I am awakened.