You are the POWER ~ Eric Allen

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 26, 2012
    For any who have trouble seeing the photo, plus that it is not displaying here, I have it as an attachment included. :)

    Source: Free Your Mind

    ♥ "We All come Here to Learn in our Own way. No Right, Wrong, Good or Bad. We’re All the Same Energy seeking different Paths & Lessons. We may choose Suffering over Happiness. We may choose to Follow rather than Lead, or choose Fear over Self Empowerment. We may choose Anger over Joy. I’m NOT here to Change you. I’m only here to say, The CHOICE is Yours. You are the POWER. Believe it or Not." ♥ Eric Allen