Expect Wonderful Daily Inspiration - 25 October 2012

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 25, 2012

      Expect Wonderful Cosmic Perspectives for the New Earth

      Within the collective there are thematic streams of healing taking place.  Whatever healing is happening within your own life is part of a larger, collective stream of human experience.  Realize you are not alone.  Many others share you fears, your disappointments, your grief and your muted hope.  As you kindle and nourish your innocence and your willingness to build, to create, to open once more, you strengthen all of creation, returning life to more wholeness and light.

      Life at the Ideafrontier.
      Expect Wonderful by Meredith Murphy

      © 2009-2012 Meredith Murphy | Expect Wonderful. All rights reserved.

      Expect Wonderful | PO Box 2433 | Pasadena | CA | 91102