Beleve That You Are Unique

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 25, 2012
    The link should work but for any who it is not I have the image as an attachment as it did not come through on here. :)

    Source: Wings of Encouragement

    Believe
    That you are Unique;
    That you have a Mighty Purpose, One that no one can accomplish, but You;
    That you live in a Universe far Grander than you could ever imagine;
    That at times Life can be Magical ;
    ...That when you are feeling down, if you reach out to someone else, your entire perception changes;
    That in reaching out to others ,You receive more love and compassion than you ever dreamed possible;

    Know that your feelings are real; but most importantly , they are Yours'!
    Know that feelings aren't facts; its just a fact that you feel.
    Know this too shall pass; and you will be stronger than before.
    Know that you have friends who care and desire to help.
    Know that life was meant to be lived; and lived to its fullest!!
    Know that you cannot get back yesterday; its done and gone;
    know that you can start your day over at any time!
    Know that God/Your Higher Power, Creator, the Divine, cares about and loves you!
    Know that you have a Choice today! One only you can make!
    `````````````Wendy Box