Expect Wonderful Daily Inspiration - 24 October 2012

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 24, 2012

      Expect Wonderful Cosmic Perspectives for the New Earth

      The sun, along with a wonderful cast of other sentient forms and points of focus, is transmitting amazingly empowering energies and codes to us, which our wise bodies absorb and our conscious mind uses to empower our vibrational evolution.

      Life at the Ideafrontier.
      Expect Wonderful by Meredith Murphy

      © 2009-2012 Meredith Murphy | Expect Wonderful. All rights reserved.

      Expect Wonderful | PO Box 2433 | Pasadena | CA | 91102