Morning Messages: Global Oneness

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 24, 2012

      Can you picture a world of oneness? A world where you - and everyone - feels welcomed and wanted... a world where the interconnectedness of life is recognized, honored and allowed to flourish?
      It may be difficult to imagine when we're so often reminded of the struggle and strife, violence and war in the world. It can be easy to fall into despair and isolation. But this only perpetuates the division, discord and separation.
      So how do we break this cycle?
      How do we bring a new foundation of oneness into the world?
      By shifting our focus from the negative and putting it on our deep connection with all of life, we can then experience the underlying truth that we really are all ONE!
      We can then activate this oneness in our lives, in our families, in our communities and throughout the entire world.
      That's why I'm thrilled to let you know about a very special event called Global Oneness Day.

      There is a stellar lineup of luminaries including Ken Wilber, Jack Canfield, Lynne McTaggart, Neale Donald Walsch, Barbara Marx Hubbard, Michael Beckwith, don Miguel Ruiz, Jean Houston, Joan Borysenko, Bruce Lipton, Gregg Braden, special video messages from Yoko Ono, Desmond Tutu and Sri Sri Ravi Shankar and many more coming together on Wednesday, October 24
      th to celebrate our oneness.

      Click here for more details and to sign up for free: https://shiftnetwork.infusionsoft.com/go/godMMs/bejoy/
      This full day of inspiring, informative talks, dialogues, meditations, music, prayers and celebrations of oneness is completely free. It's your chance to connect deeply with your global family and experience the feeling of oneness with all of life!
      Plus, when you register, you'll have the opportunity to add your signature to the Global Oneness Day Declaration. Our goal is to send more than 100,000 signatures to the UN on October 24th!
      Over the last two years more than 50,000 people have participated in Global Oneness Day. Last year, Linda from the US wrote: "What an assembly of loving souls gathered to salute and join hearts in honor of this special occasion today."
      Come join us and the tens of thousands of people from all over the world to help spread the spirit of oneness far and wide.
      Yours in oneness,
      Peggy Black and the 'team'
      Morning Messages

      Morning Messages P. O. Box 199 Felton, CA 95018