Eros Dei Dictum: Eros Transitions

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 24, 2012
      For my beloved Sister, Lea, your presence is always here with us. There is no absence with us as your Spirit, your Energy, your Love, and Cheri's beloved Spirit as well, shall continue to touch this Earth and our Soul. For your time here in this physical world we are eternally blessed and may all of the seeds that you have sown continue to bear deep fruit here and beyond. You are and never will be forgotten. Our Love Eternally, Shay

      Inline image 1

      Glorious Greetings to You All,

      How beautiful is the settling in of the 5th Domain energy is on our cherished Gaia availing all life to be enveloped in the pure love that is the true state of this domain and each of us!  This year has marked the conscious intentional transition from Soul in physical form to eternal pure love expression as energetic beings for both beloved Co-Founders of Eros Dei Dictum. Lea made her transition in January of this year with Cherie following in June 2012.  Both continue seamlessly in loving, joyful collaboration with Eros, you, all life on Gaia, this Solar System and beyond, uplifting all life to remember who they are, why they are here and this wondrous divine plan that is unfolding on our beautiful orb. Our next Eros Blog update will include a tribute to both of these Majestic presences honoring their service of the purest love and truths they offered us all.

      Eros’ role in assisting the remembering of the cosmic divine truths  that we all hold within and fostering a worldwide community of open hearts with harm to none continues on.  I, with others, as was intended by Cherie and Lea will be continuing with this assistance by offering ongoing Eros programs, including private mentoring sessions.  I am here for you, please feel free to contact me either by email or phone.

      These are glorious times like no other and all that chose can consciously know what is theirs to know.

      My love to each of you,

      Deb

      --
      Eros Dei Dictum, Inc.