Divine Guidance/Path of the Soul Card: Angelic Being ~ Healing With Intention

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 23, 2012
      One of the key aspects that both of these messages carry is one of trust. Trusting your Self. Trust and grow within your intuition, your awareness, that deep place where you Know that comes from your heart-soul. There are more and more signs and synchronicity that continues to flow into place and open up within us and around us. Reminding us all that each of us have the capacity to share and receive healing for we are all healers. Healers of the heart, of the spirit, of life. That love is there and set our hearts, our focus upon this love and compassion for all of life and that includes yourself. Our guides, angelic guardians, or however each of us identify with them are present. Keep ourselves open to the messages around us and that still, quiet Voice deep within for that and those shall never lead us astray; rather into fuller enlightenment, clarity, wholeness, love and healing. If you have doubts allow yourself to see these for what they are and begin to transform those doubts turning into apart of your greatest strength and open up the doors of healing that will amaze you, uplift you and encourage you. Know that all is opening and be patient with yourself.

      Random image

      Random image