My Lover is the Place Inside Me ~ Look in the Mirror

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 23, 2012

    I do believe the picture at the link is the same originally used but for those who are not able to access the link, or have trouble with it, am able to share it as an attachment. :)

    Source: Immortal Angels ღ

    Do you want to meet the love of your life? Look in the mirror.
    ~♥~ Byron Katie Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✿(◡‿◡)♥☸ڿڰۣ

    The voice within is what I'm married to. All marriage is a metaphor for that marriage. My lover is the place inside me where an honest yes and no come from. That's my true partner. It's always there. And to tell you yes when my integrity says no is to divorce that partner.
    ~♥~ Byron Katie Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✿(◡‿◡)♥☸ڿڰۣ

    Photography "Aurora" by Furrrka© ♥