Power Animal of the Week: The Tortoise

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 21, 2012
      Such a powerful messenger and teacher this morning. :) The messages of the Tortoise enhance the message from Quado's Garden this morning. From the onset is the affirmation that there is nothing too large to dream of, no goal or destination too far nor impossible to attain. Tortoise reminds us that the only limitations that we have upon ourselves and our abilities. If you have doubts about yourself be open to and allow the Tortoise to assist you in re-instilling confidence and a belief that is centered on Knowing yourself more fully. That is born from and produces confidence, patient, courage, respect, compassion, wholeness, and love. That your heart, your soul, your mind come together as one united in purpose and commitment: That you never give up on yourself and, by virtue of that, you extend that out to the world. You will also learn how to draw within when those periods are called for protection, rejuvenation and healing as well as having the constitution and determination to see through all things irrespective of what appears or circumstances may be around you or taking place. Coming from that still place deep inside with the peace and calmness that you are and shall always be there. Take a deep breath. Be patient. Be bold. Be ready and embrace yourself and your dreams for they are all near to and ready to bear fruit. :)

      The Tortoise
      Self-Belief          Commitment          Protection

      Take a deep breath and let the spirit of the tortoise fill you. Click here to listen to the Tortoise's Song.

      No dream is too large, no goal too impossible, no destination too far, now that you are the tortoise!
      The tortoise will teach you how to make time work for you.  She knows that if you simply put one foot in front of the other and keep moving, you are bound to reach your destination.  She is not afraid to set ambitious goals, even seemingly impossible goals, for her patience and tenacity are built upon a deep belief in herself.  Allow her to give you this faith, this deep knowledge that you can accomplish anything you set out to do, if only you will keep going and never quit.  For you are the tortoise, and the tortoise never gives up.
      Let her also teach you how to pull inside yourself and find peace and quiet there, no matter where you are or what is happening.  Whenever you need to, you may call her spirit to you and she will wrap you in her protective shell, surrounding you with so much love and caring that the events of the outside world will not disturb your center of peace.
      And when the desert stretches out before you, let the tortoise give you the heart and the strength to cross the seemingly endless sands until you finally reach the sea, the sea soft with love and wonder, the sea of life, where all is again restored to you.