Quado's Garden: Make Yourself Ready

    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 20, 2012
      These are the signs that show that what you have placed your hopes, your dreams, your aspirations, your focus and intent upon is not only ready to manifest and bear fruit but is already in the process of taking place for within you it already is there. This is an encouragement to continue to move from believing in yourself and your gits, your abilities and talents to Knowing that all is unfolding; the doors are opening, you are stepping through them and the unlimited opportunities and potential is moving from possibilities into manifesting. Whatever the case may be for you where you are make yourself ready with a joyful exuberance and confidence knowing that the Universe is delivering to you what you have been calling from your heart and soul. :)

      Make Yourself Ready

      The actions you take toward your dreams--the classes, the disciplines, the preparations--are the strongest signal you can send to the universe, much stronger than mere visualizations of an outcome.

      When you are truly ready, you have a demo of your latest song ready when the universe sends a record producer to the same party you attend.  Your belief in yourself and your talents is so great that you invest your time and energy in their blossoming.  And your faith in the great gifts of the universe is so solid that you know you will be presented with opportunities continually and gracefully, as a natural unfolding of yourself within the flow of the universe.

      Make yourself ready, fully ready.  Then relax and allow the universe to deliver.  Be relaxed, open and alert.  Notice how articles you need to read just happen to be lying open before you, how someone you meet happens to know someone you should call.  Then take a deep breath, fill yourself with courage and act, lift up that phone, talk to that person across the room you feel drawn to.

      When you truly devote yourself to readiness, you will be amazed at how strongly the universe responds.  And you have what it takes to follow through.  After all, you are ready.