[MOON ANGEL] ENChEDE, 6th Day of Lunar Cycle, Sexual Attraction

  • Spiritus
    Message 1 of 119 , Oct 20, 2012

      TheMoon Angels of Sexual Attraction

      Angelsof  ‘E-N-Ch-E-D-E'

       6thDay of Lunar Cycle

      Beloved,

      Divine Flowing feelings of sexualecstasy are transmitted throughout
      the Unified Field by the heavenly hosts of ‘E-N-Ch-E-D-E'.

       Propagation, maturity, and decay
      of life unfolds according to perfect rhythms and cycles.

      Duringthe 6th day of each moon cycle, flowing feelings of sexual kundalini,
      or life force
      , is heightened throughout all kingdoms of life.

      Whenevera child of God wishes to arouse feelings of Divine
      sexual attraction for the purpose of supreme happiness and
      the highest good of all, and calls on our help, we respond
      bringing clarity and and perfect purity, removing all obscurity
      .

      We help the development of love, sympathy, popularity, and sexual attractiveness.

      Wegive instructions on infusing  flowing feelings of
      sexual attraction into jewelry, such as rings of endearment.

      Divine sexualflowing feelings create supreme happiness.
      It is wise to direct sexual feelings towards the purity of flowing
      feelings of the divine virtues, so that kundalini flows upwards along
      the spine to invigorate and balance all the glandular centers,
      and their corresponding stages of consciousness and feeling.

      When the children of God call on us, we inspire flowing feelings that
      purify sexual energy so that it is a preserver as well as a giver of life.
      Properly directed sexual feelings
      open a gateway to Cosmic Consciousness.

      Themagnetism of sexual feelings used in this way anchors
      ecstasy and bliss to Earth, and attract conditions of
      health, success, and happiness for all life
      .

      Onthe sixth day of each 28-Day Moon Cycle we flood the Earth
      with feelings of sexual attraction in a way that leads

      to happiness and the spiritualization of emotion.

      Bymeditating on the divine virtues associated with the letters of our name,
      and calling on our help, the following is gained:

      ‘E-N-Ch-E-D-E

      TheOmnipresence of Divine Consciousness on all levels and in all beings
      ---------

      supportsthe manifestation of supreme happiness,
      delight, satisfaction, and bliss

      ---------

      Ch

      and clarity

      ---------

      in and between all beings.
      ---------

      The creation of spiritual states of consciousness
      ---------

      for the happiness of all beings, is our intent.'

      ---------

      *** ECSTASY ***

      ***
      Revised Document: 26 October 2006

      Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser
      spiritus@...

      3-921338-13-4].Publisher is Dieter Ruggeberg, Wuppertal/ W. Germany.

      *****

      Togetherwe are One,
      Harmonic Waves of Pure Being
      .

      LoveBrightens the Day, Love Lights the Way

    • Cynthia Schlosser
      Message 119 of 119 , Nov 10 5:44 AM

      "Love conquers all."

      The Moon Angels of Invincibility

      The 21st day of the 28 day Moon Cycle

      Also known as

      The Moon Angels of ‘ Etamrezh

      Beloved,

      Emotion is the precursor of materialization.

      After completing the stations of the first 20 days of the 28-Day Moon Cycle, a child of God is ready to feel invincible,

      standing on the rock of Oneness with the Divine.

      By combining STRONGLY EMOTIONAL meditation of the divine virtues, with evocation of our assistance,

      a child of God ‘becomes strong and resistant against any visible and invisible enemy,

      against any kind of influence by elements.

      He or she becomes magically taboo.

      No person on earth is able to assail or do harm to a child of God who enjoys, and works under,

      the protection and guidance of the Moon Angels of Etarezh.’

      ‘ A person is safe from any persecution or magical assault.

      He or she can endure the greatest possible heat, of going through the greatest fire, without a single hair being burned.

      By following special methods revealed by us, a person can make their body as hard as a diamond…they become masters over life and death.’

      These skills are second nature when strong emotional meditation on the divine virtues has been perfected and made a natural part of the psyche.

      Here are some suggestions for this initiation:

      Practice meditating on the FEELING OF INVINCIBILITY. Do this frequently so that if an emergency ever comes up,

      you can immediately snap into this feeling with great power and focus.

      The feeling of invincibility is acquired in great depth by identifying with the divine virtues in the ancient language.

      *

      Each time you meditate on any of the letters, pay particular attention to the FEELING OF THE VIRTUE.

       For instance, if you are meditating on the letter A, which is the divine virtue of wisdom and enlightenment:

      after attuning to the intent of divine wisdom and grasping the intellectual meaning of enlightenment and the purity of all original ideas,

      then FEEL ELOQUENCE AND POETIC AND MUSICAL TALENT,

      which is the feeling of wisdom and enlightenment. FEEL LIGHTNESS, so that you feel as if you can levitate,

      which is the feeling of the air element. Air is the element of wisdom and enlightenment.

      FEEL CLAIRAUDIENCE AND CLAIRVOYANCE, which is the feeling of wisdom and enlightenment.

      In addition to this, imagine the light blue color and the sensation of ease and hear the note of G.

      The human brain is designed to do this, and it is in doing this that whole brain thinking is strengthened.

      *

      The stronger that

      (Message over 64 KB, truncated)