Goddess Light Teleconference:Experience Compassion

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 17, 2012

      Channel Transcripts Audio Podcast Private Sessions   Facebook Twitter

      Ansaluia My Friends in Soul!

      Hello all!  How is your fall/ spring?  This is my favorite time of the year!! (did I say that last email? I might have.)  I am just so energized and excited about getting busy.

      It seems as if I’ve had so much I to do; now it’s done! lol  I’m considering a schedule of what I’d like to do over the next several months.  Are there classes you are interested in?  Is there anyone who’d like to participate in a group channel?

      I will be having a celebration for the winter solstice and it will be about the end of the Mayan calendar.  I’ve posted a link already for people to register, but I may also set something up for a day long experience.  As of now, it’s Friday, December 21st. WINTER SOLSTICE   The fall equinox ended up being amazing!!  The Ancient Ones came in. They spoke at length about the crystals and the changes.  It may be available in my store soon.

      With all the changes you may want a private session.  Please let me know as I do have time available evenings and Wednesday during the day.

      I have transcibed the Dolphin channel I did back on September 10th.  I have the audio and the written available in my website:  DOLPHIN CHANNELS this one in particular is very cool as both Poseidon & Neptune came through to speak.  The energies were really flying -- or perhaps swimming!

      I did record the words and phrases for the Language of Creation! Here’s the link to the page and you will find the audio at the top of the page.  You may listen to the words themselves w/o definition or you may listen to the expanded recording.  WORDS OF CREATION

       I love to meet up with you on Facebook, so please check out my LINK TO GODDESS LIGHT PAGE  I’m also on Twitter as Shelly Dressel.  Then in YouTube at goddesslightshelly. Then lastly www.theawakenet.org where I do channels twice a month.  I’d love to hear from you!

      For those of you who prefer Skype for the teleconference, it's finally working better!!  When in Skype, please use the address freeconferencing.0075 This is a more secure link.  You then click 'call' across the top and look for the keypad on which to then dial in the room.

      SUBSCRIBE HERE FOR THIS EMAIL AND/OR DAILY MESSAGE

      Sending lots of love and joy~

      Shelly

      My Grandon Luke at 22 months! We had fun at the pumpkin patch

      Latest Goddess Light Teleconference:
      Experience Compassion
      This channel came a little as unexpected to me. We have worked again and again on shifting energies, releasing past experiences, moving into what we seek to have. During this journey, the Goddess used compassion as the means of creating the change.
      When in the All That Is, we have the opportunity to experience our lives both as we perceive them to be and also as they are from our divinity. I think there are so many times that we place limitations upon ourselves. This limitation may come from our experience; we try for something, it doesn’t work, we try for less in the future. Or we don’t want to get hurt, so we hold back from what we truly want or who we truly are.
      During this channel the Goddess took us through all that. She actually began with our physical body; connecting with it, creating a new alignment, releasing things we don’t like. From there we went into the emotional body, clearing out old emotions and creating a balance; the same with the mental, spiritual and light bodies. In each step of the way, the Goddess brought in compassion as a means of creating change.
      Compassion is a very powerful energy. It is completely without judgment. It is the essence of acceptance. When you can accept yourself no matter what is going on, you can create a more permanent change as you move into the future. So often we don’t like something about ourselves, which keeps us in a place of resistance. Allowing compassion into your life and actually embracing it will shift these energies for you and assist you in opening to even more.
      READ OR LISTEN TO THE FULL CHANNEL HERE

      There is soooo much available to you in my website! I'm in there every day and I hope you will take the time to explore everything that's available.  It's so much easier to read now that the channel and the Q&A are separated.  You can catch up on things more easily.

      Private Channels
      Testimonials:Here are some of the comments I receive from people about the channels they receive; some private, some the Goddess Teleconferences.

      ****I find that i begin to feel better as soon as I book my channel!  I think the Goddess is already working with me.

      ****Ihave enjoyed wtih woring with you on a monthly basis because I know that things are moving and that it's only a couple weeks until we get together again! Thank you for that.
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      There are different ways in which to receive a private channel.  You can speak directly with the angels through the telepohone or Skype.  Or you can communciate with Shelly, submit a list of questions or intentions and they will do the channel for you without  you being present.  Both formats offer a tremendous amount of potential for change.  In most cases, either format can leave you feeling transformed.

      Shelly has an ability to create a very clear link with the Angels, guides and God/ Goddess.  She's very effective in her channeling whether it's about information, healing, you're present or remote.  See what it'll bring for you!

      There are packages available if you would like to sign up for multiple channels that would be spread over time or combine it with a meditation.
      Next Teleconference
      Sunday, October 21, 2012
      9:00 pm Eastern Time
      1-712-432-0075
      Access code : 642149#
      Featured Lightworker
      Featured lightworker:  I believe we are all here in support of each other.  For every expansion one person has, so do the rest of us.  In this section I am sharing with you people who I’ve come into contact with that I think you may also enjoy.  I will at times feature an organization or others who are even more well known.  If you would like me to feature you and your work, please send me your information.
      Feeling in Limbo
       I have been preparing my email to send out to everyone and feeling very much in limbo.  When it comes to the Featured Lightworker I always have ideas of people and things to talk about.  Last time it was the Dolphins.  Another time about Catherine with Chatting with Catherine.  Another time it was Susan Bame Hoover of Full Circle Mediation.  These comprise the last several messages.

      Here I am today ready to send this email and I’m drawing a blank.  I have people on my list, but it’s not the right time.  I have ideas of what I’d like to speak, but none really seem to evolve.  I then began to realize that this is the limbo that so many people are experiencing!!

      For me, this past summer was about updating and creating change in my environment.  I’ve painted my house, I’ve done some repairs, cleaned, cleaned, cleaned!  Then last weekend I cleared out my basement and had a garage sale with today being the day I took all the left overs to charity.

      It’s given me an unexpected feeling of limbo.  On the one had it all feels complete, done, time to move on~~~ yippee!!  On the other hand I’m saying ‘okay, where’s the next place?’  ‘What do I want’?  ‘Where do I go’?

      I believe we all have the potential to do whatever we wish in our lives.  Sometimes it’s very clear and it’s happening all around us on a daily basis.  There are other times we are so focused on something we want, that we don’t see how to get there.  There may also be times when we know we want change, we’re open to whatever that may be, and then sit wondering how it will manifest.

      As I experience this place of limbo I realize it actually has some really good points to it.  It’s a time to really connect without desires. Not just the ones I’ve always had that haven’t manifested; but truly link with whatever I desire from my heart.

      There is absolutely a place where things are slowed down because of effort.  We try so hard to ‘make’ something happen through talking to people, searching the internet, reading, learning, writing or whatever is right for us.  This effort though can be us trying to make something happen in an expected way which in turn can become resistance.

      What is allowing?  Do we still search the net, read things, talk to people, etc. or do we do nothing?  Do we sit in a place of awareness? Are we are contained within ourselves?  I think it can be that, but it can also be more.  While we all need time to be within and to re-connect, it can also become a deep well of emptiness.

      So my sense of all this is that we do go through transitions all the time.  Some of them hit us in the face, other times it comes up unexpectedly.  If we can recognize that change is happening and will continue to happen, then our time in limbo can be a hiatus of peace or a time to regroup.

      So if you’re in limbo, then enjoy the moment and be open to all that is awaiting you or all that is to come!!
      Channeled Meditations

      Step into the new energies with ease

      Experience a deeper clearing and ease in your life

      Soul Communication
      Follow Goddess Light
      Support my Work
      If you want to support Goddess Light please consider making a donation.

      Forward this email to a friend
      Our mailing address is:
      Goddess Light PO Box 800143 Roswell, GA 30075