Expect Wonderful: New Position in the Galaxy: New Energy System in our Body

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 17, 2012

      Expect Wonderful Cosmic Perspectives for the New Earth

      news from the ideafrontier
      October 2012

      ~

      Hello lovely!

      I hope this finds you well and thriving.  The energy is continuing to facilitate our evolution by highlighting the areas of life where we're still able to achieve greater wholeness. (Did you like that positive spin on things?)  It's challenging, I know. We are getting into the gristly stuff that we saved until later.  The good news is we're increasingly confident of our abilities to transform our past and our stories, our parallel lives and our current experiences with gentleness and love.

      I wanted to invite you to a special event this Sunday--Engaging the Qualities of the12-Chakra System.  I am most interested in this event as there has been some information--snapshots if you will-- about what this new chakra system is like, and I'm excited to get the full scoop. I personally have not explored this content much and yet was given this topic for our event--so I, with you, will be learning as we receive the channeled transmissions expanding our understanding and capacity about this new system.

      With the 12-12-12 Stargate, the interface with the Crystalline Earth-Grid is spiraling upward into new functionality.  Our bodies have many ways to interface with various levels of reality.  One key aspect aligned with the 2012 astrological doorways is the 12-chakra system.  The nature of the chakra systems is that they are energy centers that faciliate certain qualities of experience.   As in the 7-chakra system, each of the chakras in the 12-chakra system, have specific energetic qualities that are then manifested or when blocked, inhibited, in our experience.

      It makes sense to me as we become more clear that our chakra system would become more specific in function and also created an enlarged coherence.  Would you like to become more aware of this emerging aspect of your energy?  Would you like to feel your response to the channeled transmissions and see how it relates to what is unfolding for you?  Would you like to participate in a guided meditation to activate and give you a glimpse through connection with your future crystal self, the energies of this new system?  Me too!  Well--you're invited. :)

      Join us, this Sunday, October 21
      a Lightworker Collective Event!

      Engaging Qualities of the 12-Chakra System
      11:00 am pacific time

      (or via audio download -
      whenever it's best for you)

      The new chakra system, reorganizes our interface with our realm of focus.  It mirrors the larger scheme of our galaxy and the Universal momentum toward love and oneness.

      Learn why we need this expanded interface and what the benefit and changes will be as this becomes active and open, generating our energy field.

      Receive guidance on a practice to use daily, to activate your 12-Chakra System on continually attune to the evolution of the Earth-Grid.

      Become more familiar with the qualities of each chakra and begin to explore your own relationship to these qualities.  See the potential of your own evolution through identifying the "gap" between here and there and begin to create toward this future, crystal self in fuller expression energetically having clear, specific guidance about the qualities of energy in this new form.

      Evolve your soul connection through guided transmissions that facilitate expanded multi-sensory perception of your own energy system and it's changing landscape.

      This is what I've been told we'll experience.  As always, there are additional transmissions of energy and attunements based on the intentions you set for participation and the collective energy field we open and join within.

      If this calls out to you, please join us!  I'd love to share this with you.  You may click here to register.

      With this emerging new position in our galaxy, a lot of expanded potential will surface.  Many of us are feeling this and it's exhilarating!  I encourage you to use this as an ally when you feel challenged, and to remind yourself that all that is taking place, is part of a very very VERY large momentum toward home = oneness.

      Standing shoulder to shoulder with you on this great adventure.
      Love,

      Meredith

      Meredith Murphy | Expect Wonderful | PO Box 2433 | Pasadena | CA | 91102