Expect Wonderful: Message from Archangel Michael + Energy Infusion 16 OCT 2012

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 16, 2012

      Expect Wonderful

      Legion of Michael

      ~

      Hello Radiant One,
      Today's energy infusion is now complete.

      You may read the channeled transmission from Michael explaining his intentions and what to expect from this infusion HERE.

      Or use this full link:
      http://expectwonderful.typepad.com/legionsofmichael/2012/10/archangel-michael-16-october-2012.html

      Please be sure to forward this to any guest you have invited to participate in the infusions.

      Love and blessings!
      Meredith

       *
      Upcoming Legion Events:

      NOVEMBER Monthly Infusions
      Tuesday, November 6 and November 20

      OCTOBER Member Conference Call
      Saturday, November 10

      If you enjoyed this experience, please suggest it to a friend!  For more information or to share the infusions as a gift, you can read more here: http://www.expectwonderful.com/monthly-energy-and-light-infusion.html

      Expect Wonderful | PO Box 2433 | Pasadena | CA | 91102