One Awakened Person Can Awaken The Whole World ~ Osho

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 16, 2012
      The photo is unavailable but this piece could be moved to another one at that account on Face Book for those who wish to check that way. :)

      Source: Freemymind Openmyeyes

      ~ There is no evil and there are no evil forces in the world. There are only people of awareness, and there are people who are fast asleep -- and sleep has no force. The whole energy is in the hands of the awakened people. And one awakened person can awaken the whole world. One lighted candle can make millions of candles lighted without losing it's light. ~

      ~ Osho