Ascension Notes from Soulstice Rising

    Message 1 of 32 , Oct 16, 2012

      Here are the latest Ascension Notes; just click on the link to read in its entirety.

      Upgrades, Angelic Connection, New Moon & Pure Potentiality

      In the past week especially, the Earth has experienced an upgrade in Her New Body Grid, as we have. It might have felt like your nerves have been fired up and what may feel like nervousness or anxiety is actually the upgrade of your electrical system. This upgrade affects your mind, bringing you to your Higher Mind, which is a blend Mind and Heart. This upgrade has brought with it a rise in consciousness. A rise in consciousness brings more Awareness and an empowerment to whatever your thoughts and intentions are. It also has made you more sensitive to everything and everyone around you.

      Wishing you Love on your Ascension Path,

      Kara

      This email is sent in compliance with federal email standards. Soulstice Rising will never share or sell your email address to another vendor and never participate in spam.

      Copyright © Soulstice Rising. All rights reserved!

      Message 32 of 32 , Jul 27, 2013

        Here are the latest Ascension Notes; just click on the link to read in its entirety.

        Double the Pleasure: Sirian Universal Merkabah AND The Lion's Gate

        Just when we thought things couldn’t get any more intense, we are being infused with two great “leap-forward” cosmic events. One is the Sirian Universal Merkabah that began infusing our own Merkabah, upgrading it in order to rise in vibration, on July 17 culminating July 29/30. On July 26th, the Lion’s Gate phase began, taking us to approximately August 12th. This particular Gateway opens a new vortex on Earth and brings forth new Light Codes for Earth and us. This also is connected with Sirius. Many are seeing the Sirian Universal Merkabah as the astrological alignment formed by Earth and Water signs; which are infused with the Divine Feminine. It brings grounding (Earth) and a transformation from emotion to spirit (water)...grounded spirit. They are one and the same.