[ANGEL] 24 Libra, The Angels of Loyalty

  • Spiritus
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 15, 2012

      24degrees Libra

      TheAngels of Loyalty

      Alsoknown as

      The Angels of

       ‘
      Istaroth’

      Beloved,

      In any relationship, we inspire each person so that they will never be disloyal. We help you discover anything that would cause infidelity, as you go along, so that you prevent it before it even starts.

      We keep man and woman together in fidelity through intuitive sympathy and caring of the heart.’

      We teach you about love, friendship, and sympathy’.

      ‘Since the very beginning, we have helped turn enemies into loyal and faithful friends’.

      Receptive  mind  is a means that a person directly links to Universal Mind that exists in all creation. Universal Mind inspires the cultivation of an ever more increasingly beautiful state of Perfection on Earth, as the original purity of all ideas in Divine Mind are understood and activated.

       Contemplatemind as  an extension of  the Divine Mind which acts as the illuminating principle of human life.

       The heart has an electromagnetic field that is 5000 times stronger than the brain. By seeing through the eyes of love, the heart is joined to the brain.

      This is turn activates the thymus, which in turn activates the immune system, bringing health and joy, transmutation into divine perfection of the physical body.

      We are heavenly hosts of receptive love in the mind, with special emphasis on loyalty.

      Weteach lessons about the divinequality of loyalty, which is one of the most beautiful flowers of love.

      We,the heavenly hosts of ‘Istaroth’,help the world find peace and understanding through loyalty.

      Trueloyalty sees The Presence of Divine Consciousness that indwells each and every created being.

      Openingthe heart to the purity of loyalty is one of the greatest of blessings possible on earth, for it opens the way to serve peace on earth.

      Loyalty is essentially a commitment, or meditation, upon loving impeccability.

      Thosewho hold this concentration upon loyalty have made a commitment to someone or some worthy quality.

       Avow is made never to fall below a lofty, inspired standard of ethical behavior and commitment on every level of awareness.

      A loyal person is purified and uplifted by the very act of staying true to the commitment to uphold the high standard, and never forsake it.

      Oneof the special gifts bestowed by loyalty upon the person who has taken on its mantle is inner peace, a paradoxical gift:
      by giving it away toward another, you receive the solace yourself of always dwelling where there is no betrayal.

      By being completely loyal to the true spiritual essence of those you are committed to, and staying true to your commitment, you embark upon an exquisite journey of transformation to a special Garden of Eden, wherein the paths of mastery and sainthood unite.

      Althoughloyalty appears to limit one’s options and restrict freedom, on the contrary, committing to be loyal opens a beautiful, inner world of refined emotions and peace of mind which is not accessible by any other means.

      In any relationship, we inspire each person so that they will never be disloyal. We help you discover anything that would cause infidelity, as you go along, so that you prevent it before it even starts.

      We keep man and woman together in fidelity through intuitive sympathy and caring of the heart.’

      We teach you about love, friendship, and sympathy’.

      ‘Since the very beginning, we have helped turn enemies into loyal and faithful friends’.

      Even though many people on spiritual paths might think that loyalty calls for them to turn against those of other faiths, we teach that such limited judgment is replaced by loyalty to Omnipresent Divine Love.

      Judgmentis an example of misplaced loyalty. Loyalty should never be misspent upon turning against another child of God.

      Thiskind of judgment misinterprets Divine Will whose rightful use is to create, inspire, and sustain all with Love.

      Loyaltyis that most wonderful and endearing quality, which blossoms forth out of Divine Love, the kind of pure love
      thatnever harms another under any circumstances.

      Eventhough many have urged people to lay down their lives for the love of God, we urge each Child of Light to treasure his or her life and the lives of others for the love of God.

      Love,not wisdom, has the power to transmute any temptations to act out angrily or destructively.

      Itis written that if a person has wisdom and power without love, then that person is utterly lost. With flowing divine love, all else is added.

      DivineLove sees all others as THE BELOVED, for it knows that ONE LIFE enlivens all the many beings in creation.

      Oneversion of the most sacred practice within the Islamic tradition, is the
      repetitionof a prayer that translates to
      "Godis love, lover, and beloved, all at once."

      Thepurest loyalty is an initiation that allows you to enter into this inner sanctuary of the Oneness of Divine Being, the Oneness that unites creation in a unified field of Cosmic Love.

      TheCreator is Love.

      Thegreatest loyalty of all is loyalty to Love itself, which indwells and sustains all and is the root of harmlessness.

      Loveand harmlessness are found in the hearts of all children in their natural state of innocence.

      Ithas been written that you must be as a little child, to enter the kingdom of Heaven.

      Trustand innocence are inherent elements of loyalty, and typify the natural atunement of a young child. Trust, innocence, and loyalty are based on an intuitive atunement to indwelling OMNIPOTENT WILL of Divine Love in all. This atunement to all-penetrating Divine Willpower awakens the power of love to transform relationships in a mystical and wondrous manner.

      Withloyalty, difficulties in relationships are transformed in the fullness of time into stepping stones to Heaven itself.

      "Thecrooked shall be made straight."
    • Cynthia Schlosser
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 16, 2013

        24 degrees Libra
        The Angels of Loyalty
        Also known as

         The Angels of

        Istaroth

        Beloved,

         Opening the heart to the purity of loyalty is one of the greatest of blessings possible on earth, for it opens the way to serve peace on earth.

         Loyalty is essentially a commitment, or meditation, upon loving impeccability.

        Those who hold this concentration upon loyalty have made a commitment to someone or some worthy quality.

         A vow is made never to fall below a lofty, inspired standard of ethical behavior and commitment on every level of awareness.

        A loyal person is purified and uplifted by the very act of staying true to the commitment to uphold the high standard, and never foresake it.

[...]

        Kamala Logo
              2
         The Creator is Love.

         The greatest loyalty of all is loyalty to Love itself, which indwells and sustains all and is the root of harmlessness.

         Love and harmlessness are found in the hearts of all children in their natural state of innocence.

         It has been written that you must be as a little child, to enter the kingdom of Heaven.

         Trust and innocence are inherent elements of loyalty, and typify the natural attunement of a young child.

         Trust, innocence, and loyalty are based on an intuitive attunement to indwelling OMNIPOTENT WILL of Divine Love in all.

        This attunement to all-penetrating Divine Willpower awakens
        the power of love to transform relationships in a mystical and wondrous manner.

         With loyalty, difficulties in relationships are transformed in the fullness of time into stepping stones to Heaven itself.

         "The crooked shall be made straight."

         In this attunement of childlike loyalty, all life is a never ending treasury of wonderful and fascinating discoveries and surprises.

         Within this reality, all beings are precious that form the web of life.

        They are manifestations of Divine Consciousness.

        They are to be treasured and never harmed.

         The gift of loyalty to the presence of Divine Being in all Life is the
        essence of true Wisdom and Enlightenment, and is the perfection of The Law of Cause and Effect.

         Among the heavenly hosts of the zone girdling the earth, we are protectors of loyalty.

         When you meditate on the divine virtues associated with the letters of
        our name, and call on our help, we give you the key to unlocking the mysteries of love, the "treasures of the heart".

        Cognition brought about by LOVE DIVINE promotes beautiful feelings of harmony between individual parts, IN PERFECT WISDOM through inner
        guidance, in connection with all others within the unified field of Life, the Web of Life.

        THIS COGNITION OF THE DIVINITY OF EACH INDIVIDUAL PART AND THE ONENESS OF ALL PARTS is the vibrant birthright of all people.

         Enlightenment, love, ecstasy and beauty, is the fruit of this birthright.

        Through Divine Receptive Wisdom the ancient prayer is answered:

        ”Thy Kingdom come, thy will be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven”

         We teach lessons about the divine quality of loyalty, which is one of the most beautiful flowers of love.

         We, the heavenly hosts of Istaroth, help the world find peace and understanding through loyalty.
        I am you
         We are heavenly hosts of receptivity to divine love.

        We inspire integrating the head with the heart in meditation and focus with special emphasis on divine loyalty.

         Receptivity in meditation links to Universal Mind that exists in all creation.

        Universal Mind inspires the cultivation of an ever more increasingly beautiful state of Perfection
        on Earth, as the original purity of all ideas in Divine Mind are understood and activated.

         Contemplate individual mind as  an extension of The Divine Mind which acts as the illuminating principle of human life.

         The heart has an electromagnetic field that is 5000 times stronger than the brain.

         By seeing through the eyes of love, this powerful field of the heart is joined to the brain.

        This is turn activates the thymus, which in turn activates the immune
        system, bringing health and joy, transmutation into divine perfection of the physical body.

        "The last enemy to be overcome is death."

        "I have not given you the spirit of fear, but of joy, and life everlasting."

         True loyalty sees The Presence of Divine Consciousness that indwells each and every created being.
        Anemones
        I-S-T-A-R-O-T-H

        I… The sound of the letter I is the Divine Virtue of Cause and Effect, which represents the Law of Evolution of everything.

        This law gives the understanding and mastery of the akasha, or subtle pre-matter principle.

         The sensation of akasha is ‘God-penetrating-all.’

        The understanding of cause and effect also enables the perfection of memory and conscience.

          Because all life is connected as a unified field of energy, whatever
        is willed, thought, felt, or done have repercussions throughout the entire web of life.

         When loyalty is chosen as a path to perfection, the entire kingdom of heaven, and indeed all of life, responds accordingly.

         What is sown is reaped.

        The loyalty of the indwelling Consciousness of God in the web of life is activated in this manner.

        The letter I with its light opalescent color, representing the Law of Cause and Effect, is the spiritual essence of the left kidney.
        This virtue is of the earth element, so it has the sensation of weight. The musical note is G.

        S…This is the sound of all-penetrating power, ALL-POWER.

         This virtue gives the WILLPOWER to attune to the inherent divine perfection and beauty of others, so that loyalty is easy and natural.

        This all-power is to be understood substantially.

        With all-power you get into contact with the subtlest substance of the divine spirit, i.e.,
        with the original divine fire, or will, which works as a substantial power in everything that has been created by Divine Providence.

        Oneness with all-power gives mastery over the fire principle of desire and will and brings about a state of clairvoyance in its purest form.

        Complete control over consciousness results from this.

        The color of this virtue is purple red, its musical note is G-sharp, it is the fireelement of will and so it has the sensation
        of warmth, and the gall bladder is the part of the body that is formed by it.

        T… The sound of the letter T in the ancient language is the divine virtue of high inspiration with all the legal matters of this principle.

         In the intellect, this virtue awakens remarkable inventive faculties and memory.

         When a person chooses the path of loyalty in relationships,
        the heavenly hosts awaken high levels of inspiration, so that sympathy and ingeniousness removes all obstacles to love.

         In meditating on this virtue, see yourself as a tiny dot in your solar
        plexus with the rest of the body as an infinite swirling universe all around you.

        Meditate with focus on high inspiration from Divine Mind.

        Do this with a sensation of warmth and fire filling the body from a tiny
        brown black sun shining forth from the head region and forming the right kidney.

         Intone the T sound to the musical note of F and feel yourself having mastery over all the elements.

        “All that I do, ye shall do and more.”

        A…The sound of this letter, a soft A like a sigh, is the sound of the highest wisdom and illumination that can be lavished upon a human being.

         The color is light blue, the musical note is G, the sensation is ease since it is the element of air, and the lungs are formed by it.

        Mastering this virtue in meditation gives clairvoyance, clairaudience,
        eloquence, artistic and musical gifts, and the control over the element of air.

        We awaken mental acuity in the seeker, ingenuity, the ability
        to grasp high abstract and enlightened new information very quickly and easily, and flawless mental functioning.

        Umlaut A, ae…all imperfection is then released to Divine Being for
        transformation into another state that is the highest good of all concerned.

        R… This sound is the sound of freedom and independence.

          It has a golden color, the note of C, and is the earth element, so it is
        felt with a sensation of weight and is seen as a tiny sun in the leg region.  The left nostril is formed from this virtue.

        The mastery of this virtue gives clear inner guidance that is in complete harmony with Divine Providence, so no mistake is ever made.

        Umlaut O, eu…By seeing through the eyes of the most profound cosmic
        divine love, indwelling perfection is revealed and enlivened in whatever is seen.

        O… The sound of letter O is the sound of the initiation into the original principle of divine justice.

         Mentally you will be able to give expression to the absolute legality of harmony in all four basic qualities of the elements.

        Intent controls thought and thought controls emotion.

         Emotion controls earth.

        You will have a high power of judgement and the ability to
        comprehend spiritually any legality, any interference by Divine Providence for the sake of justice.

         You will never be able to condemn anyone unjustly.

        This brings about the abilities to create any change in the emotional
        situations that you find yourself in and to have absolute success and happiness on all levels.

        This virtue has an ultramarine blue color, the musical note of C, and
        is the earth element so it has the sensation of weight. It formed the throat and windpipe.

        T…The virtue of high inspiration gives ingenius guidance to overcome any obstacle to loving relationships.

        H… This letter represents the Power of the Word.

        This virtue of The Power of The Word is the outpicturing of divine
        virtues into being, will, intellect, feelings, and sensation, into form through the speaking of the ancient language.

        The sound of each letter represents a divine virtue.

         The ancient language is the use of each letter so that the entire brain is utilized.

        In speaking the letter A, for instance, a person experiences pure being and unity with Divine Being and all cretion.

         Then the sound of A is toned with the musical note of G as feelings of wisdom and enlightenment
        flow with the visualization of the color sky blue shining from a tiny sun in the lung region of the body, with the SENSATION of ease.

         The WILL to unite with all wisdom and enlightenment of Divine Mind joins with the
        visualization of the light blue color and with CONTEMPLATION of wisdom and enlightenment with the intellect, and the FEELINGS of eloquence,
        music and poetry, clairaudience, and clairvoyance.

        This is done with the sensation of ease and relaxation.

        This exercise utilizes the entire brain, and stimulates powerful glands to produce neuropeptides that lead to higher consciousness.

         In other words, the Delta brainwave, which is the brainwave pattern of
        pure being, is used with WILL and visualization, the Theta brainwave of deep inward thought is used with CONTEMPLATION, the Alpha brainwave of
        emotion is used with FEELINGS, and the Beta brainwave of the five senses, memory, and logic is used with SENSATION.

        This is done from the point of view of the “As above, so below.”

         The ancients have left us this technique for doing this:
         Imagine yourself as a tiny dot located in your own solar plexus with your body as an infinitely huge universe all around you.

         From this vantage point, imagine toning the letter A in the musical note of G,
        while the light blue color shines from a tiny sun in the lungs and fills the lungs or even the entire body.

         At the same time, contemplate wisdom and enlightenment and the sensation of ease filling this area.

         When you breathe out, see and feel this radiating out of the pores of the skin
        near the lungs and filling a person, a place, an object, or even the universe.

         When you breathe in, see and feel this radiating back and filling your body through the pores of the skin over the lungs.

        This becomes easy and automatic with practice, as in learning any language.

         Because of the law of correspondences, the “As above, so below” law, the outer universe becomes filled with the divine virtue of
        wisdom and enlightenment when the body does, through intent and visualization, during this use of the letter A.

        In using The Power of the Word, a Child of Light learns to understand how Divine Providence created everything.

         In choosing loyalty, the heavenly hosts awaken the power to create in this manner, through
        attunement to divine loyalty in being, will, thought, feeling, and sensation, so that situations of love and harmony nurture relationships.

        Be sure to keep the rhythm of the breath natural when meditating in
        this manner, and dissolve the light in the body when you are finished to protect the natural balance of elements in the body.

        MIRACLES

        Footnotes

         Ifyou have these, read Frabato the Magician first, with appendixes, and then read appendixes from the other three for background.

        Theangel messages are indexed there.

        ***********

        TODAY'S REFLECTION

        “The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant.

        We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift.”

        ~AlbertEinstein

        For a copy of the

        copyright:Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

        Feel free to share these messages.

        We are using the Fair Use clause on these images. If you see your art in here and would like credit, or to have it removed, please let us know -- we will happily put your name and a website link under the image or take it out if desired. All content posted  is commentary or opinion and is protected under Free Speech.  This communcation sells no products and earns no money from the recommendation of anything. Material is presented for educational and commentary purposes only and should not be construed as professional advice from any licensed practitioner. Author assumes no responsibility for the use or misuse of this material. Thanks!

        (Message over 64 KB, truncated)