Protect Yourself ~ Patricia Eastwood

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 15, 2012
      The picture may have expired or been removed but for those of you with a Face Book account if you look up We are here to inspire then this may be found moved to another section of theirs. :)

      Source: We are here to inspire

      So many of us are becoming more and more aware of the ‘heavy’ energy on this planet at the moment.
      Our lives seem to be developing complications galore.
      We feel as if we are trying to walk in light sandals through a boggy, clinging, morass.
      There are more and more things happening in the world which make us distressed and concerned, saying ‘Oh. When will it ever end?’

      Those of us who are ‘aware’ spend our time ‘sending’ love out to the world …
      Consciously raising ourselves up, out of the energy morass …
      Working hard to maintain our own ‘light’ness of being and to broadcast it far and wide.

      Others of us struggle to keep our heads above water, not really knowing what to do.

      PLEASE protect yourself.

      Close your eyes. Imagine an egg made of solid, highly polished stainless steel.
      See a door open in the side.
      Enter, closing the door behind you.
      Hear the satisfying thud as it locks safely.
      Only YOU can open that door.
      See the comfy cushions layered deep on the floor.
      You have light music, warmth and comfort.

      KNOW that, although this egg is invisible to others, it will remain, guarding you, until you climb into bed tonight.
      The highly polished surface reflects all negative energy away from you before it can reach you.
      You can also wrap your kiddies in shells to protect them … no need to tell them, just do it.
      Soon you, too, will be lighter, cleaner, wearing a smile, sounding confident … not so deeply hurt by the planet’s efforts to balance itself, by humanity’s negative vibes.

      Before long, you, too, will be sending love and light out to the world.

      Patricia Eastwood. xxx