Enlightening Your Life with Jennifer Hoffman October 10, 2012 newsletter

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 15, 2012

      Enlightening Life Newsletter with
      Jennifer Hoffman & Uriel
      October 15, 2012

      Dear Friends,

      We are already at the halfway mark for October and it's a busy week, starting with a new moon today, Mercury starts its shadow retro cycle on Friday, we will have more solar flares and a few downloads. Even with all of that, maybe we can take time to recover from some of the chaos of last week.

      I usually post daily on Facebook and when I reflected on this week's experiences this weekend, I realized that there were two aspects at work, one was the problem, the other was the solution. Every problem I had was alerting me to something I needed to change and I could either use the situation to paralyze me into anxiety and frustration, or to propel me into a different way of doing things and being. Paralysis is one of my life lessons and I was physically paralyzed for 5 years from age 5 to 11, and it's something I encounter often in my life lessons.

      Did you have any drama, chaos, frustration or fear this past week? Did you feel paralyzed at first and then use the situation to propel you into a new way of doing things?

      A reminder from last week's illegal download situation that I shared with you, you may  not share any audio files or programs you purchase from me. The copy you purchase is for your personal use only. These downloads are audited and monitored, you will be contacted if you share files and expected to pay for all of the illegal downloads, plus attorney fees.

      Sharing copyrighted material without permission is illegal. If you are so inspired by my work that you want to share it with others, please direct them to my store so they can purchase their own copy. While it is easy to share digital products, that doesn't mean it is right or legal and it hurts people like me and you. Thanks for your cooperation.

      In this week's newsletter we have the Archangel Uriel channeled message and this one made me laugh because it was also a message to me, reminding me of the teachers I have invited into my life.

      I hope you can join me on the Enlightening Life Radio show on  Wednesday, October 17 at 8PM US central time, the link is on the right or click here for the show page. We will be talking about this week's articles and more, and I take callers too. The dial in number is 718-664-6504.

      The Earth Keeper Crystal Adventure was so much fun we're doing it again in March 2013, for the Spring Equinox. Registration opens October 15, 2012. You'll receive an email with registration information this week.

      The Earth Keeper Crystal Gift Pack offer has expired, I don't have any more crystals but you can join us in March to dig for your own.

      If you missed a previous message or article, they are available in the Membership section on the website, click here for more details.

      Many blessings,
      Jennifer Hoffman
      Author, Intuitive Mystic, Channel
      Your Guide to Masterful Living

      =============================
      Uriel's Message -- You Invite Your Teachers
      Your soul embraces a human path for the purpose of ascending energy into higher frequencies. The karmic path can be viewed as your soul's work in the third dimension, to shift energies and create an energetic space for ascension.  Ascension is not a single point or time when all of humanity is in agreement and ready. It is the free will choice to move energy into higher dimensions of being. The movement into ascension is made through your teachers, whom you invite to participate in ascension with you. Some of these are invitations you have forgotten or regret, but it is through them that you achieve ascension.  [...
      Read the rest of this article on the blog by clicking here. You can comment and share your insights on the blog.
      This week's featured product
      We are at a turning point in our spiritual and human evolution. Can we learn from the lessons of Atlantis or are we doomed to repeat them? This book explains the Atlantean Paradigm, the foundation of our current ascension cycle, our Atlantis Legacy, the limitations on our gifts and power that we agreed to because of what happened in Atlantis and how we can complete that cycle now.
      Available in print, Kindle and Nook, and for a limited time, you can receive a *f.ree* audio file and worksheet on how to reclaim your Atlantis gifts. Click here for more info

      Do you want to read last week's articles? They are available, as are hundreds more, audio files, monthly calls and more, in the Archives, available through the Mastery Membership. Click here for more information

      About Jennifer Hoffman
      Jennifer Hoffman is an author, intuitive mystic, channel, speaker, self and life mastery expert and host of the top-rated Enlightening Life radio show on Blog Talk Radio. Since 2004, Jennifer has written the weekly Enlightening Life newsletter, a source of education, information and enlightenment to its more than 2 million readers. Through Jennifer's work her clients experience profound soul level healing, self and life empowerment and experience more joyful and abundant living. A recognized leader in the transformational and self help fields, Jennifer regularly teaches, writes and speaks on the global stage. Learn more about her work at www.enlighteninglife.com

      Upcoming Events

      Wednesday, October 17, at 8PM US CDT. We'll discuss the newsletter, current energies & more, and readings for callers. Click here for more info & to hear the archives.

      The New Earth Energy Project call recordings are available to
      Mastery Community Members who also receive a discount on their purchase and 2 private calls each month. Join today!

      Feature Product

      Contact Info

      Copyright © 2012. Enlightening Life OmniMedia, Inc.. All Rights Reserved.
      Enlightening Life OmniMedia, Inc.
      PO Box 7076
      Lee's Summit, MO 64064
      816-350-1139