Hear many amazing things about the ancient continent of Lemuria, and why and how it's energy is resurfacing now. Tuesday, Oct 16, 2012. Interview with Pat Crosby on Healing Conversations broadcast. Replay available.

  • Pat Crosby
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 15, 2012
      On Tuesday, Oct 16, 2012 you'll hear many amazing things about the ancient continent of Lemuria, and why and how it's energy is resurfacing now. A few highlights include:

      * How connecting with the rising Lemurian Grid (energy pattern) help
      s you with unconditional love
      * Learn how to use the Lemurian Magenta Arc to heal relationships
      * What the resurfacing of the Lemurian Grid has to do with the prophecies of 2012 and The New Beginning of 2013.

      Some of things I’ll be talking about include:
      Ancient Lemuria, meeting Lemurians on Mt Shasta, how to create unconditional love and the magenta arc to heal relationships, the relationship between Hawaii~Peru~Lemuria, angel-gifted forgiveness as a tool to master living in higher vibration consciousness, are you a Lemurian “Olympic champion” returned among us today, the beginning of the Mayan prophesied New Dream beginning after the ending of 2012, the planetary and galactic importance of our New Dream Begins sacred journey to Peru in 2013 to anchor and activate the Lemurian grid (energy pattern) with the crystalline and galactic grids.

      Friend 'Lauren Ellis Galey is a wonderful host and interviewer and brings out the best information with her incisive and insightful questions. I also love her deep, calming, heart~full voice :) She is such a pleasure to listen to.

      We also discuss the role of our dear friend Mel Morishige from Hawaii and his connection with the Elvins in our sacred journey.

      CLICK HERE FOR LISTEN IN LINK
      http://patcrosby.blogspot.com/2012/10/ancient-lemuria-arises-join-pat-crosby.html

      REPLAY will be available after the broadcast.

      Registration complimentary.