World Puja Network: Highlights of This Week's Shows

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 14, 2012

      A Few Highlights of the World Puja
      Network Shows This Week
      Hi Everyone,

      First let me say I am so thrilled that so many of you are joining us for the 12-12-12 World Puja World Meditation and Planetary Transmission. People world-wide are gathering to hold the space in both an energetic manner and in their hearts, to assist our Planet and every sentient being on Planet Earth to receive and complete the Energy Codes of Ascension, on the most potent portal day in 26,000 years, the 12-12-12.

      The 12-12-12 heralds and brings forth what we have waited, toiled and struggled for our entire lives, as The Great Central sun aligns with the center of our Galaxy, to amplify and solidify the energies of Freedom, being brought to us, from the Highest Aspects of our Mother/Father God, and the Planet of Earth.

      On this day, we are being called together as Divine catalysts to amplify the energies that will open the gates to the New World. I hope you will join us (just click on the banner below,) and, I hope you will join us in our stellar global broadcasts in this upcoming week.

      PS: There is a post script to this. Many have asked why we are doing this 2 hour broadcast with 6 global speakers, since so many events are going on world-wide that day?

      The reason, we don't want any single one of you to be left out, not one, if you don't have anything planned for that day! And, for those that do, the MP3 that you will receive if you can't join us directly for this broadcast will undoubtedly amplify whatever experience you will have that day, and you can listen to it whenever you wish.

      Monday, October 15, 2012: Marilyn Bradford, host of "What Addiction is Stopping You?" begins the week with an eyes wide open show on "Addictions, Entities and Past Lives." What do they have to do with each other? A lot! And Marilyn not only addresses each, but what to do about it.

      Tuesday, October 16, 2012: James Gilliland, host of "Contact Has Begun" has a conversation with Patricia Awyan about ancient mysteries and the "Giza Update."

      Also, Tuesday, October 16, 2012: Sheila Gale, host of "The Sheila Show" talks with Lisa Dorey known throughout the world as the "Angel Interpreter." There will be a 25 minute guided meditation with Lisa and the Angels to help each move forward in this time of deep questioning about "where am I going?"

      Wednesday, October 17, 2012: Rikka Zimmerman, host of "Adventure in Oneness," is covering the topic of "Trust: The Universe Called You." This is an important show as once again, so many are questioning their purpose, their contribution, and their very existence.

      "I have long said, that every one of you has a profound purpose on this Planet whether you are aware of it or not, and I have long known that there are so few that truly understand their own magnificence and the fact, that in spite of appearances, you are so very supported by the Universe."

      Tonight, Rikka will no doubt have you feeling a bit more connected to this incredible Universe, and it's love for you.

      Also on Wednesday, October 17, 2012 Panache Desai, host of "Real Talk," is taking a bit of a hiatus since his twin daughters have arrived, and has decided to re-broadcast his interview with me. He calls our interview, "Designed To Succeed."

      Thursday, October 18, 2012: Sai Maa, host of "Your Divine Impulse," continues her series with a conversation about "Your Evolutionary Experience."

      Also on Thursday, October 18, 2012: DeAnne Hampton, host of "The New Human," discusses "A New Living Language." Says DeAnne: "This new language is our transition back to communicating without words, telepathic communication within our species and inter-dimensionally as well." DeAnne will open up your minds about your participation in this great aspect of our transition.

      Friday, October 19, 2012: Dr. Dain Heer and Gary Douglas, of "Access Consciousness," discuss a topic often challenging for many to many to hear, "The Right To Die," only they give it quite a different spin that will have you considering that right, in a different light.

      Also, on Friday, October 19, 2012: Matt Kahn and Julie Dittmar, hosts of "The Heart of Awakening," explore the latest information on ascension that has been transmitted directly from Source to help you discover the role you play in the largest shift in consciousness in human history.

      And as always, there's much more on World Puja this month.  Please visit www.worldpuja.org for all hosts, guests, days, times and details. As always we are in deep appreciation to each and every one of you for being a part of such a beautiful Arc of Light.

      And, don't forget to click on our banner below and please join us for the 12-12-12 World Meditation and Planetary Transmission. Even if you can't make it on the 12-12-12, you will receive the MP3 which I assure you will take you right on through the 12-21-12!

      We are almost there and so wish to share the spectacular moments ahead with each of you in a profound and impactful way.

      12-12-12 World Meditation & Planetary Transmission

      Know you are loved.

      Namaste,
       Maureen Moss
      President of The World Puja Network, LLC
      maureen@...
      http://www.worldpuja.org
      http://www.maureenmoss.com

      Copyright © 2012 The World Puja Network, LLC
      The World Puja Network, LLC
      2305-C Ashland St. #405
      Ashland, OR 97520

      Add us to your address book