Power Animal of the Week: Peacock

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 14, 2012
      One of the first areas that immediately speaks deeply to me is coming into acceptance of ourselves. Appreciation: Appreciation of and for life, for others, for this world and, yes, for ourselves as well. The time is now to open more to our gifts, our creativity; display and share them graciously full of compassion, courage and love. Allow your Divine Artist to express You. Be an inspiration to others just as they inspire you. Family and community bonds will strengthen, deepen and become each apart of the other. As we see this world as a Global Community where we enrich one another, create together and learn more and more how to allow our beauty, our soul to shine and shine brightly. :)

      http://www.poweranimalsunleashed.com/
      http://www.poweranimalsunleashed.com/creek.htm
      http://www.poweranimalsunleashed.com/power_animal_026peacock.htm

      The Peacock
      Creativity          Timing          Family

      Take a deep breath and let the spirit of the peacock fill you. Click here to listen to the Peacock's Song.

      Filled with the spirit of the peacock, your exotic and iridescent beauty can now begin to shine out.  There is an artist within you, deeply creative and original, who is capable of greatness.  The peacock will allow this side of you to emerge, gaining power gradually as you allow his spirit to grow within you.

      The peacock knows just when to show his gifts to the world.  He is capable of folding his tail quietly and waiting.  Then, when the time is right, he calls out powerfully and fans his tail, showing his breathtaking beauty for all the world to see.  He will bring you this powerful gift of timing and intuition, so that you do not weaken your dazzling energy through overexposure of your great gifts.

      The peacock will also teach you the power of community and family, for he bonds closely with his offspring.  Gather your loved ones around you closely; shine out in beauty and creativity.  You are the peacock.