Quado's Garden: Be as a Rose

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 14, 2012
       This is a beautiful message to remember with a number of layers and depth within it. The rose is a beautiful flower that can display a good range of coloration which is also one of the lessons a rose teaches us on diversity in unity. Another way of recognizing a rose is along its stem which are the thorns. The thorns are clipped from those harvested in the wild and horticulturists and gardeners have come to be able to grow roses without thorns yet there is a beauty missing and important lessons inherent within those when they are missing. Would anyone say that thorns on a rose stem lessen their attraction and beauty? No they enhance the beauty for they have been apart of the growth of that rose into becoming the vibrant and radiant flower that they are. These play into the message of learning how to move or flow with the seasons of our lives by accepting ourselves more and more fully even with the thorns that can come. Take each season of your life as it comes moment by moment. Embrace yourself, be patient with yourself and love every part of who you are even when those thorns appear for can and will serve that purpose of giving greater depths of understanding, wisdom, compassion, healing, courage and love. Keep to our hearts there is never truly anything lost nor ends. Remember to take to heart that Nature is a patient, wise and benevolent teacher. As you enter into a more intimate relationship with Her you can and will become more intimate with yourself and those within your life. So you become more aware and attuned to You and your seasons. :)

      Be as a Rose

      Move easily through the seasons of your life.  Be as a rose.
      Enjoy those times when you are in the bud, when things are new and the spring seems as if it will last forever.  Enjoy the cycles of spring within your life, within each year, within each day, within each moment.
      And when life moves into the summer, when you are enjoying the open blooming shining forth, your perfume wafting across the garden, your beauty fully expressed, enjoy this as well.  Enjoy this period in your physical life and this period in your mental and spiritual lives as well.  And see also, like the spring, how different enterprises you undertake move from spring to summer.
      And when it is fall, enjoy those last long days as they slide down toward winter and know that this is a beautiful time as well, a time for gratitude and preparation, a time of transition as well as a beauty of another sort, where the blooming is slower and less full, but yet it is still there.
      And when winter comes, when one thing is ending and a cycle is over, be as the rose.  Return your energies and your focus to your roots.  Know that you can weather the storm and the transition, if you will but return to your center, your roots.  If it is not time to bloom now, it will yet be time again, when the spring returns.
      As a life ends, an enterprise completes, a love affair or marriage is over, let yourself be dormant for a time, pulling in your strength from your roots.  But then know that the sun will shine, the snow will melt, and life will spring forth in newness.  A new rose, a new life, a new beginning, a new spring is always there.
      Nothing ends.  Nothing is lost.  Life flows and continues always.