October 15, 2012: Libra New Moon

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 12, 2012

      There is more a bit more to read on this article at the link provided. My North Node is in Libra and looking forward to this New Moon. :)

      New Moon in Libra – October 15th, 2012

      October 11, 2012
      slkije3ls
      “Graceful Relating”
      - written by Dipali
      Overview: “I acknowledge the Divine in You, as I see and acknowledge the Divine within Me. For Relationship provides a window into myself to heal and return to wholeness.”
      There is an electric humming in the air as we prepare for the New Moon in Libra at 22 degrees on October 15th, 2012. The New Moon in Libra represents a time of experiencing grace and harmony both within and in relationships with others, including all of life. The key theme would be “relationship” and this covers the span of human, animal, Earth, and all of the Cosmos. From my perspective the new moon has a focus ‘purely’ Libra tone as Jupiter (expansion) in Gemini in a wide aspect to the New Moon in Libra, which symbolically amplifies the vibration. We may want to talk, socialize, converse and share ideas with others. Encounters with others has the potential to be full of grace and beauty.

      Intention: “I AM in harmony and in balance  ________”
      New Moon Ceremony: Work with the element of Air.  The wind, thought, mental energy. Clear thinking, balance perceptions, harmony in thoughts and communication. Be objective and fair when listening or communicating.

      If you have found the Free articles and resources of value on this blog and Dipali’s Website, then please consider joining the monthly subscription as a way to give back and access quality content. ~ Thank you.
      © Copyright 2012 Dipali Desai. All Rights Reserved

      © Copyright 2001 – 2012 – Dipali Desai and www. spheresofessence.com.

      New Moon Update 15 October 2012 – 12 October 2012

      Written by Patricia Liles
      Contact her at PATLILES@...
      Libra New Moon ~ Sun and Moon at 22º
      October 15, 2012 6:03 AM MDT
      (October 15, 2012 12:03 PM Greenwich Mean Time)
      Well, let’s take our astrological pulse since Full Moon on September 29, a mere two weeks ago.  We survived probably the most challenging Full Moon of the year with those two Grand Squares putting pressure on our resistances and urging us into the dark places.  Saturn made a major sign shift into Scorpio that will be the source of our karmic teachings for the next two years.
      Let’s look at the significance of Saturn taking on a new theme/sign.  Saturn likes to show us where we are bound by our obligations and family responsibilities, where we are blocked by our fears and inadequacies, where we lack discipline and focus….  where we need to show up and take our medicine and stop whining if we want to move our life down the road.  Scorpio teaches about empowerment, transformation, death and rebirth, desire, especially through deep psychological issues, and often expressed in arenas involving sex, money and elimination.
      What significance and power will Saturn in Scorpio wield?  And what role will it play?  For one, at the beginning of its term, Saturn is joining Pluto in a special relationship called mutual reception (I’m in your house and you’re in mine). In the natural zodiac, Saturn rules Capricorn, while Pluto rules Scorpio, but at this time they are switching it up and they are in each others signs – Pluto is now in Capricorn and Saturn has just moved into Scorpio.  This mutual reception magnifies their power and ability to work cooperatively.  As a result, we will most likely feel an intense yearning for a transformative experience that will free the energy trapped and stale in the back of our psychological closets.  We want more at this time – more change in our lives, more direction.  There’s a desire to manifest in our physical reality the desires and visions we see in our hearts and minds.  Shaking up the status quo and taking risks for more power is exactly the territory patrolled by Pluto and Scorpio.  We have to take our energies out of the old structures and build links and webs of working together in creative ways.  People born with Saturn in Scorpio in late 1982 through 1985 are experiencing their first Saturn return and the late 1952 to 1955 people are in their second Saturn return.  Astrological adulthood is upon the first group, and recognition and reaping what they have sown is coming to the 60 year olds.
      Okay, so Saturn in Scorpio will be in mutual reception with Pluto, but in addition, it’s forming a long-lasting and powerful, water Grand Trine with Neptune/Chiron and Ceres.  The combination of all the water signs working harmoniously together will support our emotional bodies and lend a sense of ease and relief and provide a measure of emotional security and nurturing after this past period of growth and energetic expansion since the eclipses in May.  It’s a continuing influence through the end of November right through the next eclipse pair in mid and late November, so take advantage of the wonderful support and emotional nourishment available now (I guess we’re looking a little parched after all the changes we’ve seen recently).  We will feel it again in June-July of 2013 as Jupiter and then Mars in early Cancer enters this Grand Trine pattern.  This current Grand Trine focused on Saturn and Neptune in water signs will also help us in the deep work of forgiveness and detachment to be free of the past and live more fully our realization of ourselves as an expression of Great Spirit.  As we live more fully as Spirit, we raise our frequency and everyone around us benefits.
      Ceres, representing The Mother Goddess energy of the Harvest in all her forms (Isis, Rhea, Tara), is in the link position between the ongoing, collective energy of the Saturn/Uranus square and the release and support of the Grand Water Trine.  The Mother Goddess also has dominion over the mysteries of fertility and the journey to the realms of the underworld, the great return and consequent rebirth.  This New Moon energizes us to eliminate and discard the old in any form – some physical form, and take tangible steps to transform our lives to support our emotional bodies, and embrace the grief and loss that initiate rebirth and renewal.
      2012 has been a series of events that has kept the pedal to the metal to help us increase the amount of energy we can hold and learn to be comfortable with.  It doesn’t end in December 2012; it just establishes a new base line for the planet, our bodies, and our evolution as a species.  Where before we were focused on the Sun as the center of our Solar System, now we are focused on the center of our Milky Way galaxy and responding consciously to the energies emanating from that source.
      10/22 Sun moves into Scorpio
      10/29 Full Moon in Taurus 1:49 PM MDT
      11/04 Daylight Savings Time ends
      11/13 New Moon in Scorpio, Solar Eclipse 3:08 PM MST
      11/28 Full Moon in Gemini, Lunar Eclipse 7:46 AM MST
      Written by Patricia Liles.