Isha Lerner's Triple Goddess Tarot: Flame of Surrender w/ Seventh Chakra

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 12, 2012
      When I read the word surrender, especially in the light of this message, I am reminded that true surrender is not giving up of ourselves over to another nor losing anything. True surrender is opening and embracing ourselves into true love and compassion as this message speaks upon. It is apart of releasing and transforming what no longer benefits us; making a conscious choice in taking a new step toward the wholeness that is already within us: "Forgive yourself, set your soul to the light, and rise up to reclaim your birthright." This quote from the message could not have spoken more clearly in how when we learn to forgive ourselves it enables us to reclaim our birthright. Forgiveness birthed from compassion, love, understanding and yes courage. Yes courage for it is courageous to part the veils of our ego and step into a deeper expression and being that we are releasing and transforming fear and doubt. The affirmation of the 7th Chakra exemplifies this: "I am guided by my higher power and higher wisdom. I am awakened." You are emptying yourself of what are false promises and securities, that have been so for you, to the flame and re-empowered in the process with Divine Love and Compassion as the seed and fruit.

      12. Flame of Surrender
      Your card is...

      12. Flame of Surrender

      Soul Message: As swimmers dare to lie face to the sky and water bears them, as hawks rest upon air and air sustains them, so would I learn to attain freefall, and float into Creator Spirit’s deep embrace, knowing no effort earns that all-surrounding grace. --Denise Levertov

      Alchemy and Transformation: This card acts like a soothing balm, gently enticing you into the quiet caverns of your soul. At this stage of initiation, one’s sense of identity shifts from the small self—motivated by fear and the instinctual drive for physical survival—to the soul-spirit self that is characterized by unconditional love and an understanding that nothing of real value can ever be lost or taken away.

      Awakening to the Archetype – Mother of Compassion: The Flame of surrender card invites you to part the veils of your own ego and extend yourself into the realm of the Great Mother of compassion who wishes to embrace you with Her warmth and protection. Free yourself from the confines of fear and doubt. Believe in the possibility of your own resurrection and enlightenment.

      Everyday Encounters: On a personal level, living the essence of the Flame of Surrender requires great skill and willingness. It is not always easy to empty ourselves of false promises of safety and security and leap into the flames of the abyss. However, when this card is presented to you, it is without doubt your time to release something old, and free yourself from the ancient shackles of shame, fear, doubt, guilt, and denial. Forgive yourself, set your soul to the light, and rise up to reclaim your birthright.

      Nature’s Healers: Passionflower

      Seventh Chakra

      Seventh Chakra

      Chakra Attributes: (Color: Violet) (Function: Understanding, Knowing, Bliss

      Healing Essence of the Chakra: Located at the top of the head and extending upward to the Heavens, it is called the “Crown Chakra,” “the gateway to divine spirit.” A true aspirant grounds such energy to include the work and focus of daily life. Wisdom emanates from those who walk in spirit with both feet firmly planted on the ground.

      Healing Flower: Lotus

      Affirmations: I am guided by my higher power and higher wisdom. I am awakened.

      © Copyright 2012 Inner Sight / Isha Lerner Enterprises. All rights reserved