[ANGEL] 20 Libra, The Angels of Electro-Chemistry

  • Spiritus
    Message 1 of 11 , Oct 11, 2012
      Today the moon is in it's 25th day of the 28 day moon cycle. That message was sent out yesterday, so today the sun message is the only one being sent.

      20 degrees Libra

      TheAngels of Electro-Chemistry

      Aslo known as

      The Angels of

       ‘Agikus’

      Beloved,

      ‘Thereremain many mysteries in electro-chemistry.  Theanswers are revealed as harmlessness is completely integrated on all levels of the psyche, on all four levels of consciousness.’

      ‘Asyou are ready in this respect, we unveil secrets and entrust you with relevant knowledge.’

      ‘Theangels of ‘Agikus’ are original initiators of galvanic electricity.  Followingour intuitive inspirations, you have invented batteries, radionic devices, accumulators, the dissolving of metals by electricity, catalysts and electro-homeopathy.’

      ‘Weallow you to look into the future.  Weshow you tiny quantities of chemical compounds changing into great electrical discharges with an immense voltage and amperage.  Thisknowledge will be of great value in the technical and domestic domain.’

      ‘Itis only when you are mature enough to use these gifts without causing harm that you receive them.  Whetherharm is caused by ignorance or custom, harm affects the entire being of God, the unified field, the web of life.  Ifharm is caused intentionally out of malice, then resulting darkness is magnified.’

      ‘Thebeneficial potential of these electro-chemical gifts is great.  Theybring warmth and light, and power for all domestic and technical needs without causing harm to the environment or costing anything’.

      “On Earth as it is in Heaven.”

       Ina state of spiritual perfection, basic needs such as food, energy, clothes, and shelter are provided in ways that enhance the unfolding spirits and souls of all sentient life with love, joy, enlightenment, wisdom, grace and mercy.

       Withease and grace, intent and unbending courage, contemplation of Divine Consciousness can heal wounds of the past and fill the consciousness with light.

      As enlightened mankind turns every resource to manifesting inner and outer beauty, wisdom, creativity, love, harmony, and peace, we ensure inventions of amazing scope to provide limitless energy.

        T heseinventions are more fantastic than even fairy tales can describe.

      Meditating on the divine virtue of letter U in our name enables a Child of Light to enter the highest states of trance.  Becauseof this, we are revealing an additional visualization to guide trance states to explore the vast infinity of the original purity of all ideas in Divine Mind.

      Each degree of the zodiac has a number, which in turn represents a shape.

      In counting the heavenly hosts of the zone girdling the earth, there are first 24 great elemental beings. Then come the 360 degrees of the zodiac, starting with 1 degree Aries.

       1 Aries begins with the number 25. Our sign, 20 degrees Libra, is the 224th. T henumbers of each degree are added together to equal a number between one and ten. In the case of 224, 2 plus 2 plus 4 equals 8.

      ‘NUMBEREIGHT is the number of the mind, the intellect, and thus the number of knowledge. It is analogous to the planet Mercury. The octagon is a symbol of this number. All knowledge, actual or theoretical, is a part of the eight vibration.’

      Call on our help and visualize a beautiful octagon over a light blue background [because light blue is the color of the first letter of our name].  It is good to use the colors associated with all the letters in the name of ‘Agikus’ in your visualization of this shape.  In addition to light blue, they are the colors of loamy brown, emerald green, light opal, silvery blue, velvet black, and purple red.

      You may ask your higher self to make this image for you, or ask for help from us- the heavenly host.

       Nowimagine diving through this visualized image, like a clown dives through a paper hoop at a circus.

       Ina state of trance, the imagination, which is the mental body, and feelings, which are the astral body, come out the other side of this image into another dimensional reality. T hereyou can see and hear and talk with the beings there and ask questions.  Rememberto ask that all be done in ways that are the highest good of all concerned.

      After you dive through this image, ask the being of ‘Agikus’  forhelp in understanding and becoming one with the wisdom of this destination. You may want to start with one of the divine virtues of the letters of this name.    T heexperience that unfolds is very enlightening.

       Oneby one, master the divine virtues of wisdom, transformation, mercy and grace, cause and effect, omnipotence, creativity, and all-penetrating-power,

      Join with the beings of this place, using the meditations of The Power of The Word.

       Atany time ask to talk with the heavenly hosts of ‘Agikus’  concerninganything about electro-chemistry.

      T hisexperience unfolds in ways that are appropriate for your level of maturity, the requests that you make, and the questions that you ask.

       Ifyour interest is strong in the field of electro-chemistry, and you return often, then a loving and familiar relationship with the beings of this realm is established.  Thenyou can travel back and forth more quickly, just by visualizing and remembering the essence of the journey.

      MIRACLES

      ‘A-G-I-K-U-S’

      A…This letter represents wisdom and enlightenment.  Meditateintellectually on this virtue, aligning your will and intent with wisdom in Divine Mind.

       Atthe same time, imagine this virtue as Light Blue light filling first the chest and then all of inner space within your body with a feeling of ease, and the musical note of G.

      [A as in ahhhh]

      To quote from a Quaballistic text:  ‘…thestudent advances on to no longer getting the light blue color oscillation of letter A into his chest by breathing it in through his mouth or nose, but through the circumference of his/her chest region, similar to breathing through the pores.  Also,the student must try to achieve sufficient dynamics by repeatedly using his imaginative faculty.  Thestudent must be capable of drawing any letter oscillation into the respective region of the body and emitting it again, inductively and deductively, in a simple or condensed state.  Theseexercises have to be repeated until such a proficiency is achieved that the student can do all the quabbalistic tasks mentioned so far with effortless ease.’

      .

      Your intent is to fill first your chest and then all of your inner space with the highest wisdom and highest illumination that may ever be lavished on a human being: Enlightenment. The musical note is G, the element is air, so it has the sensation of ease.  Thelungs are formed from this virtue.

      umlaut A, ae, Long A]’The realization of wishes regarding physical matter is subjected to this virtue.’

      The sound of this letter, the long "A", {ae}, in the cosmic language ‘is the virtue of the origin and mystery of life and death regarding their transformation. By meditating on this virtue, a child of God becomes convinced that in reality death does not exist, for the so-called death is only a transformation from one state into another’.

      ‘Alsowill come enlightenment on the cause of this transformation. With this comes the ability to master all negative spiritual beings in all spheres and planes with regard to their scope of action’.

      ‘The purpose for which negative beings have been created becomes clear. Since, in the original principle all beings are alike, each having been created by Divine Providence to fulfill a certain task, there is no dissimulation of negative beings, for from the enlightened person’s point of view everything is pure. Here the saying: "to the pure one everything is pure" becomes plain. If there were no negative beings, it would be impossible to distinguish between good and evil; and if there were no passions, there would also be no virtues’.

      ‘Thisvirtue confirms the words contained in the Bible: "through night to light", the deep symbolic meaning of which now becomes clear.’

      In the intellect the ability is gained to ‘see through all thoughts, actions and wishes concerning matter, and of becoming their absolute master’.

      ‘Inthe feelings, this virtue represents desires, passions, and the inclination to self-satisfaction etc. A person who masters this virtue in their feelings becomes absolute master and ruler of all desires and passions. Also, a person is able to not cling to mental, emotional, and material virtues and objects.’

      ‘Thismeans complete independence and freedom and fulfills the saying "bind yourself and you will be free".

      ‘Onthe material level this virtue is one of the most materialized. No matter whether you evoke it in the mind, the feelings, the akasha, or the material world, the earth is influenced by it to a larger extent. The ability to infuse matter with divine virtues is heightened.’

      The color of this virtue is loamy brown. The musical note is C. The element is earth so it has the sensation of weight. The anus is formed from this virtue.

      *

      G…The sound of this letter is the sound of the virtue of divine grace and mercy.

       Inthe physical world this virtue represents ‘all phases of riches and wealth, of happiness and satisfaction.  Bythis virtue Divine Providence has created abundance and, like the Creator, a child of God may also bring about, for him or her self or other people, abundance in everything, should that be desired. On an emotional level this virtue gives the feeling of happiness, of complete satisfaction.  Situationsmay be created by means of the elements and the will and feelings causing success and wealth in the world that is for the highest good of all concerned.  Inthe mind, this virtue gives the experience of peacefulness, and the faculty of giving true divine blessing.’  Thosewho are blessed with the gift of prophecy are also blessed with the gift of knowing ‘ the profundity of divine grace and mercy in all their aspects and to realize how far divine legality goes and how divine grace and mercy effects man and animal.’

      The color of this virtue is a deep grass green, like a pure emerald.  Itis the water element, so it has the sensation of coolness.  Itsmusical note is F.  Theleft eye is formed from this virtue.

      *

      I…

      (Message over 64 KB, truncated)

    • Cynthia Schlosser
      Message 2 of 11 , Oct 12, 2015

        Today is the new moon in this degree.
        In the next 28 day moon cycle, major changes in this area will be introduced.

        20 degrees Libra
        The Angels of Electro-Chemistry

        Aslo known as

        The Angels of

         Agikus

        Beloved,

        The heavenly host of Agikus are original initiators of galvanic electricity.

        As enlightened mankind turns every resource to manifesting inner and
        outer beauty, wisdom, creativity, love, harmony, and peace, we ensure inventions of amazing scope to provide limitless energy.

        We reveal inventions that are more fantastic than even fairy tales describe.

        Following our intuitive inspirations, you have invented
        batteries, radionic devices, accumulators, the dissolving of metals by electricity, catalysts and electro-homeopathy.

        There remain many mysteries in electro-chemistry.

        The answers are revealed as harmlessness is completely integrated on all levels of the psyche, on all four levels of consciousness.

        As you are ready in this respect, we unveil secrets and entrust you with relevant knowledge.

        We allow you to look into the future.

        We show you tiny quantities of chemical compounds changing into great electrical discharges with an immense voltage and amperage.

        Soul Destiny Coaching and Astrological
              Counseling

        This knowledge will be of great value in the technical and domestic domain.

        It is only when you are mature enough to use these gifts without causing harm that you receive them.

        Whether harm is caused by ignorance, negative feelings, or custom, harm affects the entire being of God, the unified field, the web of life.

        The beneficial potential of these electro-chemical gifts is great.

        They bring warmth and light, and power for all domestic and technical needs without causing harm to the environment or costing anything

        “On Earth as it is in Heaven.”

        In a state of spiritual perfection, basic needs such as food, energy, clothes, and shelter are provided in ways that enhance the unfolding
        spirits and souls of all sentient life with love, joy, enlightenment, wisdom, grace and mercy.
        Zohar ~ From Telos Book 3 by Aurelia <3
              Zohar - Greetings, my beloved brothers and sisters, I am Zohar
              from the city of Shamballa. Thank you, Aurelia, for asking me to
              bring my contribution to your book. I am really pleased to offer
              my energy for such an endeavor, and for the opportunity to connect
              heart-toheart with each one of you as you read my message. Let me
              say this: In order for this world to be enlightened and to be
              lifted in the Light, it is necessary that everyone living here
              take on the persona of “harmony.” Everyone must do this; it is a
              requirement. Otherwise, those who do not will be dragged down by
              their own arrogance; they will get physically sick from the lack
              of light and they will die because they will not have the capacity
              to be happy in the new world. Understand? This is the choice you
              now have to make, beloved ones. Either you choose to make it, or
              you don’t. The outcome of your evolution depends entirely on the
              choices you make each day, and each moment of the day. The surface
              populations are getting close to what is called “The Gathering.”
              Know that the powers in this world, the power of the shadow side,
              the Illuminati and the secret government, are trying to stop this
              at all costs. However, the more they try to stop it, the more you
              will know that you are doing it right and that you are coming
              closer to this great event. Understand? The governments of your
              planet do not yet realize that the people who live in the Earth’s
              interior have been there so long, much longer than their limited
              minds could ever imagine. They do not yet realize that it is not
              they who are in charge of this planet, and that their time for
              ruling in separation is soon coming to a dramatic end. Their
              bubble of illusion will soon be shattered, and they will have to
              face their cycle of accountability. It is time now more than ever
              to distance yourself from those who do not seek to embrace harmony
              in their lives. All those who wish to embody harmony or wish to be
              accepted into the family of Telos must do the following: • You
              must strive to remain in a state of harmony at all times, with all
              of creation and all of nature. For without harmony, there is
              discord and with discord there is destruction. • Regardless of
              what people may do or say, “you must remain in harmony.” If
              someone hurts you, bless them and go on with what is your own
              truth. They do not need to be part of your reality, as it will not
              serve you. • If you encounter a disharmonious situation, distance
              yourself. You have no obligation to remain where harmony does not
              reign. • Seek truth and harmony at all times, and do not ever
              again allow yourself to deviate from this course. Those who
              continue to resist the new energies now flooding your planet will
              not be able to persist much longer. These energies are now
              increasing and doubling each day in order to bring about the
              changes and transformations you have all been waiting for. Those
              who resist them will self-destruct. • You should no longer
              entertain feelings of discord or guilt. Never be sorry for what
              you are or what you are going through to balance your debts
              towards life. Rather strive always to improve yourself and be
              grateful for the assistance you are receiving. • Harmony should be
              the number one quality in your life, and rest assured that it will
              pave the way for your admittance into the “Halls of Ascension.”
              You will know you have reached that level when nothing bothers
              you. Whatever people say or do, it will not upset your heart one
              way or the other. • Someone who is in total harmony is happy with
              Creation. That person holds total acceptance of what is. When you
              become that, you are ready for your ascension. Since I am almost a
              Telosian by association, I will also be there to greet you and
              champion your victory in the Light. Namaste, my beloved friends. I
              love you all so very much!
        With ease and grace, intent and unbending courage, contemplation of
        Divine Consciousness can heal wounds of the past and fill the consciousness with light.

        Meditating on the divine virtue of letter U in our name enables a Child of Light to enter the highest states of trance and see the causes of whatever is focused upon.

[...]

        In a state of trance the two levels of awareness... the imagination, which is the mental body of theta brainwave state, and
        feelings of the alpha brainwave state, which is the astral body, come out the other side of this image into another dimensional reality.

        As if in an extremely lucid waking dream, there you can see and hear and talk with the beings there and ask questions.

        Remember to ask that all be done in ways that are the highest good of all concerned.

        After you dive through this image, ask the being of Agikus for help
        in understanding and becoming one with the wisdom of this destination.

         You may want to start with one of the divine virtues of the letters of this name.

        The experience that unfolds is very enlightening.

        When you wish to come back, do so by simply willing to.

[...]

        In the emotions, this virtue represents desires, passions, and the inclination to self-satisfaction etc.

        A person who masters this virtue in their feelings becomes absolute master and ruler of all desires and passions.

        Also, a person is able to not cling to imperfect mental, emotional, and material virtues and objects.

        This means complete independence and freedom and fulfills the saying "bind yourself and you will be free".

        On the material level this virtue is one of the most materialized.

         No matter whether you evoke it in the mind, the emotions, the akasha, or the material world, the earth is influenced by it to a larger extent.

[...]

        I… The sound of this letter is the virtue of cause and effect, which is the karma law.

         On the mental level, this is analogous to memory, remembrance and conscience.

        In the emotions, this corresponds to the astral matrix, which is the connecting link between the physical body and emotions.

        Therefore, the mastery of the virtue of cause and effect controls the connection between the body and the soul.

        The color of this virtue is light opal, the musical note is G, the
        element is earth so it has the sensation of weight, and the left kidney is created by this oscillation.

        K… This is the sound of the divine virtue of omnipotence.

        In the akasha, the subtle pre-matter, this virtue is the highest and purest light and is analogous to the original fire, or desire principle.

        The fire principle is the essence of electricity.

        In the mind, it manifests as the state of faith.

        This is the faith that was spoken of in the Bible that could move mountains and “do all things”.

        In the soul, which is also called the astral or emotional body, this
        virtue manifests as endurance, toughness, courage, and the ability to remove any feeling of fear within yourself or within others.

        Since it is the fire and air element, it has the sensation of warmth and ease; it has the musical note of B, and the color of silvery blue.
        EarthChakraMandala

        U… The letter U in the cosmic language represents the faculty of comprehending the creative act and its relationship to karma.

        It evokes the highest form of intuition and inspiration and makes possible the understanding of one’s own karma and its modification.

         It also makes possible the transfer of consciousness to any state imaginable and this results in states of highest trance.

        This letter is imagined as shining velvet black and is practiced in the solar plexus and then in the legs and feet.This letter enlivens the
        pancreas.The musical note is B, and it is the element of Akasha, which has the sensation of God-penetrating-all in meditation.

        S… This sound is the sound of all-penetrating-power.

        This power is electric energy and is used to impregnate the molecular structure of physical objects.

        The color of this virtue is purple red, its musical note is G-sharp, it
        is the fire element of will and so it has the sensation of warmth, and the gall bladder is the part of the body that is formed by it.

        MIRACLES

        Note:The meanings and shapes of the numbers are found in the 15 Libra message.The meditation in this message can be used for all of the
        degrees of the zodiac by using the appropriate number, shape, and divine virtues of the name of the angels of each degree.

        Footnotes

        The names and meaning of angel groups come from Quaballah, which is a very ancient set of teachings which together form a common precursor, or root, of three of the world's religions: Judaism, Islam, and Christianity.Each degree of the zodiac is ruled by a high being of the heavenly host in the zone girdling the earth, and the angels who work with him or her. Thebeing and the angels share the same name. Thisname is a key to their powers and influence.

         Names, phrases, and sections,  in the angel messages are quoted or paraphrased from the books of Franz Bardon.Information of the heavenly hosts of the zone girdling the earth is referenced from THEPRACTICEOF MAGICAL EVOCATION,ISBN 3-921338-02-6, and Information of the divine virtues and the letters are referenced from THEKEY TO THETRUEQUABALLAH, ISBN 3-921338-12-4]. Publisher is Dieter Rüggeberg, Wuppertal/W. Germany. These books have very important information for these studies.  Thebook " Initiation into Hermetics" ISBN 3-921338-01-8, is a preparatory book for the others. Franz Bardon's last autobiographical book, "Frabato the Magician", gives historical background and was compiled by his German publisher from notes written by Franz Bardon. This book is most important for understanding present day political issues. If you have these, read Frabato the Magician first, with appendixes, and then read appendixes from the other three for background. If you have questions about how to meditate on the divine virtues or what the angel messages are about, go to the archives at the lovingpurelove egroup in Yahoo. * Previous messages contain instructions on the method of meditation for the divine virtues.

        Theangel messages are indexed there.

        Wehave a yahoo group for people who want to receive only the angel messages and have access to all previous messages on the web.

        *********** If you don't have an instrument for playing the sounds (pitches) associated with each letter, here is a program which will play the notes at the correct pitch like a tuning fork:

        TODAY'S REFLECTION

        “The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant.

        We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift.”

        ~AlbertEinstein

        ******************For a copy of the TIBETANEXERCISE OF PARADOX, which stimulates whole brain functioning, go to

        Andfor information on emotional processing (Emotional Healing Exercises), go to

        copyright:Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

        Feel free to share these messages.

        We are using the Fair Use clause on these images. If you see your art in here and would like credit, or to have it removed, please let us know -- we will happily put your name and a website link under the image or take it out if desired. All content posted  is commentary or opinion and is protected under Free Speech.  This communcation sells no products and earns no money from the recommendation of anything. Material is presented for educational and commentary purposes onlyand should not be construed as professional advice from any licensed practitioner. Author assumes no responsibility for the use or misuse of this material. Thanks!

        Tounderstand Universal Consciousness, and immortality, it is very helpful to read The Life and Teachings of the Masters of The Far East by Baird Spalding The first three volumesare field notes taken on a scientific expedition to Nepal in the late 1800's. http://pamelaparnel l.homestead. com/life. html Ebook and audio format.   The five volumes of the Life and Teachings are included in this link.

        Homesite:

        www.spiritussanctus.com

        Lookfor the PDF of the 8 page Trauma Clearing Form that goes with the two free hour and a half  DVD's on on emotional healing on the website, www.spiritussanctus.com. Feel free to share this information. Please print this form out to use when facilitating a trauma clearing, or to make available anyone who watches the 2 DVD's  and who wishes to facilitate a trauma clearing.  This information on healing a trauma permanently in one session, with no recurring flashbacks or nightmares, has been carefully researched over many years in clinical settings by  licensed psychologists when treating  veterans with PTSD.  It was  formulated as an amalgam from many successful theraputic models at the PTSD clinic at the VA Medical  Center in Tuskeegee Alabama in the '90's by  Dr. Paul Michael Schlosser, PhD.
        Thetwo free one hour and approx. 20 minute DVDs, done in 3D,  that explain how to use the trauma healing form are important. You may download or view  these
        including the emotional trauma healing form, at www.spiritussanctus.com  . [There are also other free emotional healing handouts here you can download and print to help you understand emotional trauma healing.]  The trauma healing form is to be used to facilitate  healing a current or past emotional trauma permanently in one session.  It contains 23 steps that a traumatized person is led through by a facilitator in approximately one to three hours to permanently heal a traumatic incident with

        Message 3 of 11 , Oct 11, 2016

          20 degrees Libra

          ***********

          *****************

          copyright:Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

          Feel free to share these messages.

          We are using the Fair Use clause on these images. If you see your art in here and would like credit, or to have it removed, please let us know -- we will happily put your name and a website link under the image or take it out if desired. Thanks!

[...]

          including the emotional trauma healing form, at www.spiritussanctus.com  . [There are also other free emotional healing handouts here you can download and print to help you understand emotional trauma healing.]  The trauma healing form is to be used to facilitate  healing a current or past emotional trauma permanently in one session.  It contains 23 steps that a traumatized person is led through by a facilitator in approximately one to three hours to permanently heal a traumatic incident with no recurring flashbacks or nightmares. The trauma clearing form itself and the dvd's explain each step of this form.  Please feel free to download, copy and share this information.  Thank you so much. One one is helped, all are helped.
          Howto download free angel music on website www.spiritussanctus.com
          THe Golden Hippie Years
( i miss them )
          On the homepage of website, www.spiritussanctus.com, click on the button at the top menu called SHARE MY WORK. A window will drop down. Click on Downloads.A page will open where there are LOTS of downloads to choose from.That should do it.[I apologize that this website is so confusing about this.]Thanks for sharing this music.

          Moreof Cynthia’s paintings can be viewed at this site:

          www.sacredpaintings.com

          orwatch a 4 minute video in 3D of the paintings at:

          You can  buy a copy of Divine Sky that contains all the angel messages and more, so you will have your own archives.  Divine Sky – The Angel Messages
               We have a limited reprint presently.
               This edition is identical to the original with the exception that it does not contain the seven color pages inserted throughout the book.
          </

          Message 4 of 11 , Oct 10

          20 degrees Libra
          The Angels
           of
          Electro-Chemistry

[...]

          THE LAW OF ONE

           We are all one.

          When one is harmed, all are harmed .

          When one is helped, all are helped.

           Therefore, in the name of who I AM, and I am one with all there is;

          I ask that ONLY THE HIGHEST GOOD OF ALL CONCERNED happen .

          I give thanks that this is done.

          SO BE IT!

          Picture

          lotus_flower_02_darker_op_800x531
        • Cynthia Schlosser
          Message 5 of 11 , Nov 16 7:41 AM

          The 27th day of the 28 Day Moon Cycle

          The Moon Angels of Minerals

          Also known as

          The Moon Angels of ‘Emzhabe’

          Beloved,

          Every form in physical creation is ATTRACTED into place through the magnetism of feeling.

           Therefore, every form in creation has an analogous feeling.

          We teach the connection between divine emotions and the minerals that they manifest.

          Each mineral is created and is sustained by powerful magnetic feelings

          held in place by Divine Consciousness.

            By understanding this, and attuning to the emotional energy of each mineral,

          great healing and enlightenment can be enjoyed.

          At this time of the ALPHA AND THE OMEGA,

          the children of Divine Being are inspired to seek out and wear minerals for the purpose of healing and enlightenment.

          “In the end times, even the rocks cry out.”

          As minerals are understood and used according to their emotional-magnetic influence,

          their use as adornments,

          in homes and temples

          and in healing elixirs

          become a source of great joy and union with Divine Consciousness.

          By meditating on the divine virtues that correspond to the letters in our name,

          and seeking our assistance, the following is gained:

          ***

          ‘E-M-Z-H-A-B-E

          *

          E…The letter in the ancient language represents the divine virtue of omnipresence.

          This virtue is used to create the spinal chord of every child of God.

          In the emotions, this virtue gives control over the feelings of oneself and others, and the ability to understand the language of all beings, including plants and minerals.

          We teach how to understand the languages and communication of all levels of beings on earth.

          The letter E has the musical note of D, is of the dark violet color, and is meditated on with the feeling of God-penetrating-all.

          *

          M… This letter represents the magnetic power of emotions.

          It also represents control over the element of water, and therefore over rain and all manifestations of water.

          We reveal the mysteries of the growth process and how feelings attract manifestation into form.

            The letter M has the musical note of D, the color of blue-green, and has the sensation of coolness, like water.

          The abdomen of every child of God was created with this virtue.

          *

          Z… The letter Z represents the higher faculties of divine intelligence.

            When meditating on this in the emotional realm, all kinds of artistic faculties arise.

          The ability to put all abstract ideas into words develops.

           This virtue introduces tremendous endurance and resilience into material world forms.

           The divine virtue of the letter Z has the musical note of G, is a light yellow color, is of the air element and has the sensation of ease, and is practiced in the heart.

           The heart of every child of God was created with this virtue.

          *

          H… This letter represents the power of the word.

          When meditating on this virtue in the feeling realm, the faculty of influencing each fate at will is gained.

          All tantra and mantra practices are understood.

           We teach the power of the word to invoke certain divine virtues and accordingly

          influence growth and manifestation of the virtues of Divine Consciousness.

           This virtue has the musical note of A, the color of silver-violet, is of the water element and has the sensation of coolness, and is practiced in the right arm.

           The right arm of every child of God was created with this virtue.

          *

          A… This letter represents wisdom and enlightenment, and the original purity of all ideas.

            In the feeling realm, eloquence, musical gift, poetic talent, and mystical faculties of clairvoyance, clairaudience, levitation are attained.

           Also control over the spirits of the air is attained, and therefore over weather.

            We tap into the wisdom of divine mind in order to teach the mysteries of life and growth in minerals.

           This virtue has the musical note of G, the color of light blue, is the air principle and is meditated on with a sense of ease, and is felt in the lungs.

          *

          B… The letter B represents the divine virtue of polarity. Cognition of polarity; yin and yang, sun and moon, male and female, will and feeling, and how each complements the other, leads to profound wisdom.

            By meditating on this virtue, the different polarities of emotions represented by minerals can be understood.

           This virtue has the musical note of A, the color of light violet, is of the earth element and therefore meditated on with a sense of gravity.

           It is felt in the right eye.

          *

          E… We help you bring cosmic into ordinary consciousness and confer upon you high intuition and the faculty of transfer of consciousness into any being or kingdom, including the mineral kingdom.’

          ****

          We are inspiring the children of God to look about them with new eyes, at all of the minerals of earth.

            The emotional energy held in each mineral is a treasure house of attunement with Divine Consciousness.

          Every 27th day of each 28-Day Moon Cycle we flood the feelings of the earth with attunement to the Divine Consciousness embodied in the mineral kingdom

          so that the feeling of heaven on earth is grounded in the here and now.

          *

          ECSTASY