Isha Lerner's Power of the Flower Tarot: Bleeding Heart

    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 11, 2012
      One of the initial thoughts and reflections this brings to mind is when we begin to receive/accept, embrace and embody our deepest and fullest healing. The example of when a bone is broken and heals but was not set straight. In order for that part of the body to heal properly it must be re-broken so that the bone can be set properly and tended to. The bone and the body, overall, becomes stronger by being willing to be open and take that step. Now that does not mean we necessarily have to go through more experiences or circumstances that feels like our heart or soul is breaking or falling apart. Oftentimes it can be simply an acknowledgment that there is apart of our life, our heart or whatever it may be that was not 'set' in the best way. When this comes back into focus it is not a message saying "you messed up and now you have to go through this all over again". Rather it is a mark that you have the strength and courage to reopen this in order to reach that deep well of healing that never goes dry. There are no judgments nor recriminations nor regrets in what took place before. The Universe, Spirit, God, Goddess (however that comes to or speaks to you) can and will say "You are more than ready for this. You are ready for the next step."

      This is a step of love and compassion for yourself and for the world. Remember when one of us experiences healing we all share in that healing. This does not mean we begin taking on the hurts of the world. Rather that we have an even more compassionate and loving heart to the world; for we can remember our own experience. What wounds we carried for the time that we did enabled us to grow in our empathy with others as well as coming to know ourselves more fully. That is an important part of the "Path of the Heart". Our wounds can be remembered through the healing we have experienced through heart that is able to See those for what they are and finally having that release which came through the healing we were apart of creating and receiving. Walking a path of conscious compassion and love knowing that our healing is apart of healing the world and as the world is healed so too are with. Coming together in a vibrant, healthy life of love at its highest and deepest of expressions. That has the fruits of patience, courage, and peace.

      Bleeding Heart
      Your card is...

      Bleeding Heart

      Latin: Dicentra formosa

      Color(s): Pink to Deep Rose

      Archetype: Chiron, The Wounded Healer. Named after the Centaur in Greek mythology, Chiron is thought to embody the archetypal energy of the Wounded Healer. His myth points to our central purpose on Earth: the quest to fulfill our individual and collective destinies by courageously pursuing the “Path of the Heart.”

      Signature: Perfectly heart-shaped gentle pink or deep rose blossoms hang in delicate clusters from a leafless red flower stalk. As the flower matures, it breaks open and the bottom point of each heart turns a bit upward.

      Healing Properties: Bleeding Heart essence purifies and strengthens the heart chakra, as well as all emotions concerning love, bringing an open-hearted attitude and soothing the emotions so that one may re-invite the spirit of love into one’s soul body. It offers unconditional love to the wounded healer in all of us.

      Healing: Bleeding Heart opens you to the glowing warmth of the heart. This is the power of the world soul which feeds the inner fire of love and compassion. Cosmic rays of loving radiance pour through the Bleeding Heart Blossoms directly into your heart. In this way, therapeutic channels are opened and the suffering you have carried on your human journey can be healed.

      Like Chiron, you have become conscious of your destiny. Sitting amongst the flowers, the centaur plays his instrument, refining the notes and tones of his inner harmonies. The Linden tree, representing Philyra, overlights him, offering support and protection as he seeks to learn the ways of nature.

      Chiron has an important message for you. He offers assurance that you, too, are a healer, and that if you are to walk the path of consciousness, you must go beyond your wounds and accept this golden opportunity to metamorphose into a new body of light. The Bleeding Heart flower bless and honor you, for your heart has been granted a new birth of consciousness which carries the seed of an emerging cosmology of health and well-being.

      © Copyright 2012 Inner Sight / Isha Lerner Enterprises. All rights reserved

      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 7, 2013
        Courageously pursuing the Path of the Heart. That is a calling to which each of us have heard; without any question we can and will hear this call throughout at various periods in our life. Each time there is a divine opportunity for us to discover, or perhaps more appropriate to say, to rediscover our Self and our destiny. There are those stories to seem to convey that one's destiny is "placed upon them with no choice in the matter". That is a total misinterpretation for your destiny is not one that you have to struggle with and that is placed upon you with no choice. Your destiny is your own. One that you are apart of Co-Creating and especially as you are opening your heart and growing more into the Divine, Compassionate, Loving Being That You Are.

        You have that opportunity to re-invent yourself, to re-kindle that inner flame and rediscover the joy that comes in, from and with a deeper healing of the mind, the body, the heart and the soul. It is good to have a compassionate, gentle and loving spirit. That is apart of your strength, your courage, your passion and zeal for life. As we are awakened to those thoughts and emotions which do go through a wide array we find peace, solace, serenity and a Knowing that brings a purification and cleansing of our Spirit and vice versa; as we cleanse and purify our Spirit we find that peace, solace and serenity. We are able to release and transform whatever hurt their has been within the past that has not been healed. It is a path of conscious intent and focus and love that enables each of us to not only experience and embrace  Forgiveness, Healing and Love but to BE those...that is apart of Who You Are and all of the roads that each of are upon are in essence the same. Individually unique and collectively one as we are rediscovering the Highest and Deepest Joys and Mysteries of Life through the Path of the Heart. Which is the Way of the Spiritual Warrior armed with Love, Understanding, and Compassion.

        It is a new birth of consciousness moving from the old life and being reborn into a new one. One that is aware of your Self, your gifts and while having a compassion and love for the world you are not attempting to take on the pain of the world and trying to cure it. Rather you are apart of assisting others in finding this within themselves so that they awaken to their Truth, their Peace and embody the fullness of Love, Life and Healing. As we do that together, reflecting, sharing and experiencing Love and Healing we can see that We Are Healing This World for We Are The World as we Open to the World Soul that is our Mother Earth. We become One and where the future becomes the Now and we Life, Laugh and Love Together moment to moment.

[...]

        © Copyright 2013 Inner Sight / Isha Lerner Enterprises. All rights reserved