The New Normal | from Allison Rae | 10.10.12

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 10, 2012

      The New Normal | from Allison Rae | 10.10.12

      Is this email not displaying correctly?
      View it in your browser.
      Labor Strike Indonesia

      Chaos & Potential

      You can hardly have a conversation these days without talking about how everything’s changing so much. Chaos, stress and uncertainty have become the new normal. As an astrologer, I’ve seen this coming for a long time. The Uranus-Pluto square of 2012-2015 signals a period of radical evolution. You’ve also got Neptune and Chiron transiting Pisces, and Saturn now in Scorpio. All of this is happening within the context of the great cycle shift known as the Turning of the Ages.

      I explore themes of chaos, crisis and opportunity today in my blog. You might find resonance in the words and music.

      Here's the link: http://allisonrae.us5.list-manage.com/track/click?u=8eebf7595b577ee527c811c21&id=591e0767a9&e=31cce5e07b

      What's shifting in your world?

      Finding Your Groove

      Each life has its own rhythm.

      AstrologyRelating current planetary transits to your birth chart gives us insight that’s incredibly helpful in navigating these times of uncertainty and opportunity. In my personal sessions with clients, we track the planetary cycles and interpret the wisdom of your soul through your natal astrology to help you make decisions confidently in key areas of your life incuding career, relationships, health, finances, study, travel and relocation.

      Over the years I’ve worked with hundreds of clients around the world by phone and Skype. Please be in touch if you’d like to set up a session with yourself or someone you love. Descriptions and rates are posted on my website. (Click the links below for details and rates.)

      Astro-Shamanism
      Life Path Consultation
      Astro Forecast Reading

      I look forward to working with you!

      What Else is New

      Transits and eclipses over the past several years have indicated a fundamental shift for me, both personally and professionally. I’ve recently reclaimed my roots in marketing and design, serving as a consultant to clients committed to creativity and sustainable change. If this interests you, please check out my recently redesigned website, AllisonRae.com.

      I appreciate your referrals for this growing area of my professional practice.

      Allison Rae Portrait
      Allison Rae
      http://allisonrae.com
      http://heyallie.com

      Follow on Facebook Follow on Twitter

      Copyright © 2012 Allison Rae, All rights reserved.
      You've received this announcement because we've worked together in the past and/or you signed up for my mailing list.
      Our mailing address is:
      Allison Rae
      1704-B Llano St. #244
      Santa Fe, NM 87505