Enlightening Your Life with Jennifer Hoffman October 10, 2012 newsletter

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 10, 2012

      Enlightening Life Newsletter with
      Jennifer Hoffman & Uriel
      October 10, 2012

      Dear Friends,

      I can't believe it's already Wednesday although Monday was such a long, eventful day (a very unique kind of blessing) that I thought Tuesday was Thursday and worried that I had forgotten to host the radio show on Wednesday. Yikes! We're having the show tonight, the link is on the right and I hope you can join us.

      On Monday, I discovered that someone who purchased the 12 Universal Laws page shared several of the lessons, which resulted in over 50,000 illegal downloads of the audio files. The audio service alerted me that my account was significantly over its limit, I have to pay for the download bandwidth, and because the value of the downloads is over $5 million, it is now being investigated as wire fraud. The person who shared these files is in serious trouble with me, the audio service and federal authorities and I have had to set aside work that I should be doing to handle this.

      If you purchase audio programs from me (or from anyone), do not share the files. It is theft. These downloads are audited and you will be invoiced for the files you share with others, plus legal fees and costs. Not to mention this is copyrighted work and it is illegal to share it without permission. If you are so inspired by my work that you want to share it with others, please direct them to my store so they can purchase their own copy. While it is easy to share digital products, that doesn't mean it is right or legal and it hurts people like me and you. Thanks for your cooperation.

      Why did this happen? I believe there are blessings in every situation and many things arose out of this situation, including a reminder of the 10 fold return blessing that someone shared with me years ago. I'll share it with you on tonight's radio show.

      Does it feel like someone is rejecting you because of the changes you are making in your life? When we shift our energy we create a cascading effect that impacts everyone around us. Their reaction may be confusing and fearful. But it's not personal, even though it feels like it and there is a way to work through it. That is the subject of this week's Q&A message. Read more in the article below

      I hope you can join me on the Enlightening Life Radio show tonight  at 8PM US central time, the link is on the right or click here for the show page. We will be talking about this week's articles and more, and I take callers too. The dial in number is 718-664-6504.

      The Earth Keeper Crystal Adventure was so much fun we're doing it again in March 2013, for the Spring Equinox. Registration opens October 15, 2012.

      The Earth Keeper Crystal Gift Pack offer has expired, I don't have any more crystals but you can join us in March to dig for your own.

      If you missed a previous message or article, they are available in the Membership section on the website, click here for more details.

      Many blessings,
      Jennifer Hoffman
      Author, Intuitive Mystic, Channel
      Your Guide to Masterful Living

      =============================
      Q&A: Can I Save My Marriage?
      Dear Jennifer:  I have been married for over twenty years and I have to admit that the last five years have been especially challenging. My  husband began drinking, is no longer willing to socialize with me, I think he may be having an affair and I have been so upset that I have gained over forty pounds. I feel like my marriage and my life are falling apart and I can't focus on anything else. How can I save my marriage and renew my husband's interest in our life together?
      Jennifer's Answer:  When I read your question I had the feeling that something was missing in your story and that is what happened five years ago to create this change in your relationship. While you think that your husband has changed, he is merely reacting to a change you have made in your own energy. This has changed the dynamics of your relationship and what you feel is his fear because your energetic alignment has changed. Your karmic cycle with him has been activated and what you do next is important for both of you. Although you do not feel like it, you have the power to change this situation so it activates the highest good of everyone.   ....[...
      Read the rest of this article on the blog by clicking here. You can comment and share your insights on the blog.
      This week's featured product
      We are at a turning point in our spiritual and human evolution. Can we learn from the lessons of Atlantis or are we doomed to repeat them? This book explains the Atlantean Paradigm, the foundation of our current ascension cycle, our Atlantis Legacy, the limitations on our gifts and power that we agreed to because of what happened in Atlantis and how we can complete that cycle now.
      Available in print, Kindle and Nook, and for a limited time, you can receive a *f.ree* audio file and worksheet on how to reclaim your Atlantis gifts. Click here for more info

      Do you want to read last week's articles? They are available, as are hundreds more, audio files, monthly calls and more, in the Archives, available through the Mastery Membership. Click here for more information

      About Jennifer Hoffman
      Jennifer Hoffman is an author, intuitive mystic, channel, speaker, self and life mastery expert and host of the top-rated Enlightening Life radio show on Blog Talk Radio. Since 2004, Jennifer has written the weekly Enlightening Life newsletter, a source of education, information and enlightenment to its more than 2 million readers. Through Jennifer's work her clients experience profound soul level healing, self and life empowerment and experience more joyful and abundant living. A recognized leader in the transformational and self help fields, Jennifer regularly teaches, writes and speaks on the global stage. Learn more about her work at www.enlighteninglife.com

      Upcoming Events

      Wednesday, October 10, at 8PM US CDT. We'll discuss the newsletter, current energies & more, and readings for callers. Click here for more info & to hear the archives.

      The New Earth Energy Project call recordings are available to
      Mastery Community Members who also receive a discount on their purchase and 2 private calls each month. Join today!

      Feature Product

      Contact Info

      Copyright © 2012. Enlightening Life OmniMedia, Inc.. All Rights Reserved.
      Enlightening Life OmniMedia, Inc.
      PO Box 7076
      Lee's Summit, MO 64064
      816-350-1139
      support@...

      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 15, 2012

        Enlightening Life Newsletter with
        Jennifer Hoffman & Uriel
        October 15, 2012

        Dear Friends,

        We are already at the halfway mark for October and it's a busy week, starting with a new moon today, Mercury starts its shadow retro cycle on Friday, we will have more solar flares and a few downloads. Even with all of that, maybe we can take time to recover from some of the chaos of last week.

        I usually post daily on Facebook and when I reflected on this week's experiences this weekend, I realized that there were two aspects at work, one was the problem, the other was the solution. Every problem I had was alerting me to something I needed to change and I could either use the situation to paralyze me into anxiety and frustration, or to propel me into a different way of doing things and being. Paralysis is one of my life lessons and I was physically paralyzed for 5 years from age 5 to 11, and it's something I encounter often in my life lessons.

        Did you have any drama, chaos, frustration or fear this past week? Did you feel paralyzed at first and then use the situation to propel you into a new way of doing things?

        A reminder from last week's illegal download situation that I shared with you, you may  not share any audio files or programs you purchase from me. The copy you purchase is for your personal use only. These downloads are audited and monitored, you will be contacted if you share files and expected to pay for all of the illegal downloads, plus attorney fees.

        Sharing copyrighted material without permission is illegal. If you are so inspired by my work that you want to share it with others, please direct them to my store so they can purchase their own copy. While it is easy to share digital products, that doesn't mean it is right or legal and it hurts people like me and you. Thanks for your cooperation.

        In this week's newsletter we have the Archangel Uriel channeled message and this one made me laugh because it was also a message to me, reminding me of the teachers I have invited into my life.

        I hope you can join me on the Enlightening Life Radio show on  Wednesday, October 17 at 8PM US central time, the link is on the right or click here for the show page. We will be talking about this week's articles and more, and I take callers too. The dial in number is 718-664-6504.

        The Earth Keeper Crystal Adventure was so much fun we're doing it again in March 2013, for the Spring Equinox. Registration opens October 15, 2012. You'll receive an email with registration information this week.

        The Earth Keeper Crystal Gift Pack offer has expired, I don't have any more crystals but you can join us in March to dig for your own.

        If you missed a previous message or article, they are available in the Membership section on the website, click here for more details.

        Many blessings,
        Jennifer Hoffman
        Author, Intuitive Mystic, Channel
        Your Guide to Masterful Living

        Uriel's Message -- You Invite Your Teachers
        Your soul embraces a human path for the purpose of ascending energy into higher frequencies. The karmic path can be viewed as your soul's work in the third dimension, to shift energies and create an energetic space for ascension.  Ascension is not a single point or time when all of humanity is in agreement and ready. It is the free will choice to move energy into higher dimensions of being. The movement into ascension is made through your teachers, whom you invite to participate in ascension with you. Some of these are invitations you have forgotten or regret, but it is through them that you achieve ascension.  [...
[...]

        Wednesday, October 17, at 8PM US CDT. We'll discuss the newsletter, current energies & more, and readings for callers. Click here for more info & to hear the archives.