[ANGEL] 19 Libra, The Angels of Birth

  • Spiritus
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 10, 2012

      19 degrees Libra

      TheAngels of Birth

      Also known as

      The Angels of

       ‘Arioth’

      Beloved,

      ‘We are the guardian angels of all women on earth who are delivering babies.’

        ‘Havingalways taken into consideration the states of development and maturity, we have inspired mankind with the various methods of midwifery, starting from the most primitive deliveries up to the most modern methods of gynecology.  Weare the protectors of all gynecologists and midwives.’

        Evenfrom before conception, an egg and sperm that join together to form an infant’s first cell are profoundly influenced by the states of being, desires, thoughts, feelings and sensations of the mother and father.

      Whateverstates of consciousness that mother and father experience at the point of conception becomes the first vibrational blueprint within the impregnated egg, the first cell.This first cell divides over and over, billions and trillions of times. Every division carries the original imprint of the mother’s and the father’s consciousness.

      If the mother and father are in a limited consciousness, we inspire the healing of these first cellular impressions. This can be done later in life by the child reliving and healing in visual imagery, feelings, and cellular memories the states of consciousness of the mother and father at conception.

      Everythingabout the pre- and peri-natal development of an infant affects it and the mother and father for better or for worse.

       Thecircumstances of birth itself, over which we preside, should be beautiful for the infant and Mother.  Wehelp them experience feelings of harmony which bring about success, enlightenment, and high inspiration.

      Becausethe birth experience colors the infant’s and Mother’s attitude for the rest of life, we inspire painless and ecstatic births as Children of Light move into Heaven on Earth, which is the will of Divine Providence for joy and happiness throughout creation.  Thisis the paradigm of The Highest Good of All Concerned—The Law of One.

      “For I have not given you the spirit of fear, but of joy, and life everlasting.”

      Awarenesson earth is moving into wisdom and harmlessness, which is the divine virtue of the first letter of our name ‘Arioth’.  Imperfectionsare being brought to light and released back to Divine Being for transformations into states that are the highest good of all concerned.

      Evolutionhas reached a point where individual will is aligning much more with Divine Will through inner guidance.  Innerguidance, or freedom and independence, is the divine virtue of R.

      Insteadof listening to outside authorities, each person is learning that true guidance and wisdom comes from within, from inner connection with Divine Mind accessed through inner guidance.

      As inner guidance is mastered, true wisdom and enlightenment express according to the laws of Cause and Effect. The creating of beautiful causes brings harvests of beautiful effects on every level of manifestation.  Thelaw of Cause and Effect is the letter I.

      By seeing through the eyes of Love Divine, the indwelling Divine blueprints of perfection are recognized and enlivened. This is umlaut O, eu. Then harmony and justice bring success and satisfaction for all life.  Thisis the divine virtue of letter O.

       Highinspirations concerning all matters are available so that through The Power of the Word the Children of Light unite Heaven and Earth.  Highinspiration and The Power of the Word are the divine virtues of the last two letters of our name.

      Call on the Angels of ‘Arioth’ when a child is desired. We help, and when birth time draws near we enliven divine virtues that bring about the highest good of all.

      There are various orders of angels who preside over and guard each phase of growth from before conception to the end of life on Earth.

      DivineProvidence has ordained at this time that birth into this world ever more reflects Heaven on Earth.  Birthis easy, joyful, sacred, illuminating,

      (Message over 64 KB, truncated)

    • Cynthia Schlosser
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 11, 2013

        Image

        19 degrees Libra

        The Angels of Birth

        Also known as

        The Angels of

        Arioth

        Beloved,

        We are the guardian angels of all women on earth who are delivering babies.

        Having always taken into consideration the states of development and maturity, we have inspired mankind with the various methods of
        midwifery, starting from the most primitive deliveries up to the most modern methods of gynecology.

        We are the protectors of all gynecologists and midwives.

        Even from before conception, an egg and sperm that join together to form an infant’s first cell are profoundly influenced by the states of
        being, desires, visualizations, thoughts, feelings and sensations of the mother and father.

        Whatever states of consciousness that mother and father experience at
        the point of conception becomes the first vibrational emotional blueprint within the impregnated egg, the first cell.

        As you know, emotions are magnetic and attract new realities into manifestation.

         This first cell divides over and over, billions and trillions of times.

        Every division hcarries the original imprint of the mother’s and the father’s consciousness, especially on an emotional level.

        If the mother and father are in a limited consciousness, we are the heavenly host that inspire the healing of these first cellular impressions.

        This can be done later in life by the child in meditation, asking their cells to make them aware of cellular memories
         of the mother and father at conception and reliving and healing in visual imagery, these very feelings, and
        the states of consciousness.

        As these memories and feelings flow in a state of empathy and acceptance, by staying in a state of gratitude for all the wisdom gained through this experience,
        the feelings will heal and change, powerful healing insights will emerge from the super and subconscious minds, and a permanent healing occurs that
        rewrites the cellular imprints.

         Everything about the pre- and peri-natal development of an infant affects it and the mother and father for better or for worse.

        The circumstances of birth itself, over which we preside, should be beautiful for the infant and Mother on every level, physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually.

        We help them experience feelings of harmony which bring about success, enlightenment, and high inspiration.

        Because the birth experience colors the infant’s and Mother’s attitude for the rest of life, we inspire painless and ecstatic births as
        Children of Light move into Heaven on Earth, which is the will of Divine Providence for joy and happiness throughout creation.
        []
        This is the paradigm of The Highest Good of All Concerned—The Law of One.

        “For I have not given you the spirit of fear, but of joy, and life everlasting.”

        Awareness on earth is moving into wisdom and harmlessness, which is the divine virtue of the first letter of our name Arioth.
        SUNRAYS
[...]

        Birth is easy, joyful, sacred, illuminating, and peaceful for infant and Mother, and all concerned.
        H021HandsOnHeart-DanielBHoleman
        A-R-I-O-T-H

        A…The divine virtue of WISDOM AND ENLIGHTENMENT governs birth.

         The process of birth is one of the greatest initiations on the path of wisdom and enlightenment for all involved.

        As all involved meditate on this virtue, with its light blue
        color, the musical note of G, and the feeling of ease and relaxation, the feeling of ease takes over the entire process and especially the
        body of Mother and Child, causing complete relaxation and lack of stress in the fetal development and birthing process.

        This is the virtue that created the lungs, and the mastery of this virtue allows the Mother to relax and breathe in such a way that development and birth is easy.

        This virtue brings through the awareness
        of the original purity of all ideas in Divine Mind and affects the spiritual development of the Mother and the Child as it grows in the womb.

        Umlaut A, ae…all imperfections, on every level, in self or other or in
        situations, are released back to Divine Being for transformation into another state that is the highest good of all concerned.

        This is the virtue that created and sustains the anus.

        R…The virtue of FREEDOM AND INDEPENDENCE is the virtue of following
        the still inner voice of divine guidance.

        When Mother and midwife, and all concerned, follow inner guidance, difficulties are removed through
        ingeniusness and the will of Divine Providence for joy and heaven on earth is fulfilled.

        As the Mother and others meditate on the glorious golden light of this divine virtue, with its feeling of weight and its musical note of C,clear
        inner guidance guides everyone to will, and think and feel and do exactly what needs to be done in each moment from conception to birth.

         This is the virtue that created and sustains the left side of the nose.

        I…The virtue of CAUSE AND EFFECT must be mastered so that each person involved consciously creates in a whole brain manner [Wholebrain:
        through will in a Delta state of pure being, thought in a Theta state of deep inner thought, feeling in an Alpha state of flowing, change, and
        psychic sensitivity, and sensation in a Beta state of logic, memory, and the five senses.]the glorious unfolding of events.

        As the Mother and Father and others meditate on this virtue with its light opal color, its feeling of weight and its musical note of G, the
        law of cause and effect becomes clear and every detail is created to bring about the highest good of all concerned.

        Mastering this virtue also enables the control of breathing. The control of breath during birth allows the birth to be painless.

        The birth experience shapes the psyche of both Mother and Child for years to come,
        and when the birth process is controlled through mastery of the divine virtues, great illumination and wisdom is gained by all.

        This is the virtue that created and sustains the left kidney.

        Umlaut O, eu…Cognition that is brought about by flowing feelings of the
        most Divine Cosmic Love open awareness to the indwelling perfection of each person and elementinvolved.

        This awareness enlivens this perfections and brings about transmutation.

        This is the virtue that created and sustains the ovaries and testicles.

        O…The virtue of DIVINE JUSTICE is the virtue of harmony.
        Zohar ~ From Telos Book 3 by Aurelia <3
              Zohar - Greetings, my beloved brothers and sisters, I am Zohar
              from the city of Shamballa. Thank you, Aurelia, for asking me to
              bring my contribution to your book. I am really pleased to offer
              my energy for such an endeavor, and for the opportunity to connect
              heart-toheart with each one of you as you read my message. Let me
              say this: In order for this world to be enlightened and to be
              lifted in the Light, it is necessary that everyone living here
              take on the persona of “harmony.” Everyone must do this; it is a
              requirement. Otherwise, those who do not will be dragged down by
              their own arrogance; they will get physically sick from the lack
              of light and they will die because they will not have the capacity
              to be happy in the new world. Understand? This is the choice you
              now have to make, beloved ones. Either you choose to make it, or
              you don’t. The outcome of your evolution depends entirely on the
              choices you make each day, and each moment of the day. The surface
              populations are getting close to what is called “The Gathering.”
              Know that the powers in this world, the power of the shadow side,
              the Illuminati and the secret government, are trying to stop this
              at all costs. However, the more they try to stop it, the more you
              will know that you are doing it right and that you are coming
              closer to this great event. Understand? The governments of your
              planet do not yet realize that the people who live in the Earth’s
              interior have been there so long, much longer than their limited
              minds could ever imagine. They do not yet realize that it is not
              they who are in charge of this planet, and that their time for
              ruling in separation is soon coming to a dramatic end. Their
              bubble of illusion will soon be shattered, and they will have to
              face their cycle of accountability. It is time now more than ever
              to distance yourself from those who do not seek to embrace harmony
              in their lives. All those who wish to embody harmony or wish to be
              accepted into the family of Telos must do the following: • You
              must strive to remain in a state of harmony at all times, with all
              of creation and all of nature. For without harmony, there is
              discord and with discord there is destruction. • Regardless of
              what people may do or say, “you must remain in harmony.” If
              someone hurts you, bless them and go on with what is your own
              truth. They do not need to be part of your reality, as it will not
              serve you. • If you encounter a disharmonious situation, distance
              yourself. You have no obligation to remain where harmony does not
              reign. • Seek truth and harmony at all times, and do not ever
              again allow yourself to deviate from this course. Those who
              continue to resist the new energies now flooding your planet will
              not be able to persist much longer. These energies are now
              increasing and doubling each day in order to bring about the
              changes and transformations you have all been waiting for. Those
              who resist them will self-destruct. • You should no longer
              entertain feelings of discord or guilt. Never be sorry for what
              you are or what you are going through to balance your debts
              towards life. Rather strive always to improve yourself and be
              grateful for the assistance you are receiving. • Harmony should be
              the number one quality in your life, and rest assured that it will
              pave the way for your admittance into the “Halls of Ascension.”
              You will know you have reached that level when nothing bothers
              you. Whatever people say or do, it will not upset your heart one
              way or the other. • Someone who is in total harmony is happy with
              Creation. That person holds total acceptance of what is. When you
              become that, you are ready for your ascension. Since I am almost a
              Telosian by association, I will also be there to greet you and
              champion your victory in the Light. Namaste, my beloved friends. I
              love you all so very much!
        As each person meditates on the beautiful ultramarine blue color, the musical note of
        C, the feeling of harmony, and the sensation of weight, great control over the will, mind, feelings, and sensations is gained.

         By meditating on and becoming one with this virtue, complete harmony in every detail
        is achieved through understanding and love of Divine Laws, and success and happiness is certain for all.

        This is the virtue that created and sustains the throat and windpipe area of the body.

        T…The divine virtue of HIGH INSPIRATION guarantees the perfect state of
        awareness in mother, infant, midwife, husband, or any other person involved.

        As each person meditates on the warmth and brown black color of
        this virtue, with its musical note of B, this virtue imparts ingeniousness, so that any difficulty is overcome.

        This is the virtue that created and sustains the right kidney.

        H…The virtue of THE POWER OF THE WORD is of great importance.

        It is through this virtue that Mother and midwife, Father and anyone
        else creates through wholebrain concentration the perfect outcomes from conception all the way through birth and beyond.

        This perfect outcome is not only the short term of the birthing process itself, but also the outcome of the life of the child and the family throughout time.

        It is with the power of the word that everyone and especially the child is BLESSED and the lifepath of the child is imprinted with words of
        power to align the child with DIVINE VIRTUES and the highest good of all concerned.

        As each person meditates on the beautiful sivery violet light of this
        virtue, with its musical note of A and its sensation of warmth, the understanding comes of how to pronounce each divine virtue as a letter,
        a desire, a thought, a feeling, and a sensation in order to create heaven on earth.

        This virtue created and sustains the right arm.

        MIRACLES

        Footnotes

        Theangel messages are indexed there.

        ***********

        TODAY'S REFLECTION

        “The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant.

        We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift.”

        ~AlbertEinstein

        ******************

        For a copy of the

        copyright: Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

        Feel free to share these messages.

        We are using the Fair Use clause on these images. If you see your art in here and would like credit, or to have it removed, please let us know -- we will happily put your name and a website link under the image or take it out if desired. All content posted  is commentary or opinion and is protected under Free Speech.  This communcation sells no products and earns no money from the recommendation of anything. Material is presented for educational and commentary purposes only and should not be construed as professional advice from any licensed practitioner. Author assumes no responsibility for the use or misuse of this material. Thanks!

        The first three volumesare field notes taken on a scientific expedition to Nepal in the late 1800's.

        Ebook and audio format.

        Note: The messages that were sent out originally are being rewritten

        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 11, 2014

        19 degrees Libra

        The Angels of Birth

        Also known as

        The Angels of

        Arioth

        Beloved,

        Because the birth experience colors the infant’s and Mother’s attitude for the rest of life, we inspire painless and ecstatic births as
        Children of Light move into Heaven on Earth, which is the will of Divine Providence for joy and happiness throughout creation.

         We are the guardian angels of all women on earth who are delivering babies.

        Having always taken into consideration the states of development and maturity, we have inspired mankind with the various methods of
        midwifery, starting from the most primitive deliveries up to the most modern methods of gynecology.

        We are the protectors of all gynecologists and midwives.

         Eggs and sperms are profoundly influenced by the states of
        being, desires, visualizations, thoughts, emotions and sensations of the mother and father,
        and whatever states of emotional consciousness that mother and father experience at
        the point of conception becomes the first vibrational emotional blueprint within the impregnated egg, the first cell.

        As you know, emotions are magnetic and attract new realities into manifestation.

         This first cell divides over and over, billions and trillions of times.

        Every division carries the original emotional imprint of the mother’s and the father’s consciousness at the time of conception.

        For this reason, enlightenment and transformation, clear inner guidance, mastery of cause and effect, the ability to see through the eyes of love, harmony  and high inspiration on all
        levels of awareness are necessary
        within the parents for their progeny to experience the rapture and peace of divine conception, prenatal development and birth.

         We are the heavenly host that inspire these states.

        We also inspire ways to later heal emotional states of both parents and progeny in the case of emotional wounding or trauma.

        This can be done later in life by the child in meditation, asking their cells to make them aware of cellular emotional memories
         of the mother and father at conception and reliving and healing in visual imagery, these very emotions, and
        the states of consciousness.

        Remember that the subconscious mind does not distinguish between real or imagined happenings.
        By later imagining an emotionally perfect conception, gestation, and birth, a child of light can rewire previous emotional cellular programming in the subconscious.
        .
         In meditation, as these memories and emotions flow in a state of empathy and acceptance, staying in a state of gratitude for all the wisdom gained through this experience,
        wounded emotions heal and change, causing powerful healing insights to emerge from the super and subconscious minds, so that a permanent healing occurs that
        rewrites the cellular imprints.

         In addition to the emotional environment, everything else about the pre- and peri-natal development of an infant affects it and the mother and father for better or for worse.

        The circumstances of birth itself, over which we preside, should be beautiful for the infant and Mother on every level, physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually.

        We help them experience emotions of harmony which bring about success, enlightenment, and high inspiration.

        []
        This fulfills the paradigm of The Highest Good of All Concerned—The Law of One.

        “For I have not given you the spirit of fear, but of joy, and life everlasting.”

        Awareness on earth is moving into divine wisdom and harmlessness, which is the divine virtue of the first letter of our name Arioth.
        SUNRAYS
        Imperfections are being brought to light and released back to Divine Being for transformations into states that are the highest good of all concerned.

        Evolution has reached a point where individual will is aligning with Divine Will through heightened inner guidance.

[...]

        color, the musical note of G, and the feeling of ease and relaxation, the sensation of ease takes over the entire process and especially the
        body of Mother and Child, causing complete relaxation and lack of stress.

        Lack of stress in the fetal development and birthing process is brought about by attunement to the original purity of all
        ideas in divine mind which awakens the ability to recognize anything on any level that is imperfect so that it can be released for transformation into a higher state.

        Wisdom is the virtue that created the lungs, and the mastery of this virtue allows the Mother to relax and breathe in such a way that development and birth is easy.

        Remember that this virtue brings through the awareness
        of the original purity of all ideas in Divine Mind and affects the spiritual development of the Mother and the Child as it grows in the womb.

        Umlaut A, ae…all imperfections, on every level, in self or other or in
        situations, are released back to Divine Being for transformation into another state that is the highest good of all concerned.

        This is the virtue that creates and sustains the anus.

        R…The virtue of FREEDOM AND INDEPENDENCE is the virtue of following
        the still inner voice of divine guidance.

        When Mother, Father and midwife, and all concerned, follow inner guidance, difficulties are removed through
        ingeniousness and the will of Divine Providence for joy and heaven on earth.

        As the Mother and others meditate on the glorious golden light of this divine virtue, with its feeling of weight and its musical note of C, clear
        inner guidance guides everyone to will, and think and flow with appropriate divine emotions to do exactly what needs to be done in each moment.

         This is the virtue that creates and sustains the left side of the nose.

        I…The virtue of CAUSE AND EFFECT must be mastered so that each person involved consciously creates in a whole brain manner the glorious unfolding of events.

         [Wholebrain:  will in a Delta state of pure being and visualization, thought in a Theta state of deep inner thought, flowing emotions in an Alpha state of attraction,change, and
        psychic sensitivity, and finally sensations in a Beta state of logic, memory, and the five senses.]

        As the Mother and Father and others meditate on this virtue with its light opal color, its feeling of weight and its musical note of G, the
        law of cause and effect becomes clear and every detail is created to bring about the highest good of all concerned.

        Mastering this virtue also enables the control of breathing. The control of breath during birth allows the birth to be painless.

        The birth experience shapes the psyche of both Mother and Child for years to come,
        and when the birth process is controlled through mastery of the divine virtues, great illumination, love and wisdom is gained by all.

        This is the virtue that creates and sustains the left kidney.

        Umlaut O, eu…Cognition that is brought about by flowing emotions of the
        most Divine Cosmic Love to open awareness to the indwelling perfection of each person and element involved.

        This awareness enlivens this perfection and brings about transmutation.

        This is the virtue that creates and sustains the ovaries and testicles.

[...]
        C, emotions of harmony, and the sensation of weight, great control over the will, mind, emotions, and sensations are gained.

         By meditating on and becoming one with this virtue, complete harmony in every detail
        is achieved through the understanding and love of Divine Laws so that success and happiness is certain for all.

        This is the virtue that creates and sustains the throat and windpipe area of the body.

        T…The divine virtue of HIGH INSPIRATION guarantees the perfect state of
        awareness in mother, infant, midwife, husband, or any other person involved.

        As each person meditates on the warmth and brown black color of
        this virtue, with its musical note of B, this virtue imparts ingeniousness, so that any difficulty is overcome.

        This is the virtue that creates and sustains the right kidney.

        H…The virtue of THE POWER OF THE WORD is of great importance.

        It is through this virtue that Mother and midwife, Father and anyone
        else creates through whole brain concentration the perfect outcomes from conception all the way through birth and beyond.

        This perfect outcome is not only the short term of the birthing process itself, but also the outcome of the life of the child and the family throughout time.

        It is with the power of the word that everyone and especially the child is BLESSED and the life path of the child is imprinted with words of
        power to align the child with DIVINE VIRTUES and the highest good of all concerned.

        As each person meditates on the beautiful silvery violet light of this
        virtue, with its musical note of A and its sensation of warmth, the understanding comes of how to pronounce each divine virtue in meditation in visualization and sound, silently or out loud,
         as a letter,
        corresponding to a divine desire, thought, flowing emotions, and sensations to create heaven on earth.