Urgent Paryer Request

    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 10, 2012
      I have a very good friend in the Ft Walton, Florida area who is in a very difficult situation. They are behind on their rent, apparently, due to attempts to get the landlord to take care of the mold that is there. They are now on the verge of being evicted in the next 2 to 3 days or so plus she has recently learned she is pregnant. Her name is Mary Guy and would appreciate prayers and energies directed for them with the situation, finances (the amount needed is $500) and especially her health. I just heard from her and if they get evicted she is literally on the streets with nowhere to go. Let's direct our focus, attention and love there for her and her fiancee in all of this. Love, Shay

    • edna s. murga-jackson
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 10, 2012
        Of course Brother Shay, healing prayers and healing energies directed toward Mary Guy...May her situation be resolved, NOW, through the Light of our Loving ALL that is...Amen

        Brightest blessings to you and yours, today, tomorrow,
        and always e*

        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 11, 2012
          I ask that her angels show her the ways.  I ask that she believes in miracles.  I ask for miracles for her and her family.

          Simply by the act of starting to heal your life, you spark the healing of others and of the world in which we live. You don't need to force this idea on other people. The quiet act of living in accordance with who you are and who you can be allows the natural influence of goodness to grow.

          Quote from Christopher Hansarrd

          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 11, 2012
            that is a beautiful quote Ilanalotus and deeply appreciate you and Edna's, thank you dearest Sister, prayers and love being sent. :) Love, Shay