Higher Awareness: (IJ) #8-38 - Step into self-awareness

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 10, 2012

      The Inner Journey - Open to new possibilities!
      Step into self-awareness
      "Getting in touch with your true self must be your first priority."
      -- Tom Hopkins
      Here are some different aspects of self-awareness:
      - Know yourself - Explore who you are: your defences, your blocks, your talents, your aspirations, etc.
      - Accept yourself - We are at war with ourselves when we resist or deny certain aspects of who we are. Acknowledge the truth of who you are right now - the positives and the negatives. Only when we own our present reality can we change.
      - Control yourself - Set clear, conscious intentions and discipline yourself to meet them.
      - Express yourself - Go to your heart to identify what has meaning and purpose for you. Live your truth. Identify ways you can give back to life and be in service.
      We work on each of these aspects all the time. But as our lives go through cycles, we predominantly work on one of them more than the others. Which aspect are you more conscious of lately?
      "Our lives improve only when we take chances ... and the first and most difficult risk we can take is to be honest with ourselves."
      -- Walter Anderson
      "Adventure can be an end in itself. Self-discovery is the secret ingredient that fuels daring."
      -- Grace Lichtenstein
      Become aware of your subconscious limitations, your character strengths, weaknesses and potentials, your life challenges, gifts, talents, and your deepest desires and aspirations. Take the Know Yourself Program – An adventure in self discovery!

      John & Patrice RobsonThe Inner Journey is brought to you by John & Patrice Robson of HigherAwareness.com. We invite you to take the awareness and consciousness journey to know & grow yourself.

      Copyright © 1999 - 2010 Higher Awareness Inc.
      #108, 11215 Jasper Ave. NW, Edmonton, AB, Canada T5K 0L5

      Ezine Design by Shoi @ eMasters' Ezine Heaven