Expect Wonderful: New Channeled Message: Qualities of the 10-10-10 Revisited

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 9, 2012

      Expect Wonderful Cosmic Perspectives for the New Earth

      news from the ideafrontier
      October 9, 2012

      Hello You!

      Wowza.  Big energies this past weekend!  I saw some interesting light rays coming from the sun on Sunday and received a big activation which I am still integrating.  Then we had the beautiful Peace Event and I had a very long snooze-festival after all this.

      Today I received a most beautiful message from Sanat Kumara. He speaks to how we experience a re-visiting of the 10-10-10 energies now, and what the qualities of that alignment is and how it relates to our current experience which is becoming accustomed to ongoing expansion!

      I really loved this message because he shared so many suggestions for how to interpret energy and experiences.  I love when things are practical!

      You may find it here:

      ~

      Upcoming Events & Retreats

      Our next collective live event is on Sunday, October 21, and this event will support us further in our ongoing expansion

      Sunday, October 21 - Engaging the 12-Chakra System

      There are also two, new, one-day retreats coming up in October and early November:

      A deep exploration to liberate the experience of true self-expression without the strain of self-doubt and hesitation.

      In essence, exploring your relationship to claiming what you know. It's also a pre-requisite for the Cosmic Telepathy/Learning to Channel Course which will begin in early 2013.

      For me this message helps me to view this passage of time with more awareness of the ongoing changes I will and am experiencing and how to relate to them.

      When others around us are having their own challenges with all these changes, I try to remind myself: everyone and everything wants me to thrive.  And to affirm, "I am met with love anywhere I am."  For in essence don't we know this to be true?  Our mastery is demonstrated by our wisdom in action, by looking beyond appearances and trusting in the common undercurrent of Source Creation that ignites the life we each are.

      We are One!
      I love knowing this, so viscerally.  What a gift!
      May all beings know the blessings of this true reality.

      Love to you,
      Meredith

      For anyone who needs a direct link to the message from Sanat Kumara, you can click and/or cut and paste this link into your browser:

      Meredith Murphy | Expect Wonderful | PO Box 2433 | Pasadena | CA | 91102