Divine Guidance/Path of the Soul Card: Divine Feminine ~ Doves

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 9, 2012
      There are several messages intertwined within the two of these. A key element is peace and harmony especially in regards to operating from and within the feminine energies. Expressing this in no way lessens the presence of the Divine Masculine. That will become more balanced when there is a genuine root and nurturing of the feminine energies. Being open and receptive are a fine solid foundation. A steady, patient source that will teach us and inspire us to embrace of the role of nurturer and healer. Yes for ourselves but also for others as well. Learning how to live in harmony with yourself is the first step in living in harmony with others and, as Dove speaks upon, it is okay to ask for assistance especially as we are going through great periods of change and growth. It is a sign of our strength, our commitment, and our love. Be patient with yourself for that can and will reflect in our patience of others especially as you begin the process of pruning your own life. There will be those who move on, that the ties are no longer of benefit for you nor them; remember to always be grateful for what you have received and as they journey onward show the same love and respect for yourself to them. They are on their own road of discovery and growth. Keep to your heart that in these times of where there is a great deal of letting go there is also the deepening of those who are closest to you that takes place as well. You can, you are and you will continue to co-create a family and community that will be not only inspiring, healing and encouraging to each other but to the world as well. The peace and harmony we create within us can and will grow in the bonds that we have surrounding us and as open as we are to expand inside that radius will begin to expand outside of us as well. As what was is transformed or transmuted we are stepping into a new and fresh way of living. Patience, Peace, Harmony and Love have been, are and will continue to be our cornerstones and fruits. :)

      Random image

      Random image