Conscious Mind Journal: What if you could be the Magic You Truly Be?

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 9, 2012

       What if you could be the Magic You Truly Be?
      How many people think that magic is about controlling or forecasting natural events? What if it’s not about getting everything you want when you want it? And what if it’s not about spells, rituals and tricks?
      The real magic in life is about receiving. Receiving everything without judgment.
      Sound strange? Think about the way that nature functions, does it judge what it sees and receives in the world, or is it in total allowance of it? And what magic do we see in nature?
      What if you were to create your life from receiving?
      Is there a finite amount to what you can receive? No, there isn’t.
      You as an infinite being have the capacity to receive infinitely—and when you receive infinitely, magic can truly show up in your life.
      But to have the magic, you have to be willing to receive.
      How do you know when you’re receiving? Take a look at the times you have created something by thinking about it—and it just showed up? Now that is receiving, creation and magic!
      We would like to invite you to create your life from this place of magic, receiving and abundance. The book, Magic. You Are It. Be It. Contains the tools that have helped thousands of people across the world create more magic in their lives. We will share processes, tools and points of view that you can use to create consciousness and magic and change your life in ways you may not even have thought of before. Come and join us for some fun on October 14th from 2-4pm in Sterling Heights, MI. Class is $55 and you will receive a book, Magic, You Are It. Be It. You must pre-register. 586-264-5457.