Cosmic Consciousness Online: Webinar: Trinary Planetary Logica Quanta 1 Attunement

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 8, 2012

      Trinary Planetary Logica Quanta 1                   10/08/12

      Forward to a Friend

      Simeon Chi'Ra Nartoomid
      Cosmic Consciousness Online Quick Links

      Highly Recommended!!!

      by Maia Kyi'Ra!

      Greetings of Unity Friends,

      This is a brief preliminary announcement in the event you have been following the nine New Earth Temples of Pure Consciousness series of webinar transmissions. The ninth and final "Temple of EL'Sha ~ Zero Point of Divine Stillness" is yet to come but will not be done this month. The Metatronic Councils of Light are indicating it will be either in November or January. A new Trinary Planetary Logica series of webinar transmissions as described below is now also being woven into our New Earth tapestry so to speak.

      Click image go online, click image again for hi-res version ~ my gift!
      Trinary Planetary Logica
      Quanta 1 Attunement

      Saturday, 10/13/12
      11am MDT (5pm GMT/UTC)
      app. 90 minutes

      Can't make the time of the live event?
      Register anyway and get video access!

      On 7/23/12 the Sha'alura Cosmic Wave penetrated our planetary core and recoded our Planetary Logica (logic circuitry) from binary to trinary code.

      In the second 2012 Equinox window between 9/21-9/25/12 we experienced the manifestation of a hyperspace Sha'alura Cosmic Wave ripple which strengthened the harmonics of our Planetary Logica's new trinary encoding.

      The Metatronic Councils of Light have just offered us an opportunity to engage them in a series of Trinary Planetary Logica attunements that they are calling "Quanta." This is for the purpose of gathering a dedicated group of souls that feels called to work consciously to further this process within their own incarnate beingness as a service to our human collective as well as their own evolution.

      In each Quanta there will be further information revealed about this overall process, our new Trinary Planetary Logica, and how we as humans need to adjust our own logic patterns accordingly to move beyond the programming which was born of the old binary Planetary Logica. This informational awareness expansion will be followed with an experiential pure energy transmission in a meditational format.

      A "Quanta" in this usage is defined by the Metatronic Councils of Light as being a specific quantum potential of Metatronic Full-Light spectrum encodings. They intend to transmit a specific overall Quanta of Metatronic energy related to and interfaced with our Trinary Planetary Logica through a series of graduated increases in energy potential.

      I'm truly excited about being able to both facilitate and receive of this gift of Divine Grace and to do so for all our brothers and sisters on Earth. Please join me in the sacred work in behalf of our human collective!

      This webinar transmission is open to everyone. If the lowest amount of sliding-scale love-offerings online is too much, click the "Alternative Access" link below the "Register" button. If the reduced sliding-scale love-offerings are still too much, click the "Honorary Access" link below that "Register" button!

      ∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

      Core Stuff at CCO!

      Oneness Love La'kina Transmissions - hi-energy high quality videos once a month with 7D Solar High Priestess Shi'Ra EL'Fa'Na.

      These are actually more than one-time transmissions. They are highly specialized and very potent Programs of Light designed to help you melt the Old Earth ice cubes and start the New Earth Oneness Love flowing in your body and being!

      Trust in Love Video Workshop -
      Quantum Shifting from Fear-Pain to Oneness Love.

      Some powerful new tools and techniques for 2012 and beyond consolidate your power as the being of Oneness Love that you are. Fear-pain patterns dissipate your power. You can learn to shift to Oneness Love at will!

      Creating New Earth Crystalline Circuitry - A Metatronic Program of Light working with the core matrix of the nine New Earth Temples of Pure Consciousness.

      Watch the F.R.E.E. video trailer! (7) eBooks + (3) videos + (18) hi-res energy-art slides in the new full package!

      This program was introduced by the Metatronic Councils of Light in March, 2011. It is a means for us to gracefully and easefully accelerate the ascension of our consciousness into the New Earth.

      You can additionally incorporate this program into your own work as a facilitator at no additional cost. More info on the facilitator guidelines is also available at the links above.

      7D Science of the Soul oneness transmission is a full media package with a two part video, two part MP3, two eBooks (both available separately), and 27 hi-res energy art images.

      This transmission represents 16 years worth of attained higher awareness and multi-dimensional downloads. It includes information on souls birthing from stars, soul merkabahs, groups, families, siblings and twin rays as well as walk-ins. It also has a very powerful initiation in the Ma'EL re-birthing chamber within the 7D Temple of La'kina with High Priestess and Illuminari, Shi'Ra EL'Fa'Na.

      Revised GODS Chi Activation Video and DVD
      REVISED GODS Chi Activation Video and DVD:
      hugely improved from the standard webinar video recording. Two parts now, can access just meditation easily. Music behind meditation. MUCH better quality soundtrack, editing, more... Can be purchased as download only or also with DVD!

      Infinity Ascension Sessions: free-flowing, powerful multi-dimensional channeled guidance, counsel and transformational assistance for your accelerated ascension process going into 2012 and beyond... Shi'Ra EL'Fa'Na is usually present for most of these sessions!

      Cosmic Nexus | 4545 Wheaton Dr | UNIT D370 | Fort Collins | CO | 80525