Mercury Retrograde: November 6th to November 26th 2012

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 7, 2012
      I found an excellent site to utilize with the Mercury Retrogrades and this is one of the websites that goes into the shadow periods: The Pre- and Post-Retrograde dates. This upcoming Pre-Retrograde period will begin around the 19th of this month, according to this website's chart. Hope we can all have a very peaceful and blessed day! :)

      Three times every year for around three weeks time, Mercury, the planet of communication turns retrograde. During this Mercury Retrograde period, time seems to come to a stand still, making it feel like one long break. It's a time to turn inward and re-evaluate, redo or revamp whatever had been done earlier. Do not venture into unknown areas taking risks. Be sure to back up your resources, double check all details, and prepare for delays or misunderstandings in life. Don't make any important changes because they might not materialize.
      The first Mercury retrograde  which takes place in April/March, 2012 will bring major events of challenge, transition and transformation. In the July/August Mercury retrograde, the fiery energy of Leo activates the winds of change and create situations that branch out  into many new directions. The November Mercury retrograde gives our goals as aspirations a deeper perspective through Scorpio being activated during this process. The same signs, same degrees were the Mercury retrogrades experienced in the year of 1933.
      As Mercury slows down before the Retrograde period, we call it the Pre-Retrograde. Mercury starts losing power then and hence new ventures cannot do well in this period. Then there is the Post-Retrograde when Mercury picks up or gains speed but is still moving slowly enough to cause a slow progress in the projects undertaken. During the Mercury Retrograde period it is best advised not to venture into any new territory and to stay put.

      November 6, 2012
      6:04 pm EST
      3:04 pm PST
      04:17 SagittariusNovember 26, 2012
      5:48 pm EST
      2:48 pm PST
      18:11 Scorpio

      October 2012 November 2012 December 2012
      SuMoTuWeThFrSa SuMoTuWeThFrSa SuMoTuWeThFrSa
       123456     123       1
      78910111213 45678910 2345678
      14151617181920 11121314151617 9101112131415
      21222324252627 18192021222324 16171819202122
      28293031    252627282930
       23242526272829

       3031

      Legend :