Isha Lerner's Inner Child Tarot: The Wizard

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 7, 2012
      Inspiration would be an understatement especially as this week begins for us. Inspiration is a vital foundation for embracing the unlimited potential within us and become apart of co-creating how it manifests not only inside of us but radiates outward. As the message speaks on this bridges the Divine Child within us that urges us onward to ask those questions that encourage, uplift and, most definitely, inspire us; having that openness and wonder that integrates with the wisdom we receive and apply from our Higher Self. Of course it is just as important to keep to heart that the wisdom we share is just that; we are sharing and not attempting to persuade to 'follow our way'. Our experiences, our wisdom, our insight and our love are a conduit to where we can and do inspire and uplift and support one another. Each of us apart of a vibrant, loving and compassionate fellowship of souls where we grow individually and together as one. What inspires? Who is a spiritual teacher present in our lives? As we pay more attention to our experiences, who we meet and what we encounter do not forget to also have this balanced with looking inward. Inspiration from inside of us and around lovingly balanced. :)

      V The Wizard
      Your card is...

      V The Wizard

      When this card appears in your reading, a spiritual teacher is on the scene. Who is inspiring you at this time? Is there a new field of study to explore? See the realms of music, art, literature, philosophy, religion, history, and nature as pathways to higher knowledge. Build a bridge between the child within that seeks answers and the Higher Self that continually offers jewels of enlightenment through dreams, visions, promptings, and intuitive flashes. When breakthroughs occur and inspirations flood your mind, be willing and eager to share your newfound wisdom. Avoid the temptation to rigorously hold on to revelations. Steer clear of controlling others for your own purposes. Most of all, with your visualization skills (based on the development of your third eye, or ajna center), see your life linked with a fellowship of like-minded souls, your true ring of power in the world.

      © Copyright 2012 Inner Sight / Isha Lerner Enterprises. All rights reserved.