Enlightening Your Life with Jennifer Hoffman October 8, 2012 newsletter

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 7, 2012

      Enlightening Life Newsletter with
      Jennifer Hoffman & Uriel
      October 8, 2012

      Dear Friends,

      We will be receiving some wonderful energies this week, try to use them to be gentle with yourself and to put yourself first in at least one situation. Begin to create the habit of asking yourself where you want to be energetically--in joy and enjoying yourself is a good place to begin. And start aligning yourself within your spiritual  /material or ego/divine partnership. When we learn to lean on spirit and make it part of our manifestation equation, we find that we don't have to work so hard.

      Sometimes in the process of reclaiming and repurposing our energy we can focus on what we 'don't want to do again' instead of staying centered in this moment. As you reclaim your energy, stay aligned with what you want to create now and don't think about the past because it doesn't serve you to live in the past if you want to create a different reality in the present moment.

      This week Mercury enters its shadow in preparation for next month's retrograde so be prepared to re-do or re-view and back up your computer now, it doesn't hurt to be prepared.

      This week's message is about manifesting and more specifically, the instant manifestation that is possible when we realize that when we're in higher dimensions, we see what we believe into being. Read more in the article below

      I hope you can join me on the Enlightening Life Radio show Wednesday at 8PM US central time, the link is on the right. We will be talking about this week's articles and more, and I take callers too.

      The Earth Keeper Crystal Adventure was so much fun we're doing it again in March 2013, for the Spring Equinox. More details to follow soon.

      The Earth Keeper Crystal Gift Pack offer has expired, I don't have any more crystals but you can join us in March to dig for your own.

      If you missed a previous message or article, they are available in the Membership section on the website, click here for more details.

      Many blessings,
      Jennifer Hoffman
      Author, Intuitive Mystic, Channel
      Your Guide to Masterful Living

      =============================
      The Power is in Realization
      At times it feels like I'm inching forward on this journey when I really want to take it in leaps and bounds. There are times when I find myself asking the question 'Haven't I learned this yet?' and then I have to laugh because I realize the purpose of that experience and then everything falls into place. Although it seems like the farther we get on our spiritual path the harder and more complicated things become as we try to fit all of the pieces together, the truth is the journey is easier and faster when we simplify, ask and receive. The power is in realizing that this is how powerful and connected we really are. Sometimes we try so hard that we make the process much more difficult than it really is....[...
      Read the rest of this article on the blog by clicking here. You can comment and share your insights on the blog.
      This week's featured product
      We are at a turning point in our spiritual and human evolution. Can we learn from the lessons of Atlantis or are we doomed to repeat them? This book explains the Atlantean Paradigm, the foundation of our current ascension cycle, our Atlantis Legacy, the limitations on our gifts and power that we agreed to because of what happened in Atlantis and how we can complete that cycle now.
      Available in print, Kindle and Nook, and for a limited time, you can receive a *f.ree* audio file and worksheet on how to reclaim your Atlantis gifts. Click here for more info

      Do you want to read last week's articles? They are available, as are hundreds more, audio files, monthly calls and more, in the Archives, available through the Mastery Membership. Click here for more information

      About Jennifer Hoffman
      Jennifer Hoffman is an author, intuitive mystic, channel, speaker, self and life mastery expert and host of the top-rated Enlightening Life radio show on Blog Talk Radio. Since 2004, Jennifer has written the weekly Enlightening Life newsletter, a source of education, information and enlightenment to its more than 2 million readers. Through Jennifer's work her clients experience profound soul level healing, self and life empowerment and experience more joyful and abundant living. A recognized leader in the transformational and self help fields, Jennifer regularly teaches, writes and speaks on the global stage. Learn more about her work at www.enlighteninglife.com

      Upcoming Events

      Wednesday, October 3, at 8PM US CDT. We'll discuss the newsletter, current energies & more, and readings for callers. Click here for more info & to hear the archives.

      The New Earth Energy Project call recordings are available to
      Mastery Community Members who also receive a discount on their purchase and 2 private calls each month. Join today!

      Feature Product

      Contact Info

      Copyright © 2012. Enlightening Life OmniMedia, Inc.. All Rights Reserved.
      Enlightening Life OmniMedia, Inc.
      PO Box 7076
      Lee's Summit, MO 64064
      816-350-1139