RealityCrafting.com: Rain Maker Experiment Wednesday

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 7, 2012

      Aloha Friends,
      Gaia, the Spirit of Mother Earth, is asking me to call together as many CONSCIOUS people as possible to awaken and reactivate our co-creative relationship with Nature's Intelligence. She's calling us to work together to purify, balance and harmonize our world.

      Your Presence is requested. Will you help?
      Rain Maker Experiment
      On Light Body Adventures, Sponsored by World Puja Network
      Wednesday, Oct. 10, 2012
      12:30 pm Pacific / 3:30 pm Eastern
      and 7:30 pm Pacific / 10:30 pm Eastern
      http://www.worldpuja.org/schedule.php   (scroll down to Oct. 10) Free for 24 hours

      Heat waves, wild fires, floods, hurricanes, tsunamis, earthquakes! Mother Nature is in high gear, purifying the TOXICITY THAT WE ARE RELEASING into the collective energy field. Why not give her a hand, and clean up our own mess, so she doesn't have to go to such extremes to do it for us?

      We all know that this year of 2012 is a time of great transition. High frequency light is streaming through the center of the galaxy and purging separation consciousness and all the pain it has manifested. The dense collective thought forms and emotional pain trapped in humans, the astral realm and in Mother Earth are being dislodged. This t oxicity is swirling around in The Field.

      Many past cultures knew how to work in harmony with Mother Earth. They had special prayers, dances, songs for keeping human life in balance and cooperation with nature. It's time we remember this lost relationship.

      All my life, I've enjoyed a very close relationship with the sun, clouds, wind and rain; the Elemental Realm that we call weather. Many have witnessed how the Elementals have responded to my requests when I join in sacred union with them.

      Now, Gaia is asking me to call together as many people as possible to awaken and reactivate our co-creative relationship with Natural Intelligence. Let's work together to purify, balance and harmonize our world.

      During the call, you will:
      • Discover your true role as a co-creative partner with Nature
      • Remember how to communicate with Nature Spirits
      • PURIFY and CLARIFY our own Emotional Body and Energy Field
      • Unite with others to purify the energy field in and around the planet
      • Unite with Weather Elements to co-create balance and harmony
      After previous Rain Maker calls, we have seen the weather elementals neutralize hurricanes, bring rain to drought areas, stop flooding and put out fires.

      We are all in this together. Let's join Mother Nature and contribute our love and intention to restore balance around the world. Please share this with all your LIKE-HEARTED friends.
      Rain Maker Experiment
      On Light Body Adventures, Sponsored by World Puja Network
      Wednesday, Oct. 10, 2012
      12:30 pm Pacific / 3:30 pm Eastern
      and 7:30 pm Pacific / 10:30 pm Eastern
      http://www.worldpuja.org/schedule.php   (scroll down to Oct. 10) Free for 24 hours