Inspire Me Today - Today's Brilliance from Laura Mayer

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2012

      Inspired Quote of the Day™

      When you love yourself enough, you open widely to your greatest potential and begin to heal any form of dis-ease your body, mind or spirit may be holding. ~ Laura Mayer

      Today's Brilliance™

      Laura Mayer

      Laura Mayer

      Laura is a motivational speaker, an intuitive healer, and the author of Unlocking the Invisible Child: A Journey from Heartbreak to Bliss.
      If I could share 500 words of wisdom to summarize what I've learned so far in life, these are the important things I'd want to pass along to others...
      I share my miraculous transformation from surviving to thriving to inspire you to do the same. After being diagnosed at age fourteen, undergoing eighteen surgeries and 40 years of a disabling neurological disease, I stepped out of the medical box and opened to the world of spirituality and alternative healing modalities.
      I began to trust in the unknown forces of nature, the energy field and quantum physics. I learned to allow the flow of grace to nurture and heal me.
      Healing was a process of releasing old messages stored in my DNA. I learned what it meant to have the courage to love myself enough and trust that I deserved a better life, a healthier existence. That's when my entire body started to shift into wellness.
      Mostly, I learned to "let go" and follow my inner guidance. In doing so I allowed my heart to be guided by intuition and grace, not by my mind/ego, which were, for the most part, driven by fear. I was slowly and steadily unlocking myself from the only existence I had known and began to vision a new life, filled with joy and acceptance."
      My healing journey helped me to identify the energetic root of my dis-ease and to realize if my heart healed, my body would heal as well. I learned the incredible power of words and how we receive exactly what we ask for. I learned everything in life offers us the opportunity to grow. Most importantly, I learned that by seeing through softer eyes there was no longer room for anger.
      Trust you have the power to make choices and be the co-creator of your destiny. You can remain locked in old stories, trapped in past belief patterns and behaviors that no longer serve you, or you can create a new story - one that resonates with your authentic self. It's about saying yes to your desires, your higher self.
      I learned that forgiveness + compassion = healing. When we forgive ourselves, and others, we heal the hurt and discomfort that lies dormant in our cellular makeup.
      I learned to drop my weapons and pick up my angel wings. When we are compassion and grace, we attract the same. Healing is based in the heart, not the mind.
      As a result of my learning, I have completely transcended the disease and live each day in joy and gratitude.
      If I can heal - anyone can heal.
      My inspirational offering to you:
      • Know on the deepest level you deserve a life filled with joy, ease and grace.
      • Open to the unknown - step away from the rigidity of the past and welcome in non-traditional methods of healing. Trust in the invisible lines of connection - even when you are clueless to what will happen next.
      • Release or relinquish old belief patterns that no longer serve you.
      • Listen deeply to what your heart is telling you.
      Be your heart's desire and live your soul purpose.

      A Message from Gail Lynne Goodwin

      Fear, anger, and anxiety can lead to a list of debilitating ailments that are now so common we assume they are unavoidable: insomnia, heart disease, arthritis, gastrointestinal problems and more. Join Dr. Eva Selhub in her on-line course to learn how to turn stress into LOVE!

      Thank you for reading Today's Brilliance.

      We're honored to be a part of your day. You can help us inspire others by simply passing this along to your friends. Our goal is to share love and inspiration with the world, so please encourage your friends to also sign up for Today's Brilliance at InspireMeToday.com. Sending our thanks, love and hugs to you.
      Share Today's Brilliance:
      Twitter     Facebook

      Did a friend forward this to you? Sign up for daily inspiration in your inbox here. We hope to welcome you to the community soon!

      Inspire Me Today, LLC, P.O. Box 5598, Whitefish, MT 59937