Isha Lerner's Triple Goddess Tarot: Birth of the Moon w/ Fifith Chakra

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5 1:28 AM
      I am confident that this message will speak to each of where we are especially with the moon still in such a place outside that can and will reflect the Moon within us. So let us listen to that inner Voice and continue to expand out beyond our personal fence into the greater world around us in service, in compassion and in healing. The inner work we do is always important but that is and always should be balanced equally with the outer work. In finding our Voice and communicating through, to and with others; remember our Voice is not only what we speak but the choices and path and actions that we do as we impact those in our family, our community and the world at large. That is not given to be daunting but rather encouraging to the blessings that we have to share as well as the blessings that we receive. That we learn more about ourselves through how we choose to embrace life which is apart of embracing ourselves. The wonders we learn are always illuminating, healing and transformational. :)

      18. Birth of the Moon
      Your card is...

      18. Birth of the Moon

      Soul Message: I am the moist and vast ocean of the heavenly Womb. The tides and waters of the earth respond to my changing reflection. I allow the magical light of my Moon glow to illumine my path inward to the place where my soul’s thirst is quenched. I feel, dream, imagine, and open to the spirit of the feminine orb of light that embraces my soul in the luminous sweetness of the night.

      Alchemy and Transformation: At this level of initiation, the committed seeker lifts the veil of the Goddess one more time. Here we engage with feelings and concepts not yet fully formed in the light of day. At this stage, profound wisdom engages both the imagination of the psyche and the genius of the soul.

      Awakening to the Archetype – The Moon Goddess: Moon Goddesses are always protector deities who lovingly watch over all living beings on Earth. They teach us, by example, to extend ourselves well beyond the boundaries of the individual self into the realm of service to the world. The path of the Moon allows each of us to explore the vast region of the collective unconscious and to solve the deep mystery of the soul.

      Everyday Encounters: The Moon card invokes the mother archetype in each human being. Are you safe? Do you help to create a safe environment in which others may thrive? Are you comfortable in the darkness of your own soul? Are you protective of those who are especially vulnerable among us? Do you take good care of yourself?

      Nature’s Healers: Queen of the Night Cactus
      Fifth Chakra

      Fifth Chakra

      Chakra Attributes: (Color: Blue) (Function: Communication, Creativity, Connection)

      Healing Essence of the Chakra: Located in the throat and neck region of the body and extending upward to include the lower region of the brain or cortex, this area holds the communication center. Through the Throat Chakra one may speak long-held truths of past hurts and, in the process, find much inner peace and a sense of personal freedom. With a healed and healthy fifth chakra, one’s words are kind, clear and truthful.

      Healing Flower: Morning Glory

      Affirmations: I am the messenger. I speak my truth with clarity and courage.

      © Copyright 2012 Inner Sight / Isha Lerner Enterprises. All rights reserved