Set Yourself Free

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2012

      Source: You Gotta Believe

      Set Yourself Free...

      There is no outside force holding you back. You are holding you back and you are blaming it on someone or something else.

      The way you are able to continue holding yourself back is by maintaining the illusion that you’re a victim. Once you release that illusion, you will naturally and easily move forward.

      In fact, it is easier to fulfill your best possibilities than it is to avoid them. So let go of the blame and watch the limitations drop away.

      Certainly there will always be challenges, and yet it is not the challenges that hold you back. For each challenge provides you with a pathway through which you can move toward fulfillment.

      It is your very nature to accomplish. Lovingly accept your destiny, and allow that accomplishment to be manifest through you.

      Set yourself free to follow your purpose. Set yourself free to truly live. ~rm~

      Good Morning Fellow Believers!!! Are you ready to let it all go?!!? Set yourself free from all that "stuff" that been bogging you down, at least for today. DO you feel lighter!?!? Enjoy and Embrace this beautiful day!! *Peace*Love*Light* ~linda~