Goddess Light Teleconference: I AM that I AM and It's Enough

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2012

      Channel Transcripts Audio Podcast Private Sessions   Facebook Twitter

      Ansaluia My Friends in Soul!

      I can’t believe how long it’s been since we’ve talked! I know I send this out and sometimes people write back, but it always feels as if I’m talking to you when I send it!!

      September had an extra Sunday, so this Sunday will be 3 weeks since the last teleconference.  There continue to be a lot of energies shifting right now.  I am feeling as if much is calmer and more balanced, but I know others are feeling the turmoil.

      I am moving into fall here where I live and it’s my favorite time of the year! I love the change in leaves, the cooler weather, the time spent outside either walking or hiking.  I will be having a celebration for the winter solstice and it will be about the end of the Mayan calendar.  I’ve posted a link already for people to register, but I may also set something up for a day long experience.  As of now, it’s Friday, December 21st. WINTER SOLSTICE   The fall equinox ended up being amazing!!  The Ancient Ones came in. They spoke at length about the crystals and the changes.  It may be available in my store soon.

      I do have Opening to Channel/ Expanding Consciousness set up for October 19th & 20th.  If you are interested in more information, here’s the link:  OPENING TO CHANNEL  I always love this class!

      With all the changes you may want a private session.  Please let me know as I do have time available evenings and Wednesday during the day.

      I have transcibed the Dolphin channel I did back on September 10th.  I have the audio and the written available in my website:  DOLPHIN CHANNELS this one in particular is very cool as both Poseidon & Neptune came through to speak.  The energies were really flying -- or perhaps swimming!

      I did record the words and phrases for the Language of Creation! Here’s the link to the page and you will find the audio at the top of the page.  You may listen to the words themselves w/o definition or you may listen to the expanded recording.  WORDS OF CREATION

       I love to meet up with you on Facebook, so please check out my LINK TO GODDESS LIGHT PAGE  I’m also on Twitter as Shelly Dressel.  Then in YouTube at goddesslightshelly. Then lastly www.theawakenet.org where I do channels twice a month.  I’d love to hear from you!

      I worked with someone today who decided to have a private channel as a birthday gift! I've had this happen several times and i always love it.  Perhaps you'd like to gift yourself or someone else with a private session.  PRIVATE CHANNEL WITH SHELLY

       For those of you who prefer Skype for the teleconference, it's finally working better!!  When in Skype, please use the address freeconferencing.0075 This is a more secure link.  You then click 'call' across the top and look for the keypad on which to then dial in the room.

      SUBSCRIBE HERE FOR THIS EMAIL AND/OR DAILY MESSAGE

      Sending lots of love and joy~

      Shelly

      Latest Goddess Light Teleconference:
      I AM that I AM and It's Enough
      Is there anything in your life that you have wanted for a long time and it just never seems to manifest? That is the focus of this channel. The Goddess took us into the All That Is as she usually does, and then created a space of perception. She invited us to consider something we’d like in our lives, looking at the creation or the desire as it is right now. So often there is something we’ve been seeking to have and it therefore becomes very detailed; as if we consider it, change it, enhance it, shift what we want, going on and on.
      She then had us look at how long we’ve wanted whatever that may be. In doing so, it was interesting to see the energy of what people desired. For many, there was an energy consistent with what they wanted from past years into how it looked now. Then even in looking towards the future, still the same. So, the Goddess worked with us on changing the past. We did this by aligning with the emotions associated with what we were seeking. We could release whatever may have been stuck or kept us from being open to receive.
      From the emotions, she then considered our thoughts and beliefs. Within this it was evident how many people had over time created beliefs about why it has not manifested. These beliefs were no longer in the person’s best interest, so she assisted in shifting them. In addition, the thoughts that people had around what they were seeking to have were sometimes creating resistance. This is where she began to say accept yourself because ‘I AM that I AM’. Meaning, you deserve, are worthy of, can create and manifest anything just because.
      The Goddess lastly spoke of judgment and the way it influences your life. Are you judging yourself? Do you have an expectation that leaves you feeling ‘less than’? When you are in a place of judgment, you will always come away feeling bad or less than. So let that go~~~
      READ OR LISTEN TO THE FULL CHANNEL HERE

      There is soooo much available to you in my website! I'm in there every day and I hope you will take the time to explore everything that's available.  It's so much easier to read now that the channel and the Q&A are separated.  You can catch up on things more easily.

      Private Channels
      Testimonials:Here are some of the comments I receive from people about the channels they receive; some private, some the Goddess Teleconferences.

      ****I find that i begin to feel better as soon as I book my channel!  I think the Goddess is already working with me.

      ****Ihave enjoyed wtih woring with you on a monthly basis because I know that things are moving and that it's only a couple weeks until we get together again! Thank you for that.
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      There are different ways in which to receive a private channel.  You can speak directly with the angels through the telepohone or Skype.  Or you can communciate with Shelly, submit a list of questions or intentions and they will do the channel for you without  you being present.  Both formats offer a tremendous amount of potential for change.  In most cases, either format can leave you feeling transformed.

      Shelly has an ability to create a very clear link with the Angels, guides and God/ Goddess.  She's very effective in her channeling whether it's about information, healing, you're present or remote.  See what it'll bring for you!

      There are packages available if you would like to sign up for multiple channels that would be spread over time or combine it with a meditation.
      Next Teleconference
      Sunday, October 7, 2012
      9:00 pm Eastern Time
      1-712-432-0075
      Access code : 642149#
      Featured Lightworker
      Featured lightworker:  I believe we are all here in support of each other.  For every expansion one person has, so do the rest of us.  In this section I am sharing with you people who I’ve come into contact with that I think you may also enjoy.  I will at times feature an organization or others who are even more well known.  If you would like me to feature you and your work, please send me your information.

      Roman God --  Neptune

      Greek God -- Poseidon

      Once a month in  www.theawakenet.org I do a free channel. The topics are varied, but it’s always about what’s happening with people and what the energy is like. In September the channel was of the Dolphins. I always LOVE to work with the Dolphins because the energy is just super warm, loving, gentle and I find myself experiencing a shift without even realizing that’s what’s happening.
      During this channel I decided to call on Poseidon and Neptune. We have all heard about them from mythology and I wanted to hear what they might to say and see for myself what they are about.
      Poseidon is one of the 12 gods of Greek mythology and is the god of the sea. Neptune is the god of sea and water from the Roman times. My thought was they both represented the same thing, just a different influence. After working with them, I found them to be distinctly different, but as if they were brothers. Poseidon had a deep presence and came across to me as serious and reserved. I think this is because of being one of the original Greek gods. Neptune felt as if he was a charming flirt. He too had a huge presence but for some reason the laughter I felt in him made that whole perception different.
      The answered a few questions, they talked of the changes and they sent out a huge burst of energy for healing, shifting or just uplifting you.

      If you would like to read the transcript or listen to the audio, here's the link:  DOLPHIN CHANNEL WITH POSEIDON & NEPTUNE

      'll also post about this in my blog page and on Facebook fan page.  Please share your thoughts and experiences with me! I'd love to hear.
      Channeled Meditations

      Step into the new energies with ease

      Experience a deeper clearing and ease in your life

      Soul Communication
      Follow Goddess Light
      Support my Work
      If you want to support Goddess Light please consider making a donation.

      Forward this email to a friend
      Our mailing address is:
      Goddess Light PO Box 800143 Roswell, GA 30075