Enlightening Your Life with Jennifer Hoffman October 3, 2012 newsletter

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2012

      Enlightening Life Newsletter with
      Jennifer Hoffman & Uriel
      October 3, 2012

      Dear Friends,

      On tonight's radio show I will talk about the timeline convergence I believe we experienced on Monday. If you felt bad, emotional or drained earlier this week, you will learn why.

      We're moving through some pretty interesting and new challenges that have to do with how we integrate higher levels of energy into our physical bodies. That process can be very uncomfortable and I'll talk about some ways to manage this process more gracefully.

      This week's Q&A looks at enlightenment--how do we get there, what does it mean and how do we know that we are enlightened?

      I hope you can join me on the Enlightening Life Radio show Wednesday at 8PM US central time, the link is on the right. We will be talking about this week's articles and more, and I take callers too.

      The Earth Keeper Crystal Adventure was so much fun we're doing it again in March 2013, for the Spring Equinox. More details to follow soon.

      The Earth Keeper Crystal Gift Pack offer has expired, I don't have any more crystals but you can join us in March to dig for your own.

      If you missed a previous message or article, they are available in the Membership section on the website, click here for more details.

      Many blessings,
      Jennifer Hoffman
      Author, Intuitive Mystic, Channel
      Your Guide to Masterful Living

      =============================
      Q&A: When Will I Be Enlightened?
      Dear Jennifer:  I have been reading many spiritual books, attend classes and workshops and study all of the spiritual material I can find. I have spent many years doing this but I don't feel that I am being enlightened through all I do. How long do I have to study and work at this before I feel enlightened?
      Jennifer's Answer: There is  difference between the journey of enlightenment and the journey to enlightenment and neither one is a final destination. There is no final destination, no end to our journey of enlightenment. You will never 'be' enlightened because you are already enlightened.  Maybe if you saw it as a process of connecting with and acknowledging your divinity, light and power, you would find the peace that you seek, instead of being confused and frustrated by this journey..[...
      Read the rest of this article on the blog by clicking here. You can comment and share your insights on the blog.
      This week's featured product
      We are at a turning point in our spiritual and human evolution. Can we learn from the lessons of Atlantis or are we doomed to repeat them? This book explains the Atlantean Paradigm, the foundation of our current ascension cycle, our Atlantis Legacy, the limitations on our gifts and power that we agreed to because of what happened in Atlantis and how we can complete that cycle now.
      Available in print, Kindle and Nook, and for a limited time, you can receive a *f.ree* audio file and worksheet on how to reclaim your Atlantis gifts. Click here for more info

      Do you want to read last week's articles? They are available, as are hundreds more, audio files, monthly calls and more, in the Archives, available through the Mastery Membership. Click here for more information

      About Jennifer Hoffman
      Jennifer Hoffman is an author, intuitive mystic, channel, speaker, self and life mastery expert and host of the top-rated Enlightening Life radio show on Blog Talk Radio. Since 2004, Jennifer has written the weekly Enlightening Life newsletter, a source of education, information and enlightenment to its more than 2 million readers. Through Jennifer's work her clients experience profound soul level healing, self and life empowerment and experience more joyful and abundant living. A recognized leader in the transformational and self help fields, Jennifer regularly teaches, writes and speaks on the global stage. Learn more about her work at www.enlighteninglife.com

      Upcoming Events

      Wednesday, October 3, at 8PM US CDT. We'll discuss the newsletter, current energies & more, and readings for callers. Click here for more info & to hear the archives.

      The New Earth Energy Project call recordings are available to
      Mastery Community Members who also receive a discount on their purchase and 2 private calls each month. Join today!

      Feature Product

      Contact Info

      Copyright © 2012. Enlightening Life OmniMedia, Inc.. All Rights Reserved.
      Enlightening Life OmniMedia, Inc.
      PO Box 7076
      Lee's Summit, MO 64064
      816-350-1139