Archangel Michael Wisdom Teachings Webinars Start October 20, 2012

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2012

      StarQuest Events

      FacebookTwitter More...
      ARCHANGEL MICHAEL'S WISDOM TEACHINGS LEVEL III
      ADVANCED * WEBINAR * EIGHT LESSONS* 2012/2013
      SECRETS OF SELF-MASTERY * KEYS TO ASCENSION
      ARCHANGEL MICHAEL / RONNA HERMAN

      Assisted by Randy Monk/Lord Melchizedek
      Eight * 1 to 1 1/2 Hours * Webinar Classes
      Beginning October 20, 2012
      Nov.17 * No Dec. Class * Jan. 12 & 26 * Feb. 16 * Mar. 16 *Apr. 20 & May 18
      Are you ready to step on to the accelerated path of initiation?
      Are you ready to attain soul-awareness and God-consciousness?
       Transpersonal integration is a blending of physical, worldly intelligence and scientific data, overlighted by spiritual awareness.
      Recommended prerequisites: Wisdom Teachings Levels I & II
        Abundance Exchange: $144
      FacebookTwitter More...

      Sign up on the right column of this page to receive Archangel Michael's monthly messagevia email: http://ronnastar.com/messages-aam.html

      Certified QUEST FOR MASTERY teacher's page:

      Free Study Guide:

      ------------ EVENTS ------------
      **A CALL FOR ACTION **
      CREATING A PATH OF LIGHT
      FOR OUR STARSEED FAMILY TO FOLLOW

      ** ARCHANGEL'S WISDOM TEACHINGS**
      *ARCHANGEL MICHAEL * RONNA HERMAN *
      Ronna & Randy
      *RANDY MONK * LORD MELCHIZEDEK*
      **TWO-DAY WORK*SHOP / LOVE*SHOP **
      SATURDAY * MAY 4 AND SUNDAY * MAY 5, 2013
      **ABUNDANCE EXCHANGE:   $233 ** COMPLETE DETAILS SOON

       ------------ TELEWEBCASTS/WEBINARS/ePROGRAMS ------------

      OPENING TO CHANNEL #3
      *TELE-THOUGHT COMMUNICATION *
      COMMUNICATING WITH YOUR SOUL / HIGHER SELF,
      YOUR SPIRITUAL GUIDES AND ANGELIC HELPERS
      ARCHANGEL MICHAEL / RONNA HERMAN
      ASSISTED BY RANDY MONK / LORD MELCHIZEDEK
      *THIS IS A STAND-ALONE WEBINAR, PARTICIPATION IN #1 & #2 ARE NOT REQUIRED*
      ABUNDANCE EXCHANGE: $33 (The replay of this webinar is still available)
      We have given you much theory and information over the years, now it is time to transform the knowledge you have acquired into wisdom, and to integrate that wisdom into your daily life. Therefore, through the guidance of AA Michael, we have changed the theme for our upcoming Opening to Channel Webinar on September 8.
      All of humanity, to one degree or another, is apprehensive about what the future holds. Questions abound about what will take place on December 12th and 21st, 2012.  Some believe the predictions that it will be the end of the world and all of humanity.  Some others believe that there will be great Light ships that will come down and rescue the righteous ones, leaving the rest of humanity to live in desolation and chaos. Those of us who have been seriously seeking Self-mastery by taking responsibility for our actions and striving for balance, harmony and an integration of the maximum amount of Sacred God Light have a vision of a grand new world where all will coexist in peace, harmony and abundance.
      EACH PERSON MUST MAKE A CHOICE:
      WHICH FUTURE WILL YOU FOCUS ON, THEREBY
      ADDED YOUR ENERGY TO THAT PROBABLE FUTURE?
                  More than ever before it is of vital importance that you establish a strong connection with your Soul Self, your OverSoul / Higher Self, your Guardian Angel and spiritual guides in the higher realms of consciousness. During these coming critical times, it is important that you have the ability to receive your own personal timely and valuable information.
      This experiential class will include a series of exercises and meditations to assist you in fine-tuning your extra-sensory abilities of Soul-inspired intuition and guidance.  We will go through a process of activating your inner senses to assist you to become more sensitive to the signals your Body Element is giving you.  This will help you move thorough the Ascension Symptoms more easily.
      We will focus on connecting with your OverSoul Higher Self so that you may develop an ongoing interaction with this powerful aspect of your Self.
      Archangel Michael will take us through a profound meditation of Blending our consciousness with the Essence of our Father/Mother God.

      Register for the replay here: http://timelyguidance.com/events/#otc2&3

      OPENING TO CHANNEL #1 ePROGRAM
      TELE-THOUGHT COMMUNICATION
       COMMUNICATING WITH YOUR SOUL / HIGHER SELF,
      YOUR SPIRITUAL GUIDES AND ANGELIC HELPERS
      ARCHANGEL MICHAEL / RONNA HERMAN
      ASSISTED BY RANDY MONK / LORD MELCHIZEDEK
      Three Lessons via MP3s and PDFs emailed to you.
      ABUNDANCE EXCHANGE: Reduced from $99 to $44.00

      ARCHANGEL MICHAEL'S WISDOM TEACHINGS LEVEL III
      ADVANCED * WEBINAR * EIGHT LESSONS* 2012/2013
      SECRETS OF SELF-MASTERY * KEYS TO ASCENSION
      ARCHANGEL MICHAEL / RONNA HERMAN
      ASSISTED BY RANDY MONK / LORD MELCHIZEDEK
      SCHEDULE: EIGHT * 1 to 1 1/2 HOURS * WEBINAR CLASSES
      BEGINNING OCTOBER 20, 2012
      NOV.17 * NO DEC. CLASS * JAN. 12 & 26 * FEB. 16 * MAR. 16 *APR. 20 & MAY 18
      ARE YOU READY TO STEP ONTO THE ACCELERATED PATH OF INITIATION?
      ARE YOU READY TO ATTAIN SOUL-AWARENESS AND GOD-CONSCIOUSNESS?

      TRANSPERSONAL INTEGRATION IS A BLENDING OF PHYSICAL,WORLDLY INTELLIGENCE AND SCIENTIFIC DATA, OVERLIGHTED BY SPIRITUAL AWARENESS.

      RECOMMENDED PREREQUISITES: LEVELS ONE & TWO

        ABUNDANCE EXCHANGE: $144

      ARCHANGEL MICHAEL WISDOM TEACHINGS LEVEL I

      INTRODUCTORY ePROGRAM * EIGHT LESSONS

      The I AM MASTERY course, as outlined in Scripting Your Destiny, will be included, with additional topics including Pyramids of Light, Breaking Karmic Agreements and Cutting Cords, Removing Shields (barriers), Healing Etheric Tears, and Opening the Back Portal of the Heart.  We will discuss in-depth the importance of balancing and harmonizing the Seven Major Chakras within our physical vessels.  These seven "mind centers" within the physical vessel have been the source of much of the pain / discordant energies that we have experienced in the past.

       INTRODUCTION TO ARCHANGEL MICHAEL'S WISDOM TEACHINGS
       PREPARING THE WAY FOR SELF-MASTERY
      ABUNDANCE EXCHANGE: Reduced from $99 to $44.00
      ARCHANGEL MICHAEL WISDOM TEACHINGS LEVEL II
      INTERMEDIATE ePROGRAM * EIGHT LESSONS
      CLAIMING THE GIFTS, TALENTS AND VIRTUES OF SELF-MASTERY
      ARCHANGEL MICHAEL / RONNA HERMAN
      ASSISTED BY RANDY MONK / LORD MELCHIZEDEK
      RECOMMENDED PREREQUISITE: LEVEL ONE * PREPARING THE WAY FOR SELF-MASTERY.

      Whether your desire is to claim your own self-mastery in order to create the world of beauty, peace, harmony and abundance you envision for yourself and your loved ones, or whether you wish to share your spiritual gifts by teaching and assisting others to attain self-mastery, this webinar series will give you some of the critical skills and tools to accomplish your vision for the future.
       ABUNDANCE EXCHANGE: Reduced from $144 to $44.00

      QUEST FOR MASTERY ePROGRAMS FOR LEVELS I, II & III ARE NOW AVAILABLE.

      A QFM teacher certification webinar is tentatively scheduled for Saturday, November 10, 2012.

      Ask Archangel Michael TeleWebCast

      Ask Archangel Michael TeleWebCast recording - ASCENSION  SYMPTOMS - mp3 $12: http://timelyguidance.com/store/#symptoms

      ------------ BOOKS, CDs, ETC. ------------

      YOU MAY ORDER FROM OURSECURE WEBSITE OR CALL CINDY: 775-856-3654  MONDAY *WEDNESDAY * FRIDAY * FROM 9:30 AM TO 2:30 PM * PDT or go to:

      **NEW** SACRED GEOMETRY SETS: TETRAHEDRON (FIRE) * CUBE/HEXAHEDRON (EARTH) * OCTAHEDRON (AIR) * ICOSAHEDRON (WATER) * DODECAHEDRON (UNIVERSE) *
      ***AVAILABLE IN: CLEAR CRYSTAL * AMETHYST * ROSE QUARTZ ***
       "Sacred Geometry is an instrument of dialog between man and God, permitting us to find unity inside nature's diversity.  Sacred Geometry is the Language of Light and builds an essential bridge between the left-brain rational sciences and the right-brain intuitive fields.  Our existence is inseparably meshed within the matrix of the Infinite. Recognizing the endless examples of form, pattern and design which symbolize this connection serves to restore a sense of purpose to our individual and collective identity. Everywhere we turn, our world provides us with gifts to see more deeply the grand architecture and loving hand of Creation.  Our challenge is to hold that vision"
      ** EACH SET COMES IN A LATCHED, WOODEN CASE * $40 PLUS S&H ** TO ORDER VISIT OUR WEBSITE: www.RonnaStar.com OR CALL CINDY: 775-856-3654

      **THE CD'S YOU HAVE BEEN ASKING FOR ARE NOW AVAILABLE:**
      ARCHANGEL MICHAEL / RONNA HERMAN
      12-1 * BUILDING YOUR PYRAMID OF LIGHT/POWER IN THE FIFTH DIMENSION *$11 plus S &H **Archangel Michael and Ronna will guide you through a beautiful meditation taking you into the higher realms of consciousness.  They will explain the various pyramids in the fifth dimension: what they are for and how to use them.  You will leave an Etheric Replica of yourself in your personal pyramid which will constantly be infused with the appropriate frequencies of the fifth dimension. These Light frequencies will gradually filter down into your physical vessel, which will assist you to create a fifth-dimensional environment around you. Thousands of people are creating miracles in their lives by using the techniques/wisdom teachings Archangel Michael has given us..
      12-2 * USING THE UNIVERSAL LAWS OF MANIFESTATION * LIVING EACH DAY AS A MASTER MEDITATION: INTEGRATING YOUR HIGHER SELF - $11. Plus S&H. BOTH 12-1 & 12-2 CD'S: $20. Plus S&H.
      12-3 * IT IS TIME TO RELEASE PAST LIFE KARMA AND CLAIM A LIFE OF EASE AND GRACE MEDITATION:   LADIES OF THE GODDESS ENERGY * INITIATION INTO THE ORDER OF THE GODDESS - $11. Plus S&H.
      12-4 A JOURNEY INTO YOUR ANCIENT PAST * MEETING YOUR ANIMAL SPIRIT GUIDE AND  YOUR GUARDIAN ANGEL - $11. Plus S&H.
      12-5 THE BREATH OF INFINITY & STILL POINT MEDITATION * OPENING THE INFINITY GATEWAY - $11. Plus S&H
      12-6 SEVEN CRYSTALLINE SPHERES OF HIGHER CONSCIOUSNESS MEDIATION - $11. Plus S&H
      THE EVOLUTION OF HUMANITY * SYMPTOMS OF ASCENSION
      COMPILED BY RONNA / SACRED SCRIBE*OVERLIGHTED BY ARCHANGEL MICHAEL AND THE COSMIC COUNCIL OF LIGHT.  A 8 ½ x 11 Spiral-bound booklet * 60 pages of vital information. **  $11. USA * $15. Canada and Mexico * $20 International ** Price includes first class postage ** US Funds only ** PLEASE ALLOW TWO WEEKS FOR DELIVERY.

      TUNING FORKS * For personal use or as tools in your healing/therapy practice. Receive AA Michael's information about BIOENERGETICS * SOLAR HARMONICS * HOLOGRAPHIC VIBRATIONAL REPATTERNING to balance the chakra system and also information on how to use the tuners.
      SOLAR HARMONIC SPECTRUM
      (Set of 8 tuning forks, full octave) all sets come in a velvet pouch. ** Retail $164
      Special discount price from Star*Quest: $140 Plus S&H
      ANGEL TUNERS SET OF THREE CRYSTAL TUNERS: $55
      BODY TUNERS, Set of 2 Tuners, C & G: $45
      SPACE CLEARING KIT: $35

      Archangel Michael's latest book of messages gives us universal wisdom teachings that were originally reserved for only the most advanced initiates in the retreats and secret wisdom schools.  WOULD YOU LIKETO: Open the portals to your Sacred Heart and Sacred Mind in order to reconnect with the multi-facets of your Divine Self? * Heal, harmonize and revitalize your physical, mental and emotional bodies? * Learn how to tap into the cosmic storehouse of abundance and prosperity? * Claim your spiritual wisdom as you learn to commune with your Higher Self? * Global Priority:  $25 PLUS S&H * $7 USA * $13 Canada & Mexico * $17 Overseas * You may request less expensive First Class S&H

      Author: Randall T Monk Discover Your Purpose, Manage Your Challenges and Manifest Your Dreams. $10 + S & H:  $5 USA * $7.50 Canada & Mexico * $12 Overseas

      Expanded consciousnessand mental telepathy are aspects of your Divine heritage.  However, thisability must be reactivated and practiced if you wish to become a proficientand clear channel.  Because these are such critical times for humanity and the Earth,Archangel Michael is encouraging all of us to diligently strive to open our"private lines of communication" with the higher realms. An important component of Self-mastery is developing the ability to connect andinteract with your Guardian Angels, your Spiritual Guides and CelestialTeachers.  Therefore, under AA Michael's and the Cosmic Council'sguidance, I have just completed an expanded version of the OPENING TOCHANNEL booklet. I have been instructed to offer this valuable informationto the faithful aspirants on the Path.  Each of you is needed as a SENTINELOF LIGHT and a WORLD SERVER. ** OPENING TO CHANNEL * 8 x 11SPIRAL-BOUND BOOKLET * 160 Pages of vital information * $20 US. Plus S & Hvia Priority Mail * $6 US * $11.50 Canada * $ 13.50 Overseas

      Archangel Michael'slatest  book of messages gives us universal wisdom teachings that wereoriginally reserved for only the most advanced initiates in the retreats andsecret wisdom schools.

      Companion spiral-boundbooklet for Archangel Michael's five books of messages. This booklet containsin-depth descriptions of the most important words and terms that AA Michael hasused in his messages over the past sixteen years. It contains excerpts of thelatest and most essential concepts, techniques, meditations and affirmationsfrom AA Michael's wisdom teachings, plus 18 pages of illustrations.  It isa valuable tool for those who are seeking en-Lighten-ment, and also for thosewho have a desire to share and teach the tools of ascension and the secrets ofSelf-mastery.

      "Do you need a new website??  Our Star*Quest webmaster, Lynne Ralph, and her daughter Larissa form the Michaela Adonai Web Design Team.  Details can be found at this address:  http://www.michaela-adonai.com   Please contact Lynne for more details or to book your website project".  We highly recommend Lynne Ralph.

      Ronna Herman/Star*Quest -6005 Clear Creek Drive, Reno, Nevada 89502

      Randall T Monk/Timely Guidance - 808 West Saint James Street,Peoria, Illinois 61606

      808 W. Saint James Street, Peoria, IL 61606 USA