Infinity of Life ~ Louise L Hay

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2012

      Source: Happy & Free to be ME

      Infinity of life
      In the infinity of life where I am, all is perfect,
      whole and complete, and yet life is ever changing.
      There is no beginning and no end,
      only a constant cycling and recycling
      of substance and experiences.
      Life is never stuck or static or stale,
      for each moment is ever new and fresh.
      I am one with the very Power that created me, and this Power
      has given me the power to create my own circumstances.
      I rejoice in the knowledge that I have the power
      of my own mind to use in any way I choose.
      Every moment of life is a new beginning point
      as we move from the old. This moment is a new point
      of beginning for me right here and right now.
      All is well in my world.

      (From the book You Can Heal Your Life ~ By Louise L.Hay. )